Register
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

I'm Male

To me it doesn't matter as long as he's clean. But I will say that when I'm giving a guy head, I find he shoots farther if he is cut. And uhh.... I like that a lot. But at the same time, uncut guys are more sensitive and I like to feel the shaft get all twitchy.

Wink Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

I'm male and cut. I have no experience with another male but am trying to meet someone here who can initiate me. I believe I would prefer uncut (clean), preferably with a fat, bulbous head on a THICK cock.

Female

I have had both, I prefer cut, but since I am married to an uncut man, I like both. Doesn't matter to me. In my experience though, I prefer cut, because I love to give head and it's just better that way, also sex feels better with a cut penis.
    Last edited by lonelygirlintx; Jan 31, 2008 at 9:52 AM.

I'm cut and prefer cut when giving head. But, I've had very few experiences with uncut, so I'd be willing to have my mind changed!

Smile Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

Quote Originally Posted by lonelygirlintx View Post
    Female

I have had both, I prefer cut, but since I am married to an uncut man, I like both. Doesn't matter to me. In my experience though, I prefer cut, because I love to give head and it's just better that way, also sex feels better with a cut penis.
    HI LonelyGirlTX,
    I know excatly where U R coming from my self. I have even had uncutcocks in my days also. But U are right. Cut is much better, I do have to agree w/ you on that & is better to give head & also feels much better anyway. I had 1 guy in the past that was uncut & look ugly but he didn't stay for very long. Just enought to cum & leave. He wasn't here for more than 5 to 10 minutes at least. Never that will happen again. But still, If anything I like cut better. I am my self. My parents had wanted that done when I was still a bady. So I am very much cut myself. Always will be.
    Jim!

BreeIsMe

Female (at least Trans)

I prefer cut but don't have anything in particular against uncut cocks

Male here... Cut (wish I was uncut from what I hear from my uncut friends, I lost a lot of sensitivity). Cut or uncut are good... depends on the penis.. hehe..
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

Quote Originally Posted by BreeIsMe View Post
    Female (at least Trans)

I prefer cut but don't have anything in particular against uncut cocks
    HI BreelsMe,
    You R Correct on prefer cut cock. Even I also perfer cock my self. I have had some or few ulgy uncut cocks in the past. Wasn't really pleasent to look at either. Just stayed for a few minutes to get his rocks & left. I'm glad he did. But I hope that never happens again. If it's anything that I would prefer or would rather have is cut cock like me. I have had some cut cock in the past & is much easyer to handle w/. I saw your pictures. Very nice lady. I'll post some of my pictures of my cut cock up for you to notice how big I am.
    Thank U!
    Jim!

Male(uncut), be planning to be cut.
    love cut

Quote Originally Posted by parkerbi View Post
    love cut
    Hi,
    I love cut & that's all i ever need to be is cut. Also was born to be cut cock.
    I love cut cocks anyway even thought I am bisexual. Easyer to suck & give a blowjobs.
    Thank U!
    Jim!

Thumbs up Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

Quote Originally Posted by ourwildfun View Post
    I am a bisexual male (CUT)

And I love clean Uncut COCK.

First (1) Are you male or female ? first i am a male

Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut second i like what i get or i go get what i like.

Note: (if you are male are you cu or uncut)
    i am cut and i like it that way...when i was born my mother was asked what she wanted to do about my life choice and she used her very best commonsense and said are you kidding? clean that up!! maybe my mother would lie to you, but she would never lie to me... you...are not her boy...i am & i ain't never looked back...WORKS FOR ME !! no one complaints.
    live by your own opinions ok !

i'm cut myself, and to be honest do prefer men to be cut

male, cut and female here...both prefer cut.

i am a gay male, i am cut at 7 1/2", i love either but cut is cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by parkerbi View Post
    love cut
    Don't do that. You'll lose tons of nerve endings and sensitivity that can never be restored.

Also if someone is so petty like HardonBi69Ohio and they flip shit over your dick not being cut they're not worth having sex with anyway.

As far as the idea that having part of your dick chopped off and having your penis mutilated makes it "cleaner" this argument is made by people who lack common sense, who are lazy when it comes to teaching hygene to others or their sons, and who don't realize that just washing with soap and water like you should with any other body part works fine.

Also smegma is anti bacterial and even women produce smegma and produce MORE of it than a man with a foreskin does but in North America you don't see anyone saying that we should cut up women's vaginas because it makes them "cleaner".

Also you'll hear bullshit about how if you're cut it somehow protects you from getting HIV but if that were even true the huge number of bi/gay men who contracted HIV and later died of AIDS complications wouldn't have gotten it if they were cut.

