Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaved or Hairy

Re: Shaved or Hairy

Love being shaved and love my wife (and partners ) to be shaved, waxed, or minimally trimmed close...it looks and feels better to me...

I've been shaving everything for about 4yrs now. I had an old girlfriend who wanted to me try it. I did and liked it. Takes a while to do a full "shavedown", but I think it's worth it. I met my wife when I was smooth. For about 6 months I let it grow and we both decided it was much nicer fully shaved, so I went back to it.

My preferences for both men and women are to be shaved or very neatly trimmed. I'm not a fan of bodyhair at all.

I have been shaving for over 20 years. So. Yes I do love the feel of smooth balls and cock. I do keep hair above my cock. I trim it. If I shave that it is uncomfortable.

I do prefer shaved cock and balls... and pussy but really I just enjoy it all!

Okay, so for some reason my wife and I were joking around the other night and I laughed and said I should shave my legs. Well, I remember about twelve years or so, I did shave everything to see what it was like and liked it. Of course, once I started dating I grew it all back. Well, it dwelled in the back of my mind and today I decided to shave just my junk. Wow, I forgot how nice that felt. I love the feel of smooth flesh.