Register
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

I am a Bi male who was mutilated at birth.
    If given the choice I would have said NO to circumcision unless there was a medical need.
    I have sucked both an uncut and a cut cock and to me I don't care what it looks like as long as it is clean. Both of them were I will say.
    Playing with the cut one is like me playing with mine but the uncut was different DUH, and I really enjoyed playing with it. The foreskin added a different option when blowing hiim, ex. running your tongue between the head and the foreskin.
    Just bring me a clean unit and I am happy whether it is hooded or not.
    Well, and shaved too.......lol
    Or at least very trimmed......But that's another thread "To Shave or not to shave?"

Quote Originally Posted by PeterNZ View Post
    My partner and I are both intact with foreskins and we would not have it any other way. We both prefer other men who are intact with a foreskin and not mutilated or 'cut'. A penis that's intact with a foreskin is very easy to keep clean. Just wash it with soap and water like you would any other part of your body. Both my partner and I have been with men who are cut who had nasty smelling cocks. We've both been with cut blokes before and we feel very bad for them. They are missing a vital part of their penis that gives them and their parnter(s) both male and female lots of sexual pleasure! The scars on a cut penis also look nasty compared to a penis that's left the way it's supposed to be or a penis that's left intact with the foreskin the man was born with. This doesn't mean that we would kick a cut man out of bed but by far the best sex we've ever had happened with men who are intact like we are. The women who we've had sex with who were never with a man that's intact with a foreskin before us agreed. We have also had sex with cut men who became jealous or angry that they were mutilated, and that once they saw the pleasure that we get out of having a foreskin they wished they had been allowed to keep their foreskin. There's no point in circumcision at all since there's such a thing as soap and water, and now they want to falsely claim that male genital mutilation prevents HIV but this is false and using a condom and having safer sex are both way more effective at preventing HIV and STD infection and transmission than mutilating a bloke's cock is. Any parent who would mutilate their son's penis is an idiot, and does not care about the well being of their son at all or his future sexual pleasure and the sexual pleasure of his partner(s) either male, female, or both when he becomes a sexually active adult. The male penis should remain intact and left alone and not mutilated or 'cut'. Most women's vaginas have an intact vulva and clitoris, and a man's penis should stay intact with its foreskin.
    Well said, I'm not cut and it's great. I have never had any complaints from women or men and all of my male and female partners have liked that I have a foreskin and all the wonderful things you can do with one and how you can please your partner with your foreskin during sex. I have been with men who are cut and they would become envious or wish they had their foreskin once they saw the pleasure I can get with mine. People should have their genitals intact and not mutilated at all since it's utterly pointless.

Bi female, definitely prefer cut. Looks and feels great!

Why would any woman or man be for male or female genital mutilation? People's genitals were not meant to be altered and just as female circumcision changes the function of the vagina male circumcision changes the function of the penis or how a penis actually should be. Most men and women worldwide have unmutilated genitals and have no issues at all with their genitals. Circumcision or male genital mutilation has been shown to reduce penis length and circumfrence, and a penis that is cut is a lot less sensitive than a penis that has a foreskin because a cut dick has a lot of nerve endings taken away without its owners consent. I have been with cut men who had penises that were dry and the heads were not smooth or fleshy like they are with men who are not cut.

I do not consider myself mutilated. If I could, I would personally thank the doctor who did it, Dr. Collins. But has long since passed on.