When a baby boy's natural penis is "circumcised," this is what he loses -- forever:

+
    1. The pleasures of his multifunctional natural foreskin, which comprises 50% or more of the mobile skin system of his penis. If unfolded and
    spread out flat, the average adult foreskin would measure about 15 square inches (the size of a 3 x 5 inch index card). This highly specialized
    tissue normally covers the glans like an eyelid covers the eye, protecting it from abrasion, drying, callusing (keratinization), and contaminants of
    all kinds. The effects on male and female sexuality from the loss of the natural foreskin have never been studied.
    2. The pleasures of his ridged band. This half-inch wide band of soft, irregular, accordion-like corrugations is the most intensely innervated
    erogenous zone on the male body * controlling and triggering the male orgasm. The loss of this recently discovered zone of densely innervated,
    sexually reactive, and pleasure-producing foreskin tissue reduces the full range and intensity of sexuality * male and female.
    +
    3. The pleasures of his foreskin's synergistic "gliding action" * the hallmark mechanical feature of the natural human penis. This non-
    abrasive gliding of the penis in and out of itself (evagination-invagination) when masturbating or while within another body, facilitates smooth,
    comfortable, pleasurable intercourse for both partners. Without this remarkable gliding action, sex as nature intended it is impossible, and the
    corona of the surgically altered penis malfunctions as a one-way valve, scraping natural lubricants out into the drying air and making artificial
    lubricants essential for intercourse to be gentle, comfortable, and pleasurable. Male circumcision makes normal sexual kinetics impossible.
    4. The pleasures of thousands of his coiled fine-touch mechanoreceptors called Meissner's corpuscles, the single most important sensory
    component of the natural/intact penis, and also encapsulated Vater-Pacini cells, Merkel's cells, Ruffini cells, nociceptors, and branches of the
    dorsal nerve and the perineal nerve. Altogether, pathologists estimate that between 10,000 and 20,000 specialized pleasure-producing nerve
    endings of many types, which can feel slight motion, pressure, stretch, subtle changes in temperature, and nuance in texture, are lost.
    5. The pleasures of his frenulum, the highly erogenous V-shaped web-like tethering structure on the underside of the glans that is frequently
    amputated along with the foreskin, or severed, either of which destroys its important mechanical function and its capacity for giving pleasure.
    The frenulum forms two sides of the area called the frenular delta * the most intensely innervated part of the ridged band.

6. The pleasures and value of more than half of his temperature-responsive smooth muscle sheath called the dartos fascia.

7. The protection of his immunological defense system of his smooth mucosa of his inner foreskin. This produces both plasma cells that
    secrete immunoglobulin antibodies and antibacterial and antiviral proteins such as the pathogen-killing enzyme lysozyme.

8. The protection of Lymphatic vessels, the loss of which reduces the lymph flow within that part of his body's natural immune system.

9. The value of Estrogen receptors * the purpose of which is not yet fully understood and needs further study.
    10. The value of his apocrine glands of his inner foreskin, which secrete pheromones * nature's powerful, silent, invisible behavioral signals
    to potential sexual partners. We know the effect of their absence on human sexuality can be profound, but have never been studied.

11. The protection of his specialized epithelial Langerhans cells, a first-line element in his body's natural immune system in a whole penis.
    +
    12. The unknown value of the pink to red to dark purple natural coloration of his undamaged glans. The connective tissue which protectively
    fuses his foreskin and glans together while his penis develops, is ripped apart during male circumcision, wounding the glans and the foreskin
    remnant, leaving them raw and subject to infection, scarring, pitting, shrinkage, and eventual discoloration.
    +
    13. The pleasures of the full potential of his natural penis length and natural penis circumference because its double-layered wrapping of
    loose and usually overhanging foreskin is now missing, making his circumcised penis truncated and thinner than a full-sized natural penis.
    14. The value of several feet of blood vessels, including the frenular artery and branches of the dorsal artery. The loss of this rich vascularity
    interrupts normal blood flow to the shaft and glans of his penis, altering the development of his penis and damaging its natural function.
    15. Every year boys lose their entire penises from circumcision accidents and infections. They are then "sexually reassigned" by castration
    and "transgender surgery," and told to live their lives as "females." The long-term effects of forced transgendering experiments are unknown
    but recent evidence indicates it can be psychologically devastating for the victim to attempt to live contrary to his natural sexual orientation.

16. Every year many boys lose their lives from the unreported and concealed complications of circumcision; a fact the multi-billion-dollar-a-
    year male circumcision industry in the US obscures and ignores.

17. By encoding violence on the brain, the infant's emotional bonding with his mother is disrupted, delaying his social development.

18. Indications are that his innate sense of trust in intimate physical contact at this pre-language state of his development is inhibited or lost as a
    result of suffering such excruciating pain at this early age. In its place are instilled fear, confusion, and a sense of betrayal by his mother.

19. Self-confidence and hardiness, by forcing the newborn victim into a defensive psychological state of "learned helplessness" or "acquired
    passivity" to cope with the excruciating pain which he can neither fight nor flee. The trauma of being tied down and having the most sensitive
    part of his body ripped apart and then skinned alive will forever lower his pain threshold below that of intact boys and girls.
    His penis, deprived of its special mobile ridged band innervation, is deprived of the capacity for experiencing the full range of pleasure-producing sensations nature gives a man to enjoy. Amputating the foreskin system is a "neurological castration" and forever decreases the range and intensity of sexual pleasure for both the disendowed victim and his partners. The foreskin is not dangerous. We were designed to enjoy sex, and sex works best when we have all the parts we were born with. Sex was not designed for a dry, keratinized immobile penis. To forcibly harm a man in this manner without his written "informed consent" is unjustifiable and cruel sexual assault and battery. This document provides the facts needed by a patient to give "informed" consent for this radical sexual surgery we call "male
    circumcision."

