Register
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

Sure. I'm uncut but have had both. Since I'm uncut, mine is more sensitive & I moan more. It makes it more sensitive to sucking & fucking, etc...

Male

love it cut so i can run my tounge on that head unimpeded

im cut 7.5"

I am uncut, have been for almost 66 years. My wife never complained while she was alive. We were swingers and the women I met (and fucked) never complained. I've never had any health issues due to being intact. Yes, I clean myself morning and night. It is less necessary now that I am widowed but I do it because it is the right thing to do.
    Yman48

Quote Originally Posted by Bibabyblues View Post
    Male

love it cut so i can run my tounge on that head unimpeded

im cut 7.5"
    ...... have to agree with you and it sounds to sexy. mmmmmmmm tongue on head = heaven ..... I am about 7.5c.

My wife fucked several guys that were uncut and far more that were cut and she loved both. I enjoyed being close to both of them while they were poking her pussy and loved watching. Sucked only one with a foreskin and I was a very young guy and did not really care at that time, just a nice big cock to suck on and get his load of cum in my mouth. Sucked many that were cut and enjoyed them all too.

1) I am a male with a big 8 inch uncut dick

2) I prefer cut cocks that are bigger than mine. I can't be a slut for any man if my dick is smaller than his

I'm an uncut older male - but for hygiene reasons would prefer to have been cut - but have nooo ! intention of doing anything about it now ! .

I prefer a penis that's intact as the way a man's dick is supposed to be. There's a lot more you can do to give and get pleasure with a man that's intact. Even masturbating alone if you are intact with a foreskin is better than if you are cut as circumcision or male genital mutilation reduces sexual pleasure both for the man and his female/male sexual partners.

Male and female
    Cut cocks

Quote Originally Posted by ukbi331 View Post
    I'm an uncut older male - but for hygiene reasons would prefer to have been cut - but have nooo ! intention of doing anything about it now ! .
    Be grateful that you are intact with a foreskin. That's how a penis is supposed to be, unmutilated. You and your partners both female and male will have more sexual pleasure and fun since you are intact with a foreskin and not cut. It's a total myth that being 'Cut' makes a penis clean. There's such a thing as showering and washing with soap and water. The majority of men in the world are not cut and have no issues because of it. Men and women's genitals were not meant to be mutilated via 'circumcision'.

I've been around men who were cut who had gross smelling dicks because they did not shower that day, or before I came over for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by OlderBC1 View Post
    Sure. I'm uncut but have had both. Since I'm uncut, mine is more sensitive & I moan more. It makes it more sensitive to sucking & fucking, etc...
    If you are intact and have a foreskin yes that's what it's like since your penis is far more sensitive than a cut/mutilated one is.

OK hear it is from my perspective. Totally up to you to decide the morality . I’m 53 married with two… I started sucking dicks may years before my first pussy. So far. Unfortunately I never had a real uncut dick… so much a fantasy of mine. In a perfect world…. So want to see what it feels like to have a REAL uncut dick cum in me

Quote Originally Posted by Isitfun View Post
    OK hear it is from my perspective. Totally up to you to decide the morality . I’m 53 married with two… I started sucking dicks may years before my first pussy. So far. Unfortunately I never had a real uncut dick… so much a fantasy of mine. In a perfect world…. So want to see what it feels like to have a REAL uncut dick cum in me
    If you want to have sex with a man that's intact that's OK but just suck him off, don't obsess over the fact he's not cut or only his dick, and don't tell him things like "I want you only because you're not cut" or other stuff like that.

BTW, not all men cum from getting sucked. I'm not cut and a man can suck me off for an entire day and I don't ejaculate from it and have to jerk off in his mouth.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Oct 10, 2014 at 10:21 PM.

I am a male it don't matter to me as long as it is cean big and thick and have tons of cum going in my mouth or ass it all good

Truth be told that sounds very familiar. In fact personally I have NEVER cum simply by a sucking. Wife girlfriend or whoever.

Maybe it’s an age thing, but as I’m having sex, REAL kinky sex talk is my trigger! Lol!

Okay, so far, I would say cut. I am male, cut.
    Since I have no experience, I have to go by pictures I have looked at. Who knows, maybe in real life, it wouldn't matter. I may never know. So anyway, I love the way a cut cock looks with the nice pink helmet. I could imagine myself going up and down and then having it pop out of my mouth. Though, most of the pictures I have seen of uncut weren't fully erect, so no idea. Just my view. Maybe having been raised with nothing but cut around me, it is what you are used to.

Male (cut)
    prefer male (Cut)

I'm cut and I prefer a cut penis. If have given blowjobs to both but find that I'm always pulling the foreskin out the way. I've tried liking it and maybe it a turn on for the guy but find its a turn off for me. It has all the excitement of licking my own arm. I've asks several other guy's this same question and they all preferred cut too, even the one's that weren't. My experience anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    I'm cut and I prefer a cut penis. If have given blowjobs to both but find that I'm always pulling the foreskin out the way. I've tried liking it and maybe it a turn on for the guy but find its a turn off for me. It has all the excitement of licking my own arm. I've asks several other guy's this same question and they all preferred cut too, even the one's that weren't. My experience anyway.
    I doubt that the intact men you claimed to talk to said they prefer a dick that's cut.

There's a whole lot more you can do with an intact penis that has a foreskin that you can't do with a dick that's cut; but the majority of cut men don't know how to do it, or it's like you wrote they think the foreskin is something to just peel back or get out of thew way.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I doubt that the intact men you claimed to talk to said they prefer a dick that's cut.
    I'm sorry, I didn't record each one saying that for you. You'll just have take my word.

