I am Cut

Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

I am a Male
    I like Cut
    I am Cut

I am male

I like uncut

Regrettably mother and father decided to cut the kid.

i'm a male that wants to be female just as long as its big thick and clean

male cut

Jason67

male
    uncut

I am a circumcised male. I have fairly equal experience with both. As stated by others, I have generally found cut cocks cleaner but uncut more sensitive in certain areas. I truly have no true preference, though. Call me old fashioned, but it more important to me who the person is attached to the penis than the status of what's inside me. ;-)
    "Activism is my rent for living on this planet." - Alice Walker

1. Male
    2. Cut
    3 Cut

I'm a male. I love cut cock.

I am male,

I have only been with cut. I must admit that uncut looks odd to me, but I would love to try sucking an uncut cock

I am cut

I'm cut, and cut is my preference. I suppose it's because it's what I'm used to.

Cut or uncut, a nice hard cock is a nice hard cock and something to enjoy

I'm a male and I definitely prefer uncut cocks with lots of foreskin.

I'm married & bi.

Prior to meeting my husband I'd never seen uncut. I now prefer uncut. I don't like the mushroom effect. And why cut the nerve endings?

But to each their own

I am a bi male and I am uncut. I feel like I have the best of both worlds because even though I am uncut my foreskin stays back naturally (pic on profile). It covered my head when I was younger but as I got old/bigger it stop being able to cover it. When I am hard and stays back even when I am soft. I can cover the head soft manually but don't really. I had the choice to get cut when I was 13. My younger brother had to cause his skin was tight and he didn't keep it clean but I choose to keep mine. I don't have a preference on cut or uncut.
    Last edited by mikadamus; Feb 25, 2014 at 7:19 PM.

I am a 44-year-old male and i had grown up all my life with my foreskin intil Feb18 2014. As a kid, i was thought by my oncle and his boyfriend how to keep my cock clean and ready to have sex with them. Latter i met girls and they didn't have any kind of infection at all.

About 18 yeas ago i started to have medical problem. Down the road i realised that was getting anoying. Recently, i found that in order to get rid of my problem was to say bye bye to my foreskin. Presently i can't talk about my new cock but in a near future i will be more aware of my situation.

I have pleased lots of yuys and i think that maybe 2 of them were uncut. Not to suck a guy, which one do i prefer? Cut is my favorite.

Yikes. I'm uncut, and I've never given anybody a yeast infection (at least, they never said so.) Maybe he's unhygienic independently of his foreskin?

i am a cut male that like uncut but will not turn away eather

Prefer cut

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinmeet View Post
    Yikes. I'm uncut, and I've never given anybody a yeast infection (at least, they never said so.) Maybe he's unhygienic independently of his foreskin?
    Yeast infection is common.
    Women en masse endure this issue when taking antibiotics, and the natural balance of flora within the feminine sexual organs are suddenly tilted. The normal (natural/healthy) population of many various bacterias is greatly reduced, resulting in opportunistic growth for yeast... and other non bacterial microbials.
    Men or women of any age with lengthy poor hygiene, old women, intact old men, or obese folks in general, wherever folds of skin are excluded from cleaning or constant fresh air for lengthy periods are subject to yeast.
    Young/skinny folk much less, older/obese folk more often.
    Mrs. Blue worked in an old folks home and had to emphasize to old women to wash under their (large sagging) breasts and "clean their 'susie' well". This was to prevent skin yeast overpopulation/infection.
    This human existence is dirty from two weeks after the birth until death. A (hopefully mostly but ultimate not)symbiotic journey with every sort of germ.
    Indeed, it is only recently commonly accepted that gut bacteria is normal and healthy!
    Some of the upper educated guessed that after antibiotics one should eat blue cheese and yogurt... that was from the 1950s/60s/70s. Yes, yes, even though now we know blue cheese is mold so therefore unnecessary to this process...

We're dirty (on a biological scale) beings. That's evolution/intelligent creation (choose which flavor you want).
    Harming others, in this existence, should be avoided as much as possible.
    Don't kill and torture other people, unless absolutely necessary (necessary killing, not torturing).
    Avoid killing and torturing other animals as much as possible... yes humans are omnivores, let's kill as minimally and ... "humanely"... as possible.
    Thus we have life and - to the maximum extent possible - respect for life other than us.
    Hello morality.
    Don't circumcise human girls. If a mature woman, under a free society wants to cut away her living tissue that she doesn't want...drill holes in own head... pierce/destroy any body part that does not ensure death... then... progressively/reluctantly okay.
    Don't circumcise human boys. If a mature man, under a free society want to chop off foreskin, frenulum, insert a prince Albert or a Jacob's ladder then... okay. Or even a 'splitted penis'... chop off nipples... drill holes in own head... pierce/destroy any body part that does not ensure death... progressively/reluctantly okay.
    For God's sake don't mutilate a child that can't defend itself, and to only a slightly lesser extent - understand the socially required loss.

Don't needlessly kill other animals.
    This is easy in the rule of "humanity".
    When it is 'necessary' to kill other animals, do it as mercifully as possible.
    Let's progress as the human race.
    Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Herbwoman39 View Post
    A) Female

B) I've never been with anyone who wasn't circumcised but my best friend has. She got more yeast infections from having sex with that man. It was awful. Especially since he took no responsibility and blamed them all on her. For the cleanliness issue alone I probably wouldn't have sex with an uncircumcised man.
    She did not get it rom him. They passed it back and forth. He has to treat I at the same time that she does. My late wife and I had his happen 2 times and ere smart enough to ask a Doc. the second time. He explained at the male does not have what the infection needs to start it but cab carry it. A man that is cut will carry I as well, but it does not live as long.

I'm a man & uncut. My mother told me she thought it'd make my cock bigger.

I am a male. I haven't had much experience with dicks except when younger. I have sucked one cut one but would like to try an uncut one.

I am cut but restoring. For all of those thinking about cutting, think twice. I was cut as a baby and my dad and his brothers were all intact. It was not his decision though and it upset him the rest of his life that his son was cut. I do not regret restoring at all. My penis feels new again. So, for the one who posted this question, you may want to add restoring to the cut or uncut question.

I am male cut and I prefer cut

1. I'm a male
    2. I prefer uncut men
    3. I am uncut.

One important point. Whether cut or uncut, my partners, men or women, must maintain scrupulous hygiene.

I'm uncut myself, but prefer cut when giving head.

I'm a male and cut at birth.
    The very first guy that I hooked up with was a very sexy Italian guy who wasn't cut, of course..He was the only uncircumcised man that I have been with,but his cock was big and beautiful.Can I have one of each ?

Male with cut cock. Love the sight and feel of both cut and uncut cocks. Like sliding the foreskin back and forth over the head as well as the silky feeling of it against my tongue.

I am male who is cut and not sure what i prefer

I am male
    Definitely uncut.
    I am cut.