Register
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

My mother had my ears pierced when I was a baby. I'm pretty sure I didn't consent..ya know..since I couldn't talk and all....
    Laken

To you...yes. Sadly, not everyone shares your opinion. It's been a matter of debate for many, many years and I'm sure that it will continue for many more years to come. I don't see how arguing about it on here is going to help any.
    Laken

I'm male, uncut, and I love dick... period. Cut or uncut is just a detail that doesn't change anything for me.

I am male, cut and prefer cut.

Wink Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

Female, and I vastly prefer a "cut" male. Sooo much cleaner for doing oral on. I mean, I have been with uncut guys before, but love cut sooo much better.. :}
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

no contest. uncut.
    unless for medical reasons, cutting a small baby boy's foreskin is painfull, wrong and amounts to male genital mutilation. the loss of sensation in adulthood is tragic.

d

undamaged here, prefer it that way too

and for those that think that cut is cleaner than uncut, that's ignorant (or at least, uninformed).

A dirty motherfucker is a dirty motherfucker ... it's not gonna make one bit of difference if he's cut or not.

Wink Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

I am male, uncut and prefer cut - something mesmerizing about it.

I'm a bi male.
    I'm cut.
    I defenetly prefere cut
    We sell AVON! Visit us at
    www.youravon.com/tmoseley!

BreeIsMe

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    Female, and I vastly prefer a "cut" male. Sooo much cleaner for doing oral on. I mean, I have been with uncut guys before, but love cut sooo much better.. :}
    I'm with you CHerokee

Bree

I'm cut, and have only encountered cut penii so far. I'll weigh in on the topic when I've played with my first uncut cock...which may be soon.

Cut, I love the clean look and feel.

male here cut , i dont have a preference on cut or un-cut but insist the person is clean, dd/ free and discreet.

i am a cut bi male who likes cut cock

Male here - cut

I've had both cut and uncut in my mouth and certainly enjoyed both. If forced to make a choice I would say cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorcan View Post
    Female

Uncut.

And i'm not in favor of mutilating little babies.
    I'm male and i'm uncut and she right.
    thanks

hopez

I'm a cut male and prefer the look of a cut cock. I just find it sexier.

Well, being a MALE, and having a CUT penis, I actually prefer UNCUT cocks!

Something really hot about sucking back the foreskin, getting it ready for some hot sex, too!

'nuff said!

I'm male (cut) and have taken both. If he ejaculates, I'm happy. And yes, I do drink it up
    undefined"For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

1) I am male , no choice in the matter
    2) I like cock , uncut or cut , as long as it is clean and hard
    3) I am cut , no choice in the matter

Cut bi male here.
    I think when your young it doesn't matter because the hard on's are soooo hard the foreskin pulls away but when it's an older guy it doesn't get as hard and the foreskin gets in the way. So being old and usually sucking older cocks I prefer cut.

Bi guy. I am cut and I prefer cut.

Bi male here...I have not been with an uncut man yet...and hope to experance it someday SOON...as for me I am cut, but the doc left alot of the foreskin so I am semi...some guys/gals take me as uncut until I get hard and then they can tell I have been cut...whihc then leaves me with the question of is that why I am so fucking sensitive? My wife just said she likes cock no matter what as long as it is clean, just like she likes her pussy...I agree, unclean cock or pussy is such a turn off...proper smell is soft senual smell, not locker room...

I'm uncut, and I prefer uncut males. They seem to be far more sensitive.

Talked about it with the wife, she prefers uncut males. She claims she does not have to use lubricant with an uncut guy, but needs it with cut ones. When we were swinging, after a while she only accepted uncut guys.

Discussed it with my wifes sister. My wifes sister had only had sex with her cut husband. When they split she had sex with an uncut guy (me) and was amazed how easy it was compared to her ex. She now prefers uncut as well.

Am cut and wouldn't have it any other way. Uncut IS smelly and odd looking and unclean. All those who gripe about infant mutiulizatioin are a block shy of a whole load. Why is it that most societies prefer cut, with the exception of alot of latins and of course alot of Europeans? Think every male should be circed at birth, no excpetions!

I'm personally glad that more and more people are accepting the fact that circumcision is a barbaric and outdated mutilation which serves no purpose or medical benefit at all, and it is done under the ruse of religion, cleanliness, and so doctors can make money.

Even Jews and Moslems are not required to mutilate their sons' penises and other alternatives are available to Jewish/moslem parents who are religious yet do not want to mutilate their son's genitals in the name of G-D/Yahweh/Allah.

I'm also glad that more women and men in America are refusing to mutilate their son's penises.

An intact penis with a foreskin isn't "dirty" and it doesn't smell either. I've been with cut men who have HORRIBLE personal hygiene and they don't know how to wash their penises. I've also been with women who have stanky nasty pussies and they don't know how to keep them clean.

A penis that has an intact foreskin is not "dirty" and cleaning it is easy. You just wash with soap and water like you would any other body part. I'll bet uofmaugusta even though he's cut doesn't know how to wash his cock!

uofmaugusta-Actually you're wrong, most countries and cultures and men in the world have foreskin and they don't condone male genital mutilation like you think that they do.

I am cut and prefer cut.

Prefer cut over here.

Although I disagree with a lot of people saying that uncut is dirty, because like someone else said...dirty is dirty...if you are clean and know how to clean it then there is no problem.