Quote Originally Posted by VZR1800 View Post
    I do not consider myself mutilated. If I could, I would personally thank the doctor who did it, Dr. Collins. But has long since passed on.
    How odd. If you want to deny that you've got mutilated genitals that's your choice but you're only kidding yourself and have your head in the sand since circumcision is a genital mutilation. Denial is not just a river in Egypt. It's like someone having their arm or leg amputated by a doctor claiming they needed it for medical reasons, and then later they learn that they did not even have to have it done. Try sucking off or stroking a man that has a foreskin to see what you're missing.
    Last edited by Young pussy and dope; May 1, 2013 at 2:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Young pussy and dope View Post
    How odd. If you want to deny that you've got mutilated genitals that's your choice but you're only kidding yourself and have your head in the sand since circumcision is a genital mutilation. Denial is not just a river in Egypt. It's like someone having their arm or leg amputated by a doctor claiming they needed it for medical reasons, and then later they learn that they did not even have to have it done. Try sucking off or stroking a man that has a foreskin to see what you're missing.
    I lost mine at an early age, have no idea what I am missing, nor do I care. Not going to live my life fretting something I do not miss. And when inviting guys to come over and play, CUT ONLY. Cannot stand the ant-eater look at all. GROSS. But that is JMHO. There will never be an uncut cock anywhere near me naked if I can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by VZR1800 View Post
    I lost mine at an early age, have no idea what I am missing, nor do I care. Not going to live my life fretting something I do not miss. And when inviting guys to come over and play, CUT ONLY. Cannot stand the ant-eater look at all. GROSS. But that is JMHO. There will never be an uncut cock anywhere near me naked if I can help it.
    Here's the basic scoop from a buddy of mine, a university professor of neuranatomy: Circumcision cuts into and cuts off metres of important veins (blood return) and occasionally an artery (in the frenulum; blood supply). This alters the normal vascularity and ultimately the physiology of the penis, forcing a complex healing by putting capillaries into different duty. This affects the amount of blood that reaches the meatus -- likely an important component of meatal stenosis and the chief reason almost all intact men have functional meatal lips and most circumcised men don't. The meatal lips are the culmination of the raphe and are direct beneficiaries of the frenular artery. The lips, of course, are what close tightly together to keep pathogens out of the urethra. Another marvel of nature. Also, the veins running through the foreskin ensure that in its relaxed, forward position the prepuce is not just a blanket, but a heated blanket. This in turn regulates the temperature of the glans, which in turn helps determine how close to the body the testicles ride (cool=closer to body=less sperm produced). Most circumised males have a consistently colder glans than intact males; some have an uncomfortably cold glans, particularly after sitting for long periods or after sports. The efficiency of bloodflow through the foreskin & glans is a factor in proper tumescence and detumescence, though the body works mightily to overcome the vascular obstacles posed by the severing of a significant chunk of the venous system of the penis through circumcision. The alternate "mapping" the body is forced to do after iatrogenic injury is a marvel of nature, but never quite as effective as the original. One of the foreskin's primary functions is to serve as an "early alert" system to tumescence; it is ultra-sensitive to any change in diameter of the glans and lets a male know well in advance of any change. Obviously, without a foreskin there is no monitoring of the glans and some circumcised males joke that they are well on their way to erection before they realize it. Not a big problem in most settings, but also not the way the body was designed to work. The skin of the penis is unique on all the body, in that it is not attached to the underlying fascia. You can actually roll the tip of the foreskin all the way down to the pubic bone (depending on the elasticity of the frenulum). The body achieves this through a complexly-evolved nerve system that does not have the nerve endings run down from layer to layer as on the rest of the body; but rather, laterally in a specialized structure that allows complete freedom of the gliding top layer of skin. This means that the nerve endings are in fact attached to the body only at their extreme ends -- the pubis, and where the foreskin doubles back again and "ends" at the sulcus behind the glans. Since the rested foreskin is doubled-over, any cut that "shortens" it in this doubled state actually removes a cylindrical section from this sleeve, short-circuiting the complex nerve structure. Again, the body springs into action to repair this injury by having nerve endings attach over time to whatever nerves are nearby; but the section of the brain that corresponds to the nerve endings severed through circumcision go "black" and remain that way. Circumcision, as a wound, also lays down a complex and irrreversible system of fibroblasts at the site of the circumcision scar, between layers of skin and the underlying fascia. Invisible to the naked eye, this dense web of cells defeats the purpose of the unique outer skin structure of the penis by creating an "anchor" which limits the mobility of the shaft skin and its gliding mechanism so important to sex. It is also why so many men at some point encounter difficulty with foreskin restoration, as these fibroblasts first need to break down before progress in stretching can be made. My take on it is that some people don't care about any of this. They just like circumcision because they think cut cocks are "prettier".

Not doing foreskin restoration. No way, no how! Lock me in a mental asylum first.

