Register
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

Quote Originally Posted by droog0042 View Post
    that's a bunch of bullshit that babies don't even flinch when they get part of their genitals cut off.

We're sorry we know that nurses and doctors feed that line of bullshit to parents or they dope the kid up with anesthesia (which is very dangerous to do) and it's even worse when Jews and Moslems do it under the idea that it's for a religion when it's not even necessary for either Judaism or Islam and other ceremonies can be done in place of male genital mutilation.

You try getting part of your dick (or your clit if you're female) mutilated and ripped off and tell me that it doesn't hurt at all!

Actually, yeah it is a big deal if someone does it to their son. Children and babies don't have consent over it and you're mutilating his penis!

We find it weird that Americans abhor female circumcision in Africa and the middle east (as they should), yet they routinely practice male genital mutilation on male babies born in the US!

Welcome to the world son! We're going to rip off one of your most pleasure producing areas of your penis and make it so sex, masturbatory pleasure, and your penis aren't as sensitive and won't feel as good as if you had a full intact foreskin and all of the nerve endings there.

Men who have had their penises mutilated as children are restoring their foreskin and the male half of us is one of them. He has noticed a dramatic increase in his sensitivity but it's nothing like if he were actually intact with a real foreskin.

For the women it would be like if you were born and a doctor sliced off your clit or the clitoral hood and part of the labia because it was part of your parents bullshit religion or because they thought that a "natural" vagina that didn't have this type of surgery was "dirty".

female half: First up,it is done barbarically without any anesthesia within the baby's first moments of life.

The baby is strapped into a "circumcision board" like some guy tied into a St Andrew's Cross in Marque De Suade's Dungeon!

Next a Nurse Swabs the baby's penis with Betadine solution, then as she holds the SHRIEKING-IN-PAIN baby's hips down into the Circumcision Board,the doctor takes a pair of Pennington Forceps and clamps the end of the Forceps onto the end of the foreskin pulling it "taut" he then uses a pair of Surgical Scissors to cut around the diameter of the foreskin,cutting off as much of the skin as possible, there are two methods of closing the wound: one method is to Suture the edges of the cut skin to the crown (corona) of the Penile head, the other is to forego Sutering,and Cuaterise the cut edges of the skin with an electric "hot Scalpel",The baby's Penis is then wrapped in Guaze,and he is then taken to his Mother.
    Does this sound like Barbaric Mutilation to you?

It sure sounds(and LOOKS!) that way to me,being a Physician's Assistant I've actually witnessed a few "Circumcisions" and it is a HORRIBLE thing to do to a baby who has only been in his new World about six minutes!

I believe if a few MORE American Women were shown a Color Video with sound of a Circumcision in progress,FEW if ANY American Woman would select that for her newborn Boy and "Routine Circumcision for American Boys" would become a thing of the past.

male half here: The bottom line is that infant circumcision is a gross violation of one's basic human rights.

All humans -- regardless of gender -- have a right to keep all of the body parts with which they are born.

I realize that, in rare cases, amputation of a body part may be necessary to safe someone's life. Infant circumcision is never done to save the child's life.

There is also a gender-based double standard going on here. If we were talking about amputating part of the female anatomy without consent, feminists would be up in arms. But somehow, male babies are not entitled to the same rights as females. Why?

If you are over the age of 18, and you want to amputate your pinky finger because you think it will look cooler, that is your right -- it is your body. If you are over 18 and you want a circumcision, it's your body. But doing it without individual consent is criminal.

I'd also like to mention that my restored foreskin is the most sexually sensitive part of my body...so we are not talking about "a little snip." We are talking about something that will negatively affect someone's sexuality for their entire life, even if it is restored.

Some helpful links: http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_lost.html

http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/

http://www.cirp.org/library/normal/wright1/

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/lakshmanan/

for christs sake, then don't do it to your kid! get the fuck over it

Thumbs up Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

I am a female and I prefer clean and cut. I've had both but I think that uncut men are easier to be rough with, doesn't hurt as bad without all that skin there!

First (1) Are you male or female ?
    1) I am Woman

Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut
    2) I havent had much experience with an uncut man except for when I was having my first Bi Experiences. My friend is living with a man who is uncut.

He is unable to perform because of meds and alcohol use..but he does get off thru fellatio... I have to say that when I am giving head...I do prefer cut...I dont mind the softness of the man who cant really get hard but I really hate having that extra skin in my mouth.

ive decided to become a lesbian, so cut them all off

male and uncut. clean
    does not matter to me which as i prefer to be filled up

Quote Originally Posted by chulainn2 View Post
    ive decided to become a lesbian, so cut them all off
    There ya go, problem solved haha!