I also disagree with all this mutilation crap as well. First of all, many babies don't even flinch when they are circumsized and it completely heals within a matter of weeks so in reality it really isn't that much of a big deal if someone chooses to have it done to their child. Really, not the end of the world. Second of all, has no ever thought about the concept of braces? Look at what millions of people go through just to have nice straight teeth, and you're gonna make a big deal out of this?

If you feel that it is wrong to do, then when you have a son, don't do it. As simple as that. I just don't understand why everyone has to take a simple thread basically asking "do you like it this way or that way" and somehow to turn into a debate.

Ok...I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by rissababynta View Post
    Prefer cut over here.

Although I disagree with a lot of people saying that uncut is dirty, because like someone else said...dirty is dirty...if you are clean and know how to clean it then there is no problem.

I also disagree with all this mutilation crap as well. First of all, many babies don't even flinch when they are circumsized and it completely heals within a matter of weeks so in reality it really isn't that much of a big deal if someone chooses to have it done to their child. Really, not the end of the world. Second of all, has no ever thought about the concept of braces? Look at what millions of people go through just to have nice straight teeth, and you're gonna make a big deal out of this?

If you feel that it is wrong to do, then when you have a son, don't do it. As simple as that. I just don't understand why everyone has to take a simple thread basically asking "do you like it this way or that way" and somehow to turn into a debate.

Ok...I'm done.

that's a bunch of bullshit that babies don't even flinch when they get part of their genitals cut off.

We're sorry we know that nurses and doctors feed that line of bullshit to parents or they dope the kid up with anesthesia (which is very dangerous to do) and it's even worse when Jews and Moslems do it under the idea that it's for a religion when it's not even necessary for either Judaism or Islam and other ceremonies can be done in place of male genital mutilation.

You try getting part of your dick (or your clit if you're female) mutilated and ripped off and tell me that it doesn't hurt at all!

Actually, yeah it is a big deal if someone does it to their son. Children and babies don't have consent over it and you're mutilating his penis!

We find it weird that Americans abhor female circumcision in Africa and the middle east (as they should), yet they routinely practice male genital mutilation on male babies born in the US!

Welcome to the world son! We're going to rip off one of your most pleasure producing areas of your penis and make it so sex, masturbatory pleasure, and your penis aren't as sensitive and won't feel as good as if you had a full intact foreskin and all of the nerve endings there.

Men who have had their penises mutilated as children are restoring their foreskin and the male half of us is one of them. He has noticed a dramatic increase in his sensitivity but it's nothing like if he were actually intact with a real foreskin.

For the women it would be like if you were born and a doctor sliced off your clit or the clitoral hood and part of the labia because it was part of your parents bullshit religion or because they thought that a "natural" vagina that didn't have this type of surgery was "dirty".

female half: First up,it is done barbarically without any anesthesia within the baby's first moments of life.

The baby is strapped into a "circumcision board" like some guy tied into a St Andrew's Cross in Marque De Suade's Dungeon!

Next a Nurse Swabs the baby's penis with Betadine solution, then as she holds the SHRIEKING-IN-PAIN baby's hips down into the Circumcision Board,the doctor takes a pair of Pennington Forceps and clamps the end of the Forceps onto the end of the foreskin pulling it "taut" he then uses a pair of Surgical Scissors to cut around the diameter of the foreskin,cutting off as much of the skin as possible, there are two methods of closing the wound: one method is to Suture the edges of the cut skin to the crown (corona) of the Penile head, the other is to forego Sutering,and Cuaterise the cut edges of the skin with an electric "hot Scalpel",The baby's Penis is then wrapped in Guaze,and he is then taken to his Mother.
    Does this sound like Barbaric Mutilation to you?

It sure sounds(and LOOKS!) that way to me,being a Physician's Assistant I've actually witnessed a few "Circumcisions" and it is a HORRIBLE thing to do to a baby who has only been in his new World about six minutes!

I believe if a few MORE American Women were shown a Color Video with sound of a Circumcision in progress,FEW if ANY American Woman would select that for her newborn Boy and "Routine Circumcision for American Boys" would become a thing of the past.

male half here: The bottom line is that infant circumcision is a gross violation of one's basic human rights.

All humans -- regardless of gender -- have a right to keep all of the body parts with which they are born.

I realize that, in rare cases, amputation of a body part may be necessary to safe someone's life. Infant circumcision is never done to save the child's life.

There is also a gender-based double standard going on here. If we were talking about amputating part of the female anatomy without consent, feminists would be up in arms. But somehow, male babies are not entitled to the same rights as females. Why?

If you are over the age of 18, and you want to amputate your pinky finger because you think it will look cooler, that is your right -- it is your body. If you are over 18 and you want a circumcision, it's your body. But doing it without individual consent is criminal.

I'd also like to mention that my restored foreskin is the most sexually sensitive part of my body...so we are not talking about "a little snip." We are talking about something that will negatively affect someone's sexuality for their entire life, even if it is restored.

Some helpful links: http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_lost.html

http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/

http://www.cirp.org/library/normal/wright1/

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/lakshmanan/

Quote Originally Posted by ourwildfun View Post
    First (1) Are you male or female ?
    Male posting

Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut
    Cut, preferably, but, I have had some good, uncut cock.

Note: (if you are male are you cu or uncut)
    I am a cut male, pics in profile.
    We love being bi, how about you? Want to show us?

R & C