Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaved or Hairy

Shaved or Hairy

I am new here so excuse me if I post a topic that has been completely discussed before. If that is the case you can either ignore my post or add your two cents even if you said it before. My questions deal with male pubic hair. First, let me know if you enjoy being either totally or partially shaved (just balls, just hair above and around the cock or both so you have no pubic at all) and if so why. Next, as a guy do you like having some type of sex (or not) with a guy that is partially or totally shaved or doesn't it matter either way (hairy or shaved as long as they are good at turning you on) and I ask the same question of the women as to what they prefer in a guy.

Re: Shaved or Hairy

I did shave one time and really loved it. I can remember feeling of my own tits and enjoying it as much as feeling of a gal's tits. But, sadly, my wife talked me into not shaving. Hey, you gotta keep the wife happy too.

Now I prefer my men to be shaved. I just prefer a man who's fem that way. But, interestingly, I like a woman to have some pubic hair. The only guy I see now is completely shaved and it's sure fun to suck his little tits! He and I have been in contact with another guy who shaves, and dresses, but he may be too young for us. We don't want to risk drama or have to deal with the limitations of someone who is still working.
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

Completley shaved I like the look and easy clean up

I manscape and prefer a partner who does as well. If he is real hairy down there, it is a big turnoff for me. just sayin'.

i shave my upper torso, but keep the pube area close cropped. do shave my cock for better sensitivity.

I have pics of myself on the other topic of similar title (as well as slightly outdated pics in my profile). I completely shave/wax my whole body baby smooth I feel unclean if I don't!

I have very little secondary body hair, but what little I do have, I shave. I love to be totally smooth. I lay out in the sun quite often and have an all-over tan which enhances the look. Even if I have to go to a public beach, I will wear only a thong.

I prefer the look and feel of shaved smooth, so that's how I groom myself. Fortunately I'm not particularly hirsute, and what body hair I do have is somewhat light in colour, so I don't end up with a funny looking bald patch around my junk. Trimmed very short is ok too.

I love to be shaved and waxed..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 9 22-53-43.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	28200

I was horrified when I sprouted pubic hair as a pre-teen. Didn't know it was going to happen, and I hated it! Eventually became comfortable with - if not enamored by - a moderate amount of body hair that was (fortunately) light-colored and medium-to-light in texture. Didn't have a lot on my back for a long time, but getting older causes hair to grow in places you don't want it, and if falls out of places you do! (You can't win...)

I've been shaving my pubes for several years, expanded it to my legs a couple of years ago, and have taken to shaving from the rest from the waist-up in recent months. I love the feeling, I like how I look, and I even have nice little smooth breasts with perky nipples now. It makes me feel feminine and sexy, despite the obvious fact that I'm just an aging male. Thank God for the power of imagination!

Anyway, I prefer everybody - male and female - with whom I'm naked, to be shaved as much and as closely as possible.

Coastocoast

"Didn't have a lot on my back for a long time, but getting older causes hair to grow in places you don't want it, and if falls out of places you do! (You can't win...)" Hair is like real estate.... Location, Location, Location. I Like women shaved and am not into Hairy men, trimmed not shaved.

I never had much secondary body hair, and what little I do have, I generally shave.
    I like being smooth--slippery!
    Add to that an all over tan and I think it looks good too.

I am completely hair free from my face down to the tips of my toes. I use a combination of shaving, tweezing, and no-no to achieve my results. Sometime I'm going to either get a good waxing or start laser treatments. I don't like to have body hair and that is why I try to remove every hair possible.

I prefer my guys to be completely smooth and hair free, but when there's the possibility of sucking a cock and/or getting fucked then I'm really not that picky.

moderately hairy and I do shave my around my equipment, love the smooth feeling. Don't mind my partners being hairy, totally turned by long hair on my ladies but my biggest turn off is a guys butt that looks like a rain forest between the cheeks.

I try to keep myself completely shaved smooth from Nose to Toes and I enjoy the look and it is always very easy to clean up!

To misquote Rhett Butler - "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!"
    Honestly I couldn't care less what is offered to me. Bushy, trimmed, fluffy or bald; it's what's under the hair that matters!

I do have a more practical reason now to keep smooth too: tattoos! Shows them off better

Also looks better when I'm wearing 1/2 shirts and mini skirts, as well as micro shorts and g-strings

I lost my prostate and half of the erection controlling nerves 12 years ago. I get hard with the help of a penis pump and cock ring. I shave around my cock and balls because it makes using the pump and cock ring easier. Plus, I like having my cock and balls shaved!!! As for a partner, male or female, I would prefer if they were shaved also.

I like shaved or closely trimmed on both men and women.

My wife is shaved and I shave around my cock and balls, I keep the rest very closely trimmed because it would look strange otherwise to be just bald below the waist and the rest be natural. I love my women and men to be completely shaved but understand if the guys merely manscape. It's much easier to give head without the hair in the way.

I keep myself trimmed very short, not shaved but a close trim. I also prefer that the guy be nearly trimmed out smooth as well. Hair just isn't my thing.

On women I prefer shaved, but on guys I think it's hot when the hair is trimmed. Too hairy is just nasty lol, but shaved to me doesn't look right.

I did try going hairless for a while when I was alone. I kind of like the smooth skin feel. On a woman, I like the trimmed, neat look. I don't think I have ever had anyone completely shaved. I might trying shaving my pubes again.

I am shaved smooth. Balls and all. I feel clean and sensitivity is greatly increased. It's great to have a shaving party with a partner!

The hairier the better -- men and women, except don't like facial hair on either.

Quote Originally Posted by FroggyTwanger View Post
    The hairier the better -- men and women, except don't like facial hair on either.
    I completely agree with this. I love pubes on both sexes, the thicker the better. A nice muscular, hairy chested guy is so hot.

Also, it's funny that while I prefer to keep my own ass completely shaved (it just feels cleaner that way), the biggest turn on for me is a guy with a really furry ass. So hot!

I went through a period a number of years ago when I was dealing with some issues and decided to go hairless. I mean, shaved legs, pubes, and Nads on the chest. I grew it back when I started dating again. Then when I married, I just never bothered. Though, lately, I have been inclined to do it again. Maybe after my annual physical. Once I get past shorts time, then no one would know anyway. My wife and I rarely see each other naked anyway. I just love the smoothness of my legs without hair.

My wife and I agree... hair between your teeth means you have to stop and remove it before going further.. It is an unnecessary distraction.

I love to keep myself smooth and clean shaven. I like the look and makes me feel fem and sexy. Feels great too.

I shaved my balls once, it was great until the hair started to grow back in. Now I just keep everything trimmed. On women, I prefer hairy, and lately I've even started to appreciate hairy armpits too. I also like completely shaved. It's like one or the other - a nice, hairy bush or completely shaved, I don't like the landing strips and stuff like that. Don't get me wrong, whatever style they choose it's not a big deal, but if it was up to me it'd be either a nice thick bush or completely bald.