Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: swallowed BlOwjob load for 1st time

Congratulations on that, but I am confused by yours and many others that replied. I don't understand how you could have sucked so many cocks and never swallowed. Why else would you suck a cock? O.K. well I know why you would suck a cock, its enjoyable, but seriously...
    My first experience with sucking a cock came about when a buddy and I were talking about sex and our wives and he said he didn't cum from blowjobs. I told him I bet I could make him cum. The next thing you know we're blowing each other. I came first and tried to make him cum, but he finally told me to stop. I was disappointed. I wanted to know what it was like to make him cum and to swallow it. Fortunately for me it wasn't a one time deal. The next time I did make him cum, and have been swallowing everytime since. The only time I don't swallow is when I want my ass fucked, and even then I still want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Visexual View Post
    I was almost 40 when I sucked my first cock. And, you know, I never gave any thought to what I'd do when he ejaculated. Well, when the first volley came, I just swallowed it. Then the second came quicker than I was expecting but I managed to swallow it and the other volleys too. Since then, if the cums, I swallow.

I actually enjoy the ejaculating and my swallowing the most. I always tell my partners to not hold back and cum as quickly as they want.
    Same boat

My friend and I did the same pillow thing when we were in our early teens. I would have him cover his face with the pillow and I would go down and give him 20 head bobs, and then he would do the same after I covered my face with the pillow. I guess we were too shy to be seen with a cock in our mouth. Or maybe we thought if we didn't see it happening, there would be plausable deniability. I still have fond memories of that stiff boner in my mouth.

I was afraid of having a cock cum in my mouth for a long time. But when I finally received my first cum load it was all over, now I cannot imagine not getting it. It is not just the taste and feel of the cum that is important. It is the psychological necessity of swallowing a man's semen. I spent the first half of my life as a totally hetero guy. Love the pussy. But in a long period between girlfriends and very horny I began to play with other needy men. I began to realize that I needed to please cocks. Pleasing cocks pleased me... makes me feel very happy. Now I stand up to say "I am a cock sucking man. I swallow cum. I need cum. Call me a sissy or a faggot or whatever, I DO care. I need to be called dirty names. I need to be humiliated while I get on my knees to suck cock."

My first time was with a friend many years ago in high school. Love doing it.

I've never swallowed another man's cum, and I personally do not want to.

If other people want to swallow another man's cum, or when my partner or men and women wanted to swallow my cum it OK for them to do this since they wanted to.

I know some bi and even gay men who aren't into swallowing cum at all, and they don't allow a man to cum in their mouth, and if it were to happen they would just spit out his cum load.

Do any of you ever experience a belly ache after swallowing a load? Seems like I do.

The first time I swallowed cum I was in my early twenties. I loved it and whenever I get a chance to suck cock I swallow. Never had a belly ache from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Djames8243 View Post
    Same boat
    I was in my late 40's when I finally did it. Being new, The men usually jacked it in my mouth or on me. I swallowed what I could. Feeling that warm spray is fantastic. I have improved to the point where men have unloaded down my throat. Damn right I swallowed it. Feeling a cock pulse and unload in my mouth or throat is what I love. Plus, when I pull it out and lick the head to suck out the rest, it's like dessert.

I remember mine, he gave me warning he was going to cum! I worked for it & want the prize ! As he filled my mouth with his hot liquid mad juice !LOVED IT & WANT TO AGAIN , MANY MORE TIMES !

I swallowed and bottomed bare back in high school in the 70s. Don't think I would do that today.

Quote Originally Posted by fpb09 View Post
    I remember mine, he gave me warning he was going to cum! I worked for it & want the prize ! As he filled my mouth with his hot liquid mad juice !LOVED IT & WANT TO AGAIN , MANY MORE TIMES !
    Similar experience only I was sloppy and dribbled a little on his balls. Of course I made sure I cleaned him up. Wish I could be doing that right now!

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I've never swallowed another man's cum, and I personally do not want to.

If other people want to swallow another man's cum, or when my partner or men and women wanted to swallow my cum it OK for them to do this since they wanted to.

I know some bi and even gay men who aren't into swallowing cum at all, and they don't allow a man to cum in their mouth, and if it were to happen they would just spit out his cum load.
    ...not swallowing is like ordering a big elaborate steak diner and just looking at it...not eating I...