Many people think circumcision removes nothing more than a little extra skin. The truth is that circumcision removes several critical components of male sexual anatomy. This list enumerates everything currently known to be lost when one is circumcised. Included are notes on whether these losses can or cannot be amended by foreskin restoration. The information contained in this list may be upsetting to some, but we feel it is important and necessary for those considering restoration to understand as fully as possible the anatomy/biology/neurology of what has been removed and/or destroyed. It should be pointed out that circumcisions performed in North America may be more severe than those done elsewhere. In the United States, most hospital circumcisions are done to the Bris Periah standard of removing of the foreskin and, in some cases, some shaft skin. Although several of the items in this list are not restorable, there are many significant gains to be realized by restoring one's foreskin. For information on these gains, please see the Benefits page. Please note that although circumcision and foreskin restoration involve issues of physical health and well-being, nothing appearing on this website is intended to be medical advice. If you want medical advice or have a medical problem, contact a doctor. Foreskin The foreskin comprises roughly 50% (and sometimes more) of the mobile skin system of the penis. If unfolded and spread out flat, the average adult foreskin would measure about 15 square inches - the size of a three-by-five index card. This highly specialized tissue normally covers the glans and protects it from abrasion, drying, callusing (also called keratinization), and contaminants of all kinds. Click here to view an animated graphic illustrating foreskin mobility. We refer to the process we undergo as foreskin restoration but we don't actually grow new foreskins. What we do instead is to extend the remaining skin on the shaft of the penis. The non-surgical techniques we use induce the skin to grow additional cells, and over a period of time the shaft skin will gradually extend to cover the glans. The extended skin looks and behaves and functions much like a natural foreskin. [Sources: 1. M. M. Lander, "The Human Prepuce," in G. C. Denniston and M. F. Milos, eds., Sexual Mutilations: A Human Tragedy (New York: Plenum Press, 1997), 79-81. 2. M. Davenport, "Problems with the Penis and Prepuce: Natural History of the Foreskin," British Medical Journal 312 (1996): 299-301.] Frenar Band, or Ridged Band The frenar band is a group of soft ridges near the junction of the inner and outer foreskin. This region is the primary erogenous zone of the intact male body. Loss of this delicate belt of densely innervated, sexually responsive tissue reduces the fullness and intensity of sexual response. There is no known method of restoring the frenar band. [Source: Taylor, J. R. et al., "The Prepuce: Specialized Mucosa of the Penis and Its Loss to Circumcision," British Journal of Urology 77 (1996): 291-295.] Gliding Action The foreskin's gliding action is a hallmark feature of the normal, natural, intact penis. This non-abrasive gliding of the penis in and out of its own shaft skin facilitates smooth, comfortable, pleasurable intercourse for both partners. Without this gliding action, the corona of the circumcised penis can function as a one-way valve, making artificial lubricants necessary for comfortable intercourse. The return of this natural gliding action is one of the primary benefits of foreskin restoration. In many cases, wives of restoring men were initially doubtful about restoration but came to value it highly when their husbands had grown enough new skin to effect greater levels of comfort and pleasure during intercourse. [Source: P. M. Fleiss, MD, MPH, "The Case Against Circumcision," Mothering: The Magazine of Natural Family Living (Winter 1997): 36-45.] Meissner's Corpuscles Circumcision removes the most important sensory component of the foreskin - thousands of coiled fine-touch receptors called Meissner's corpuscles. Also lost are branches of the dorsal nerve, and between 10,000 and 20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings of several types. Together these detect subtle changes in motion and temperature, as well as fine gradations in texture. There is no known method of restoring Meissner's corpuscles or other specialized sensory nerve cells. However, restoring and restored men almost universally experience tremendous increases in sensitivity, in part because the highly sensitive nerve cells in the glans are no longer buried under several layers of keratinized skin. [Sources: 1. R. K. Winkelmann, "The Erogenous Zones: Their Nerve Supply and Its Significance," Proceedings of the Staff Meetings of the Mayo Clinic 34 (1959): 39-47. 