Circumcision had to be invented by a woman (probably a dyke) because only a woman would want to cut off part of a man's cock and make it so he has much less erotic pleasure, sexual pleasure, less beauty, less length/width (male genital mutilation drastically reduces both length and width of the penis!), and have some sort of control over the penis, male body, and a man's genitals!

Here in French Canada nobody has a mutilated penis and we find it horrific that Americans are so set into doing this to their sons when they are born.

Quote Originally Posted by LetMeSeeTheColts View Post
    lol ya never know what those crazy lezzies are up to!

I think it's funny how a lot are disgusted and horrified by penises and then they use strapon dildos, have penis envy, and imitate straight sex between two women!
    Not imitate...improve..a lot!!!!!!!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Couple here.
    M Cut and prefers cut. Don't like the foreskin in the way. But will do both.
    F prefers Cut But will do both too. If they have a really good hard on then it dissapears anyway.

I am a female here.. and I like them cut most of the time.. but if the guy turns me on.. it doesnt really matter!

Male, and I am cut, and perfer cut, but a good looking cock is , excuse the pun, but hard to turn down.

Bi Male, Cut, Love clean cut cock

I am Male and cut and prefer cut men

Bisexual male here, Cut. I have had the opertunity to have both and enjoyed them equally. but If I had to choose between the two, I would have to say a nice hard cut cock has my attention.Dudes love my cut cock as well.

I am male and cut. I prefer a cut cock. The bigger, the better ...

I'm male and uncut.

Uncut is best since it's natural (ok, so I'm prejudiced).

Seriously though, I feel that male circumcision, for no good health reason, is a form of sexual mutilation, only slightly down the scale from female circumcision. If you think about, the reason for ritually performing both of these gross acts is linked to taboos about sex and limiting the enjoyment of it. It is the case that the glans of the penis becomes less sensitive when permanently exposed and therefore produces less pleasure.
    Last edited by let_em_eat_cock; Jul 13, 2008 at 7:03 AM.

male and cut

love the look of a big stiff cut penis! Yummy

Thumbs up Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

I'm a female
    I prefer a circumcized cock for the aesthetic look. I also like the immediate feel on penetration and for me it's a lot easier to lick clean after he cums...(yum!)

Since I first answered this pole in January ( hadn't had the pleasure of a natural cock ) I have since had three guys that were "intact" . Loved it . More than circumsized dick ? I can't really say that . I have come to the conclusion that I like cock !

Quote Originally Posted by rissababynta View Post
    heres mines

kisses
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 000_1501.jpg  

I'm Bi male and cut. I think cut looks gorgeous. But having never played with uncut, I think I'll just keep an open mind for now. It all tastes the same right? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rissababynta View Post
    I have to agree with rissababynta regarding systematic rape, torture, and killing of people in Bosnia in 1990's and 2000's in middle east.

If you object to it, then don't do it to your kid! but get the fuck over it (and don't interfere with people who do).

i'm male. i like both. cut or uncut is ok. but i'm uncut and dont' want to cut it for the time being.

I'm Male.

And I'm cut.

And I like both, but I lean towards cut. =)

Quote Originally Posted by JeffQuebec View Post
    Circumcision had to be invented by a woman (probably a dyke) because only a woman would want to cut off part of a man's cock and make it so he has much less erotic pleasure, sexual pleasure, less beauty, less length/width (male genital mutilation drastically reduces both length and width of the penis!), and have some sort of control over the penis, male body, and a man's genitals!

Here in French Canada nobody has a mutilated penis and we find it horrific that Americans are so set into doing this to their sons when they are born.
    I couldn't agree more with you!
    The custom is not restricted to the USA it is also practiced in Central, South America and here in the Caribbean as well.
    To this day I have no fucking idea why my father had to do this to me and the other 2 boys he had, I think it was done to two cousins of mine too! All the day after being born!
    I just do not see at the logic of performing such an horrible act on an infant. I'm very self consicous at my penis because it dose NOT look normal or like other guys!
    I don't care about whatever religious motives may be out there, it is the mutilation of a human baby, it should NOT be done, period! And you cannot see the ACTUAL consequences until you're fully grown up! The other day I was watching the Ellen Show and Christina Aguilera was so proud taliking about the circumsission of her baby, now I like her even less than before! She should get her clit cut too! If it has to be done (which I sincerely do doubt big time) it should be a man's choice if he wants to mutilate his body in such a manner. Unfortunately I wasn't given that choice along with many other males out there.

I am into cut cock in a big way but will not exclude an uncut cock if the owner has freshly showered and his cock has passed my visual and sniff inspection...both have their charms...i am cut myself...sixthickcut

I'm male and def prefer the look and feel of a cut cock...
    Me sooooo horney! www.veroticmen.com/mark

I am female
    I prefer cut since i like it clean. I will try uncut as long as I watch them clean it before hand.

Male
    Prefer cut, but either is good
    I am cut