Last weekend my girlfriend and I had a threesome with an old fwb of hers. He is tall, handsome, super fit, and has a huge, beautiful, and perfect cock that drives her crazy when they fuck. He is not bi but he agreed to let us both suck his beautiful dick. At one point they were almost in a 69 with him on top eating her out, but her head was off to the side leaving his cock unattended. So I went from behind and started licking his balls, sucking his cock, stroking him, and licking him from the underside of his cock all the way up his ass. The I focused on sucking his cock. After a minute or two I felt his cock pulse and squirt in my mouth three times. It tasted warm, salty, and sweet. That was the first time anyone came in my mouth and I loved it! We might get together again this weekend. His cock is amazing. I licked and sucked his big balls too. If he fucks her this weekend she wants him to pull out and cum in my mouth. She also wants him to suck my dick and fuck me. He said "not yet" when she told him to suck me...which makes me think he will sooner or later!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsby6 View Post
    Last weekend my girlfriend and I had a threesome with an old fwb of hers. He is tall, handsome, super fit, and has a huge, beautiful, and perfect cock that drives her crazy when they fuck. He is not bi but he agreed to let us both suck his beautiful dick. At one point they were almost in a 69 with him on top eating her out, but her head was off to the side leaving his cock unattended. So I went from behind and started licking his balls, sucking his cock, stroking him, and licking him from the underside of his cock all the way up his ass. The I focused on sucking his cock. After a minute or two I felt his cock pulse and squirt in my mouth three times. It tasted warm, salty, and sweet. That was the first time anyone came in my mouth and I loved it! We might get together again this weekend. His cock is amazing. I licked and sucked his big balls too. If he fucks her this weekend she wants him to pull out and cum in my mouth. She also wants him to suck my dick and fuck me. He said "not yet" when she told him to suck me...which makes me think he will sooner or later!
    If that actually happened, and he let a man suck his dick then he's at least bisexual, or even gay.

It happened and he is certainly not gay. I don't think he has ever sexually interacted with a man before. I think he is so hot for my girlfriend that he was willing to let us both suck his cock. During the events I described he could not see me so it was probably easier for him to focus on the stimulation and not get hung up by who provided it. Although my girlfriend wants him to go down on me and to fuck me, who knows if he ever will. I do assume that he is jacking off all this week, thinking about what happened....

mmmmm, I want to try it so bad. The thought of tasting someone elses cum excites me, wether it s male cum or female cum

It happened and he is certainly not gay. I don't think he has ever sexually interacted with a man before. I think he is so hot for my girlfriend that he was willing to let us both suck his cock. During the events I described he could not see me so it was probably easier for him to focus on the stimulation and not get hung up by who provided it. Although my girlfriend wants him to go down on me and to fuck me, who knows if he ever will. I do assume that he is jacking off all this week, thinking about what happened....
    Then he's bisexual.

No guy that's actually hetero/straight would have sex with another guy even if a hot woman were involved.

mmmmmm, I was 12 when I first sucked my boy friends cock and let him cum in my mouth. As I was sucking him I finger fucked his ass, it made him cum faster and harder.

~Joe~

I love to suck cocks a lot now about once a week i go to a club and love to suck a few cocks.
    I just got the feeling the one day that i needed to go all the way that was 18 months ago now i always let them cum in my mouth i enjoy the taste and don't miss a drop.
    So far i have had two blokes in a 3 some but want more, I love sucking cock.

Then he's bisexual.

No guy that's actually hetero/straight would have sex with another guy even if a hot woman were involved.
    Before the clothes came off we were having some wine trying to relax a bit. He mention that some of his younger clients didn't identify as gay or bi or straight, they were situationally fluid or something like that. They didn't label themselves. So maybe that notion brought him some comfort.

Before the clothes came off we were having some wine trying to relax a bit. He mention that some of his younger clients didn't identify as gay or bi or straight, they were situationally fluid or something like that. They didn't label themselves. So maybe that notion brought him some comfort.
    "Clients"? So you paid for a male prostitute/whore then, or had sex with a male whore at least for some reason.

Why would anyone that's younger that's gay or bisexual, or unsure and does the biphobic "no labels" or "I'm fluid" BS pay for a male whore?
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Apr 7, 2015 at 11:09 PM.

"Clients"? So you paid for a male prostitute/whore then, or had sex with a male whore at least for some reason.

Why would anyone that's younger that's gay or bisexual, or unsure and does the biphobic "no labels" or "I'm fluid" BS pay for a male whore?

Pole smoker, the man is a therapist and has clients. Lots of professions have clients. I have clients in my profession too. None of the three adults I referred to are prostitutes. Your jump to conclusions is unnecessary and incorrect.

Pole smoker, the man is a therapist and has clients. Lots of professions have clients. I have clients in my profession too. None of the three adults I referred to are prostitutes. Your jump to conclusions is unnecessary and incorrect.
    That's even worse that he's a therapist instead of a male whore. Run far, far away. Everyone I know who has ever gotten involved even sexually with a therapist regretted it as therapists usually have their own agendas, mental health issues, etc. that they need help for, and they're very boring during sex.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Apr 8, 2015 at 10:58 AM.