2. R. K. Winkelmann, "The Cutaneous Innervation of Human Newborn Prepuce," Journal of Investigative Dermatology 26 (1956): 53-67.] Frenulum The frenulum is a highly erogenous V-shaped structure on the underside of the glans that tethers the foreskin. During circumcision it is frequently either amputated with the foreskin or severed, which destroys or diminishes its sexual and physiological functions. If the frenulum is amputated, there is no known method of replacing it. If only a small portion of the frenulum is left, it is probably no longer functional as a tethering structure. There is no known method of attaching it to a restored foreskin, but some men have reported stretching the frenulum remnant as they stretched their foreskin. [Sources: 1. Cold, C, Taylor, J, "The Prepuce," BJU International 83, Suppl. 1, (1999): 34-44. 2. Kaplan, G.W., "Complications of Circumcision," Urologic Clinics of North America 10, 1983.] Dartos Fascia Circumcision removes approximately half of this temperature-sensitive smooth muscle sheath which lies between the outer layer of skin and the corpus cavernosa. There is no known method of restoring amputated portions of the dartos fascia. However, the new skin may duplicate dartos fascia muscle tissue if it is present in the remnant skin that is being stretched. [Source: Netter, F.H., "Atlas of Human Anatomy," Second Edition (Novartis, 1997): Plates 234, 329, 338, 354, 355.] Immunological System The soft mucosa (inner foreskin) contains its own immunological defense system which produces plasma cells. These cells secrete immunoglobulin antibodies as well as antibacterial and antiviral proteins, including the pathogen killing enzyme lysozyme. Once removed with the foreskin, there is no known method of restoring this immunological defense system. [Sources: 1. A. Ahmed and A. W. Jones, "Apocrine Cystadenoma: A Report of Two Cases Occurring on the Prepuce," British Journal of Dermatology 81 (1969): 899-901. 2. P. J. Flower et al., "An Immunopathologic Study of the Bovine Prepuce," Veterinary Pathology 20 (1983):189-202.] Lymphatic Vessels The loss of these vessels due to circumcision reduces the lymph flow within that part of the body's immune system. While some lymphatic vessels remain, there is no known method of restoring those that were removed during circumcision. [Source: Netter, F.H., "Atlas of Human Anatomy," Second Edition (Novartis, 1997): plate 379.] Estrogen Receptors The presence of estrogen receptors within the foreskin has only recently been discovered. Their purpose is not yet understood and needs further study. There is no known method of restoring the foreskin's estrogen receptors. [Source: R. Hausmann et al., "The Forensic Value of the Immunohistochemical Detection of Oestrogen Receptors in Vaginal Epithelium," International Journal of Legal Medicine 109 (1996): 10-30.] Apocrine Glands These glands of the inner foreskin produce pheromones - nature's powerful, silent, invisible behavioral signals to potential sexual partners. The effect of their absence on human sexuality has never been studied. There is no known method of restoring apocrine glands to the penis. [Source: A. Ahmed and A. W. Jones, "Apocrine Cystadenoma: A Report of Two Cases Occurring on the Prepuce," British Journal of Dermatology 81 (1969): 899-901.] Sebaceous Glands The sebaceous glands may lubricate and moisturize the foreskin and glans, which is normally a protected internal organ. Not all men have sebaceous glands on their inner foreskin. There is no known method of restoring sebaceous glands if they were present.. [Source: A. B. Hyman and M. H. Brownstein, "Tyson's Glands: Ectopic Sebaceous Glands and Papillomatosis Penis," Archives of Dermatology 99 (1969): 31-37.] Langerhans Cells These specialized epithelial cells are a component of the immune system in the penis. There is no known method of restoring Langerhans cells to the penis. [Source: G. N. Weiss et al., "The Distribution and Density of Langerhans Cells in the Human Prepuce: Site of a Diminished Immune Response?" Israel Journal of Medical Sciences 29 (1993): 42-43.] Natural Glans Coloration The natural coloration of the glans and inner foreskin (usually hidden and only visible to others when sexually aroused) is considerably more intense than the permanently exposed and keratinized coloration of a circumcised penis. The socio-biological function of this visual stimulus has never been studied. The glans ranges from pink to red to dark purple among intact men of Northern European ancestry, and from pinkish to mahagony to dark brown among intact men of Color. If circumcision is performed on an infant or young boy, the connective tissue which