Register
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

Quote Originally Posted by ausinus
    Imagine a clitoris being exposed since birth.
    Augh! Don't even say that!
    How delicate her feet who shuns the ground, stepping a-tiptoe on the heads of men.
    ~Homer

arifureta nichijou kara issou tobifurite shimaitai kurai

I myself am male, and cut. Have been for as long as I can remember. I have only been with one uncut guy. It was interesting, and different, but think I prefer the cut variety. My current partner is cut, and clean.....

The other thing is appearance... I like a cock...to look like a cock.???

Interesting comment but here's a thought:
    Uncut cut erect looks like a cut cock...erect!

Here's another thought:
    I suppose evolution has it all wrong... the skin shouldn't be there protecting the most sensitive part of a mans body.

I guess that makes eyelids unnecessay too!

i am male and cut... i prefer cut, but never had uncut... so... hard to say...

hi gang!
    I'm male, & i'm cut, and prefer both!! As long as they're clean, it makes no diference to me!!

jamie
    "You treat your woman like your kite.........get inside her at least five times a day & take her to heaven and back!" Lord Flashart~Blackadder goes forth....

Smile Circumcised Here

I'm a male.

I am circumcised/cut.

If and when I do have sex with a male, it's usually more about the 'person' rather than the penis. So for me, it's not important if they're circumcised or uncircumcised.

I'd say our hands (male/female) are probably more filthy than anything on our bodies. Never mind what goes in and out of our mouths.
    "If you've always done what you've done: you'll always get what you've gotten"

FinkDoodle

Bi Male here . . cut

I haven't been with any uncut guys yet, so I can't say if I have a preference for one or the other . .

I just wish I was given a choice in the matter since it was unceremoniously hacked from my tiny body at birth . .

MALE, UNCUT, DON'T STINK, BELIEVE IN THAT WONDER PRODUCT - SOAP AND WATER. I LIKE/ENJOY THE TASTE AND SMELL OF SEX BUT HAVE NO INTEREST IN PUTTING A STINKY COCK OR PUSSY FOR THAT MATTER IN MY MOUTH. REMEMBER GUYS, IT IS YOUR DICK, SO YOU GET TO WASH IT AS FAST AS YOU WANT lol.

BEING OLDER, I COME FROM A TIME WHEN MOST AMERICANS WERE RELATIVELY RECENT ARRIVALS FROM EUROPE AND EXCEPT FOR RELIGIOUS REASONS THEY WERE NOT PURPOSELY MUTILATED. AS A MATTER OF FACT, WHATEVER THE REASON, NON JEWS WHO INSISTED ON HAVING IT DONE ON THEIR CHILDREN THEY WOULD SEEK OUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD RABBI/MOIL(SPELLING?) RATHER THAN THEIR FAMILY DOCTOR.

THEN AS NOW, THIS SUBJECT ALWAYS PROVOKES A TREMONDOUS AMOUNT OF COMMENT. RECENTLY, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE, I READ THAT SOME REALLY LARGE PERCENTAGE OF AGE THIRTY OR SO AMERICAN WOMEN HAD NEVER SEEN OR EXPERIENCED A COCK IN ALL ITS NATURAL UNDAMAGED SPLENDOR.
    Never let the adults know what you are doing...

Is it a coincidence that a country that has a large percentage of Jewish doctors also has the largest population of (non religious) circumsized men???

I'm not buying into this one............sorry..........Last time I did I got into more trouble than Flash Gordon

Cheers Chook

Male--cut

the few experiences I have had with other guys--they were all cut--I have seen a few uncut ones-

I cant' say that I dislike or like an uncut cock more since my experience is limited in that regard---

Truth be told--I do think I lean more to prefering cut more than uncut--and as far as what I have "lost"---

"Ya can't miss what ya never had..."

I was cut when I was like ten days old or something like that...
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Male.

Uncut from 0 - 37

Cut since 37

I think Cut only tried cut

I'm Mrs F Husband and only got cut due to constriction and unable to achieve climax. I don't like to hear anyone say "intact". You are implying that i'm not, and i take offence with it. My son was cut before i was and was never really sure if it was right or not. Since then I think it was the right thing to do. I'm not saying it the right thing to do, or you should have it done. Please just say cut or uncut.

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with.

1. äää.. women must shave their legs please...

I am a woman , I prefer cut cocks . I had both but i think optically and because of the cleanness i like it cut , but well , then again i dont care THAT much about it . when im attrackted to someone i guess i gotta find out last if hes cut or not ... but if not , we still can go to bed just to make an example , sounded better in my head first....
    First law of holes : if you are in one , stop digging .