There's a whole lot more you can do with an intact penis that has a foreskin that you can't do with a dick that's cut...
    I'm not sure how more 'a lot' is but everyone seemed to be very happy with what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyIKnow View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't record each one saying that for you. You'll just have take my word.

I'm not sure how more 'a lot' is but everyone seemed to be very happy with what I did.
    That's just it, I don't take your word.

My only experience with a uncut cock was just last December when I gave a uncut guy a handjob. I offered to suck on it but he didn't want me to. I prefer cut but would not turn down an uncut one.

Iam A Bi-Male Cut I Like Cut Cocks

http://cphpost.dk/news/danes-want-ci...ned.11320.html

Danes want circumcision banned

75 percent want an end to the practice
    by Christian Wenande
    Three out of every four Danes want to ban the circumcision of boys, unless it's for medical reasons. AYouGov survey for Metroxpress newspaper revealed that 74 percent of the over 1,000 Danes asked want to completely or partially ban the circumcision of boys, while just 10 percent want the practice to remain legal.

“Circumcision is cutting a healthy part of the body from a boy,” Lena Nyhus, the founder of Intact Danmark, an association against the circumcision of children, told Metroxpress. “Denmark ought to be a pioneer when it comes to children's rights. We need an age limit of 18 years.”

May 5, 2014
    17:14
    http://cphpost.dk/news/why-denmark-m...sion.9454.html

Why Denmark must carry the courage of its convictions on circumcision

by M Thomas Frederiksen

The Danish people should know that the world is watching your debate on underage ritual circumcision.

This is deeply personal and important to me, as I am myself a victim of this vile practice – due to my misfortune of being born in the United States. Although my young mother was not keen on the idea, a doctor insisted on doing it, and she relented.
    What were this man's motivations? Why was it so important to him what my penis looked like? Why did he think that the most intimate part of my body, my 'private parts', my penis, was his prerogative? I'll never know what he wanted from me. But what ever it was, he took it. He had his way with me. He carved his pay-check into my penis. He carved his religion into my penis. He carved his tribal marking into my penis. He carved his custom into my penis. He carved his grotesque aesthetic preferences into my penis. He carved his obscene signature into my penis.
    Without our consent
    All over the world, boys, girls, and intersex children share stories like mine. The context varies, the method of mutilation varies, the language varies, but one thing thing cuts across all of these stories – we resent what was done without our consent. We have been forced to live our whole lives with the preferences of another permanently carved into our genitals – and we resent what was done without our consent. We have been treated as things, means to the ends of others – and we resent what was done without our consent. We are human beings with our own desires, our own religious sentiments, our own ways of expressing our sexuality – and we resent what was done without our consent.
    I've watched the debate unfolding in Denmark with elation and frustration. The Danish people know what is right, and want to do the right thing: protect underage boys. However, the voices of the perpetrators have been allowed to dominate the discussion, while once again the screams of the victims have fallen on deaf ears. This is why I must speak out.
    Americans fancy themselves the leaders of the world. We have the military might – so we must be right. We can bring more brute force to bare then any other country on the face of the earth. Sadly, most Americans do not realise that this brute force is not leadership – it is bullying.
    Time for moral leadership
    In sharp contrast, the Danish people have a chance to exercise true leadership: moral leadership. However, your politicians waver, wring their hands and drag their feet. I ask them to look me in the eye and tell me why their failure to protect boys is not blatant sexism. I ask them to look me in the eye and tell me why their failure to protect the sons of minorities is not blatant racism. I ask them to look me in the eye and tell me why our pain is irrelevant.
    It doesn't matter if some parents defy the law. It doesn't matter if some boys are taken to other countries to be cut. Why? Because a Danish ban on underage ritual circumcision will send a clear signal to the whole world that boys deserve equal protection. Other countries will follow suit, and the debate will shift dramatically – even in countries like the United States. A ban in Denmark will ultimately protect boys and intersex children all over the world. You know what is right – have the courage of your convictions!
    M Thomas Frederiksen is a machinist and toolmaker living in Florida, USA. Undergoing a years-long process of non-surgical foreskin restoration has given him first-hand experience of the difference that mobile skin makes to intimacy.

Jason67

I only suck uncut.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott74 View Post
    I only suck uncut.
    I'm the same way. We men who are intact taste better, and there's a lot more you can do with a man's penis if he's got a foreskin than you can with a man that's cut/mutilated...I feel bad for cut men. The cut men I have been with go crazy for my dick that has a foreskin and want to touch me, or suck me, or in some cases have me fuck them. When I'm with a partner that's not cut and we're having sex there's none of that obsession going on so we just suck, and kiss each other for long periods of time, and we know how to pleasure each other's intact penises in ways that guys who are cut don't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by shaver6 View Post
    Male...perfer cut...and I am cut myself. Two things bother me about uncut guys....first the being clean.....doesn't matter if they showered a half hour before...the minute you roll back that skin.. you got that skunky smell. The other thing is appearance... I like a cock...to look like a cock....not like a corndog...without the stick
    this is what insecure parents think when they go to mutilate their child's genitals. this is their reasoning. it is deep-rooted, grade school insecurity at its finest. You don't want a penis to look the way it's supposed to be, with a foreskin and unmutilated.

Even if a guy is cut, if he hasn't showered his dick will smell gross.

Next time I pull out my long and thick, full-of-skin hog, and watch the eyes of an innocent woman or man become mesmerized by its untouched beauty before they suck me off, I'll think of you.

I understand why people who aren't intact might feel upset...99% of the time they didn't even have a choice. It was done merely for their parent's desire for social acceptance. In the process, they lost the chance for their child's maximum sexual pleasure, and for the maximum sexual pleasure of their partners. sad...

Both are yummy