protectively fuses the foreskin and glans together is ripped apart. This leaves the glans raw and subject to infection, scarring, pitting, shrinkage, and eventual discoloration. Over a period of years the glans becomes keratinized, adding additional layers of tissue in order to adequately protect itself, which further contributes to discoloration. Many restoring men report dramatic changes in glans color and appearance, and that these changes closely mirror the natural coloration and smooth, glossy appearance of the glans seen in intact men. [Source: P. M. Fleiss, MD, MPH, "The Case Against Circumcision," Mothering: The Magazine of Natural Family Living (Winter 1997): 36-45.] Length and Circumference Circumcision removes some of the length and girth of the penis - its double-layered wrapping of loose and usually overhanging foreskin is removed. A circumcised penis is truncated and thinner than it would have been if left intact. Many men have kept detailed records of their measurements before, during, and after restoration. There is an increasing consensus that foreskin restoration enhances penile length and circumference. [Source: R. D. Talarico and J. E. Jasaitis, "Concealed Penis: A Complication of Neonatal Circumcision," Journal of Urology 110 (1973): 732-733.] Blood Vessels Several feet of blood vessels, including the frenular artery and branches of the dorsal artery, are removed in circumcision. The loss of this rich vascularization interrupts normal blood flow to the shaft and glans of the penis, damaging the natural function of the penis and altering its development. There is no known method of restoring arteries and vessels that were removed during circumcision. However, many restoring men have noticed that the new skin is more richly vascularized than the older skin of their penis. We have no medical explanation for this phenomenon. [Sources: 1. H. C. Bazett et al., "Depth, Distribution and Probable Identification in the Prepuce of Sensory End-Organs Concerned in Sensations of Temperature and Touch; Thermometric Conductivity," Archives of Neurology and Psychiatry 27 (1932): 489-517. 2. Netter, F.H., "Atlas of Human Anatomy," Second Edition (Novartis, 1997): plates 238, 239.] Dorsal Nerves The terminal branch of the pudendal nerve connects to the skin of the penis, the prepuce, the corpora cavernosa, and the glans. Destruction of these nerves is a rare but devastating complication of circumcision. If cut during circumcision, the top two-thirds of the penis will be almost completely without sensation. There is no known method of restoring dorsal nerves. [Sources: 1. Agur, A.M.R. ed., "Grant's Atlas of Anatomy," Ninth Edition (Williams and Wilkins, 1991): 188-190. 2. Netter, F.H., "Atlas of Human Anatomy," Second Edition (Novartis, 1997): plate 380, 387.] Other Losses • Circumcision performed during infancy disrupts the bonding process between child and mother. There are indications that the innate sense of trust in intimate human contact is inhibited or lost. It can also have significant adverse effects on neurological development. Additionally, an infant's self-confidence and hardiness is diminished by forcing the newborn victim into a defensive psychological state of "learned helplessness" or "acquired passivity" to cope with the excruciating pain which he can neither fight nor flee. The trauma of this early pain lowers a circumcised boy's pain threshold below that of intact boys and girls [Sources: 1. R. Goldman, Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma (Boston: Vanguard Publications, 1997), 139-175. 2. A. Taddio et al., "Effect of Neonatal Circumcision on Pain Responses during Vaccination in Boys," Lancet 345 (1995): 291-292.] • Every year some boys lose their entire penises from circumcision accidents and infections. They are then "sexually reassigned" by castration and transgender surgery, and are expected to live their lives as females. [Sources: 1. J. P. Gearhart and J. A. Rock, "Total Ablation of the Penis after Circumcision with Electrocautery: A Method of Management and Long-Term Followup," Journal of Urology 142 (1989):799-801. 2. M. Diamond and H. K. Sigmundson, "Sex Reassignment at Birth: Long-Term Review and Clinical Implications," Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine 151 (1997): 298-304.] • Every year many boys in the United States and elsewhere lose their lives as a result of circumcision - a fact that is routinely ignored or obscured. [Sources: 1. G. W. Kaplan, "Complications of Circumcision," Urologic Clinics of North America 10 (1983): 543-549. 2. R. S. Thompson, "Routine Circumcision in the Newborn: An Opposing View," Journal of Family Practice 31 (1990): 189-196.
    Last edited by Young pussy and dope; May 1, 2013 at 3:22 PM.