"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." - Twain

I'm male, uncut, much prefer uncut, but having said that an uncut cock is just like a cut cock when it is erect, and if you are having sex with a male that is the state they are usually in! Also, as another sensible person on here said, if all you are judging a sex partner by is whether they have had a natural bit of skin removed or not, boy do you have a lot to learn! That cock is connected to a person you know. And as a person with feelings I resent the implication that uncut men are automatically 'less clean' than cut ones. I haven't had sex with an American, cut or uncut, but I can assure you that I have never had sex with a British or European guy who has been anything other than extremely clean. However, agreeing with another person's views on here, the sexual act can never be 'clean'. Why does western society try to do its damdest to cover up the fact that we can never be pristine human beings, we are biological not robot, we are surrounded by micro-organisms all the time, they live on our skin and inside our bodies, and they cannot be wiped out with water, soap, deodorant or anything else. It is a fact of life that the parts of our bodies we use most for sex (mouth, cock, pussy, anal canal) are in fact the best breeding grounds for bacteria (the mouth actually containing the most according to scientific studies). We have to live with that fact, not ignore it, and it is natural, not a huge problem.

We all have our preferences, but get real people, there are far more important things to consider about a person than being cut or uncut!

Quote SteveB: "I haven't had sex with an American, cut or uncut, but I can assure you that I have never had sex with a British or European guy who has been anything other than extremely clean."

Americans have had the 'clean' justification brainwashed into them and as I made the comments before and Steve has backed me up on this.

Any man with even the smallest of amount of hygeine knowledge knows that this is an area that gets cleaned just like between your arse cheeks, your armits are in the folds of your vagina.

I'm an uncut male. In a monoganous relationship with a female so not an issue, but if I was single I'd prefer uncut. If I was single I wouldn't mind either though

I'm uncut myself, but prefer cut when giving head.

I prefer mine hard and full of cum,period.

male and I completely agree with shaver6.
    I always have fun, It's the level of fun I have that very's.

A cock looks like a cock if it's the way nature intended.

I'm a circumcised man, and I really don't have a preference. As long as it works and it's clean, it doesn't matter to me. Preferably it should be attached to a nice guy

I am a female who has been with both cut and uncut males. In my opinion, it doesnt really matter either way. Although I have heard that being with an uncut male increases a womans chances of yeast infections and cervical cancer. However, I wouldnt judge my partner by the amount of skin on their penis.
    Laken

I am a female and my experiance is limited. I have only been with men who are cut. In my mind, I do not make love to a penis, but rather to the man who comes attached to that appendage. All men are different and that is their beauty. Clean, self confident and with an air of desire for me, is all I ask.

Belle

Male - cut. It doesn't matter to me as I've experienced both but visually a cut cock is a bigger turn on.
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment

Female here
    I have had both but i prefer to give head to a cut cock.
    I don't care what's in me.
    Life is what happens while you are trying to please others

1) I am a male...

2) I am cut and I prefer another man's penis to be cut. I think it is cleaner and it looks better than natural (uncut).

As an experienced woman I know orally I prefer cut.( and visually I just love the look of a shiney cut penis.) Internally it does not matter. But either way I believe all parties should be clean or it's not happening.......unless I'm drunk and the smell would sober me up if not clean. lol lol
    Cindy from Ontario

If I fancied someone I wouldn't mind the smell of their privates, but maybe that's just me. I'm not saying it's a turn-on, but if it doesn't smell of anything I'd maybe find it a bit...plain. That said if I was out clubbing and I was single I'd try and make every effort to make sure I washed on the day (which would be easier than before as these days I'm either job hunting or working so I could only go out on the lash so many times a week).

i am a cut male... i prefer a cut penis. for me it is just an appearance issue. i can't help it. the way a cut hard on looks drives me nuts. makes me just want to get it in my mouth. however... the last dick that was in my mouth was uncut, but i do prefer a CUT COCK!

I am cut and I enjoy the way my cock looks. Hey, it ain't big but I still like it.
    I, too, prefer cut cocks. I know that I have probably been trained to look at uncut cocks as somehow odd but that is the way it is and I am not ashamed to admit it.
    Having said that, I have never sucked an uncut cock so I don't know what the experience would be like. It might be so good that I would end up preferring it. But for now give me a nice cut cock with hairy balls and I am in heaven.