* Loss of each of these nine items
    reduces sexual pleasure
    , gratification, and fulfillment.
    + These four items
    can be partially recovered
    by non-surgically expanding the existing foreskin remnant.

personally im uncut, european ya see so its not in our nature to cut!....but bit late now for me to have it cut so if u dont like it oh well, never had cock yet but no preference....when or if i try.

3. The pleasures of his foreskin's synergistic "gliding action" * the hallmark mechanical feature of the natural human penis. This non-
    abrasive gliding of the penis in and out of itself (evagination-invagination) when masturbating or while within another body, facilitates smooth,
    comfortable, pleasurable intercourse for both partners. Without this remarkable gliding action, sex as nature intended it is impossible, and the
    corona of the surgically altered penis malfunctions as a one-way valve, scraping natural lubricants out into the drying air and making artificial
    lubricants essential for intercourse to be gentle, comfortable, and pleasurable. Male circumcision makes normal sexual kinetics impossible.
    As I have never encountered a circumcised penis and my foreskin is an important part of how I experience having my penis, I had wondered about whether a circumcised penis lacks that "glide". Thanks for that knowledge.

I am a male cut and prefer cut

cut male here

Prefer cut

I'm female. I've only been with a handful of guys, one of whom was uncut. I say that as long as it's attached to a sexy guy, who cares if it's cut or not
    ~musicalSaranader
    "The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. The End." - Moulin Rouge

I am a male and I am uncut, I say both are fine as long as they are clean, good hygiene includes male penis.

As long as it is on a hot clean body it doesn't matter.

So pull back that uncut cock and clean it, and same for cut cocks too keep them clean man.

I'm a cut bisexual male and, until recently, I would have said that I preferred cut. However, after having recently had the pleasure of sampling an uncut cock, I'd have to change my answer to no preference. Both have their unique properties and I find both equally enjoyable.

Wow, DiamondDog, I needed a diagram to understand that post. It was a wealth of information, though, and thank you. I never realized penises were that complicated, or had been studied in that level of detail.

I have still never tried uncut, but I would like to. Its secretions are just as natural as my vagina's secretions, and neither of those is "dirty." They need to be washed every day of course, but a little natural smell is just part of being human. I like the smell of a human and find it sexy as long as the person is clean. People shouldn't smell like rotting fish, but they shouldn't smell like roses, either. They should just smell like their clean, beautiful selves!

Even if you do find cut ones sexier, why in God's name does it have to be done at birth? Why not give the guy his own choice in the matter? I mean, big boobs are generally considered sexier than small ones, and no one wants to see mandatory implants (or I sincerely hope no one wants that). I certainly wouldn't want my body modified in any way without my consent, and it's wrong regardless of the sex of the person. It's just like when someone is born intersexed and doctors take it upon themselves to decide this person's organs are not correct and assign them to whatever sex they see fit. It's not their decision, people. Let the person who has to live with it for the rest of hir life decide if ze wants modifications done. Same for any modifications of a woman's vulva, or for non-genital body parts, as far as that goes. I mean, you don't touch someone's body without consent, so why on Earth would you think it was ok to cut things off without it?

Oh, and what is this "docking" you speak of?
    Last edited by the sacred night; Feb 4, 2008 at 12:55 AM. Reason: forgot to say something

I am male and cut. I love sucking a cock if its cut or uncut. To look at as in pics or whatever I prefer the look of a cut cock with a nice head.

Quote Originally Posted by UKBloke View Post
    I feel bad for the babies in America that get their cocks mutilated just because people think its cleaner and lots of doctors are Jewish and just wanna make a quick buck with mutilation and forcing other men to be like them.
    I'm not sure where I stand on the issue of circumcision, because I have no penis to worry about. However, I do know that the only forcing going on are the parents to their son. Any baby being circumcised is under his parents' orders, not a Jew forcing anybody to "be like them" (don't even get me started in that area...). Besides, doctors, Jewish or not, make enough quick bucks over everything else they do, circumcisions wouldn't make much of a difference.

~musicalSaranader
    "The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. The End." - Moulin Rouge

both are great...men uncut know how to keep it clean and, i would think, would be offended by hygiene comments!

mail hear and cut
    like my men cut as well
    never had one that was uncut
    enjoy sucking the head as log as it is clean

I am a bi male, cut
    I love all cocks but seem to be drawn to uncut.

All of this supposedly 'medical' pseudo-science is just a smokescreen. But for the fact that this procedure is associated in the minds of most people with Jews (or in Europe, Moslems), it would be as non-controversial as having one's ears pierced.

I've never seen an "uncut cock" in real life. I've seen a few photos, and it wasn't "visually appealing" to me..but I won't run from a guy who is uncut either.