Cut and shaved...

I am a male and love uncut cocks or cocks with long foreskin..I have foreskin if you look at my pictures..There is so much more to play with when a cock has foreskin..Must be clean though just like a womens pussy needs to be clean

Thankfully in the United States and in Canada more parents are opting not to mutilate the genitals of their sons since it's barbaric and completely unnecessary.

I'm a lady & I prefer "cut".

Quote Originally Posted by DevinGrrl View Post
    I'm a lady & I prefer "cut".
    Sure you are a "lady". Men in Africa and many Middle Eastern countries and even SE Asian countries prefer men and women to be "cut" or have their genitals pointlessly mutilated.

Male, cut, love an uncut cock both to suck and to have fuck me. It just feels better!

I'm male, and prefer my fellow males to be intact. Cocks with their foreskins are more aesthetically pleasing and function better than a circumcised cock. I've never had a problem with an intact guy smelling down there, and if you're so worried about diseases, then use a freaking condom.

I wish I had a foreskin.

i like'em cut and smooth, just like me.

I'm female, and most of the men I have been with have been cut, so it's more a familiarity than a preference. I don't believe that circumcision is appropriate (unless there's a specific medical reason), but I find a cut cock just as aesthetically appealing as an uncut one.

Im Uncut, and prefer uncut but don't really mind either way necessarily.
    Mine is very tight and am thinking about circumcision but while I can still keep it clean I won't get it cut.

Hi all, as an uncut guy, for me anyways, having sex with a guy who has been cut is like having sex with a woman with one tit.There just seems to be something missing.

Quote Originally Posted by BiCurNS View Post
    Hi all, as an uncut guy, for me anyways, having sex with a guy who has been cut is like having sex with a woman with one tit.There just seems to be something missing.
    BicurNS, You really have a way with words don't you. Just be glad you still got the foreskin. 99% of us had no say in the removal, and God bless the ladies with only one tit it has to be hell for them to have had breast cancer and than removal. Keep up the good work of opening mouth and inserting your foot.Boats

Cut dick to me is boring. It's all scarred up, less sensitive, and discolored. I feel bad for men who are cut they don't have a foreskin. Their penises are a lot less sensitive than a man who is intact with a foreskin. I have been with guys who are cut who had totally desensitized dry dicks since they were cut. Not to mention the health issues from being cut like premature ejaculation, ED/impotency, and circumcision decreases penis length and circumference.

Quote Originally Posted by BiCurNS View Post
    That's an excellent analogy but an even better one is that having sex with a guy that's cut is akin to having sex with a woman who has no clit or who has has her clitoral hood or foreskin removed, and her vagina all dried out.

A) Male
    B) Cut
    C) Cut

It's been my experience that the uncut cocks I've sucked on smell like "old, dry urine". Nothing gets my face out of a crotch faster than that smell. I'm VERY hygienic and expect the same.

I've not been with a man and therefore have no real preference, but to the above poster -- it definitely sounds like you need to be much much much more selective when choosing your partners. I am quite positive that even after hiking for 3 or 4 days in the mountains, my cock does not smell like "old dry urine" or anything else nasty for that matter, because I choose to keep clean.

Male I only like cut. I'm 6" cut and shaved

Quote Originally Posted by uhuhuncut View Post
    I am quite positive that even after hiking for 3 or 4 days in the mountains, my cock does not smell like "old dry urine" or anything else nasty for that matter, because I choose to keep clean.
    Same here. I have however been around cut men who were naked who had nasty smelling cocks like that guy described, and that's because they did not know how to wash their penis with soap and water. The concept that a cut dick is somehow "clean" while a penis that has a foreskin is "dirty" is a myth. Men who are cut can and do have gross smelling dicks if they don't bathe or shower or clean their genitals with soap.

Male
    Cut
    prefer cut

Me im cut and have allways prferred cut guys