Register

Poll: Choose Between Your Two "Perfect" Sex Partners

This is for both men and women. You have the power to have one sex session with the perfect fantasy person based on whatever your personal preferences are. And you can do whatever however whenever to and or with him or her. And the sex is guaranteed to be as hot as you imagine it to be beforehand. But just one fuck with just one of the two partners - you choose which one.

Here's the poll question. Do you choose the perfect fantasy sex partner of your dreams who is the same gender as you are, or do you choose the one who is the opposite gender?

Re: Poll: Choose Between Your Two "Perfect" Sex Partners

Both, and I do understand that you said just one person. My fantasy lover would be a transsexual. A beautiful young woman with a gorgeous cock and a pair of low hanging testicles!
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

same gender.
    I actually thinks it's reality: she's at home!!!

mmm the answer I give today, may change tomorrow......lol

its a 2/1 choice so I am going to have to go with female... but I want to be able to talk with them as well and get to know them
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

This scenario seems to be asking bisexuals to take a side? It is the same type of question as "No, really, are you really straight or are you really gay?" Bullshit...lol
    Last edited by tenni; Jun 11, 2014 at 8:22 AM.

Innaminka and LDD are on the same page with me. I already have the best female partner I can imagine, but with both of us being bisexual, if someone special comes along, we are free to explore with them as well.

I am very much in the same boat with LDD's comment..."... but I want to be able to talk with them as well and get to know them"

my feelings too

I'd go with the female coz the fantasy male bit is much more doable without a magic wand.lol
    "You're like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous. So I bury it, and forget.":Kate Bush

my college buddy - hot guy

The one that I share the bed with every night. We don't have many fantasy sex nights but we don't need to. However, I have to admit that I also share the answer with LDD that, as a bisexual, it may change as she sometimes just can't quite scratch the right spot, especially when she is gone out of town.

Both me perfect sexual fantasies r women... 1 sadly died cuppla years back but wos sexually perfect I think.. bitch sure, but sexually ver yummie.. the other I live wiv and am married to... an' she gets moren more perfect by the day!!! Least as perfect as ne 1 can get in my opinion...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.