Register
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

I am male and cut.
    I prefer sucking a cut cock, especially with the big helmet head but have blown an uncut cock on occasion. In all cases, clean and fresh is important, maybe a bit moreso with the extra foreskin.

I'm cut but prefer uncut I love that layer of soft skin It makes giving blowjobs more fun

I am a cut male. Either cut or uncut is fine with me.

I am cut and small, I have never played with, sucked or been close to an uncut cock but that is damn sure in my bucket list. If any of you guys in Ms or RGV in Tx have a loose flap (Foreskin) over your dick and you want it sucked than give me a shout.
    Boats

I'm cut and have only had experiences with cut so far, so I have no real comparison. I would love to try uncut but will always probably prefer cut anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ourwildfun View Post
    I am a bisexual male (CUT)

And I love clean Uncut COCK.

First (1) Are you male or female ?

Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut

Note: (if you are male are you cu or uncut)
    I'm a female and I love cut. I wont go near a cock thats not. Thats the first question I ask if we meet someone who we might have fun with.

I am a cut male. I have never had an uncut cock, but since I love all the cut cocks I've had, I'd be happy to try an uncut cock

I'm cut, so I have no base for comparison, but I love mine. He is so cute, I stroke him, and pet him, and I named him George.

But seriously, I have never been with an uncut guy, but I wouldn't say no just for that. I do however have a pet peeve for hygiene, and have heard that uncut guys have to perform much more maintenance to stay clean.

I am a male
    Cut at 2 days old
    I like cock, so hooded or cut doesn't matter to me.
    I'll take either or. as long as both are washed. Don't run a marathon and expect me to suck you before a shower.
    So far all I ever had was cut.

Grtlatguy

Please, before you hang that man. Go to this web site and know why that infection is created, http://women.webmd.com/tc/vaginal-ye...topic-overview I understand a bad clean genitals are bad for both but that infection is generated by other means.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Velorex View Post
    I'm cut, so I have no base for comparison, but I love mine. He is so cute, I stroke him, and pet him, and I named him George. But seriously, I have never been with an uncut guy, but I wouldn't say no just for that. I do however have a pet peeve for hygiene, and have heard that uncut guys have to perform much more maintenance to stay clean.
    George is probably small and tiny. I am cut but a cut penis is not more "clean" than one that has a foreskin as nature intended a man's penis to be. Male circumcision is genital mutilation and if I had a choice I would have kept my foreskin. I have dated men who have a foreskin and no having a foreskin does not mean that you have to perform much more maintenance to stay "clean" they just have to simply retract their foreskin while bathing or showering and wash their penis like any other man even cut men have to do. I have been with cut men who thought that because they were cut they did not have to shower or bathe that often and they had disgusting smelling penises. Also the vagina produces way more smegma and even yeast, and menstruates but for a lot of Westerners who have silly ideas that a penis with a foreskin is "dirty" while one that's cut or been mutilated is somehow "clean" they think that it's OK to mutilate an infant boy's genitals when really it greatly decreases a man's sexual pleasure. Also yes you can compare both female and male circumcision as they are both genital mutilation and the infant or young boy or girl does not consent to having their genitals mutilated under the ruses of hygiene, conformity, or worse religion.

hi
    there

Male
    Prefere uncut
    I am uncut.
    While it is very true that uncut can harbor germs if not kept clean any dirty dick has germs.If you think that an uncut cock hold germs what do you think about a pussy?Every part of the human body hold things nobody wants, if not clean.If there is an order and you are clean you have a problem. Just like with a woman. I do know from happenings in my life that Uncut is much more sensitive. When with a uncut guy I get into running my tongue around the head inside of the skin, and is one hell of a turn on the see the head start to peek out of the skin bacause something I have done.I also like loking at cocks. I do not like ugly cocks though.I have seen many more ugly cut than uncut. What everything should look like is how it was made

bimale cut and likes cut

I am an uncut male. R u kidding? Uncut, of course. So much more interesting.

In my experience, women prefer cut. When asked most cited cleanliness as the overarching answer; some just found the "revealed" penis more attractive. Personally as a man I prefer uncut. I am cut and wish my mother had left me and 3 brothers alone. I regret that I allowed my wife to over rule me when my two sons were born. She too cited cleanliness as a base issue and clenched her argument by asking how my sons might feel later being uncut in publc showers & locker rooms when vast majority of American males are circumsized at birth. As I understand it circumcision became a public health argument like short hair in and about WWII. Certainly it became the way in the Eisenhour 50's. I think the cleanliness issue became overstated long ago and was never challenged.

I am male and I like cut better.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillasmoothy View Post
    In my experience, women prefer cut. When asked most cited cleanliness as the overarching answer; some just found the "revealed" penis more attractive. Personally as a man I prefer uncut. I am cut and wish my mother had left me and 3 brothers alone. I regret that I allowed my wife to over rule me when my two sons were born. She too cited cleanliness as a base issue and clenched her argument by asking how my sons might feel later being uncut in publc showers & locker rooms when vast majority of American males are circumsized at birth. As I understand it circumcision became a public health argument like short hair in and about WWII. Certainly it became the way in the Eisenhour 50's. I think the cleanliness issue became overstated long ago and was never challenged.
    We have this discussion frequently on site an it always turns out 2 be a right ole argy bargy... but I will just pick u up on ur first sentence... generally it depends where u live and the predominant state cutlturally, or religiously of what is done with man's willie foreskin wherever that may be.. in the UK the overwhelming majority are uncircumcised and women tend to prefer it that way and when I fucked guys, that was my preference.. there are exceptions of course, especially in the Jewish and Islamic populations, but outside of that the cultural preference is to play with and settle down with guys who are uncircumcised..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I am uncut. There is not "cleaniness" issue. Guys have to clean the tool no matter what - hell, women need more cleaning. I enjoy a CLEAN pussy and will lick for a half hour or more to get a woman off. I enjoy uc dick but all is good. The med journals say that cut guys loose a bit of length with the cut and that their dick head is less sensitive because it is always exposed. So suck me and let's move on. (I'll gladly suck or lick you)

Male, (modified) cut, at birth. Easy to keep clean. Almost looks cut when erect, but still is supper sensitive. My older brothers were both cut, while my younger one is uncircumcised and has a lot of foreskin. I don't think everyone knows about the 'modified' circumcision.

Hello All...

Personally, being Bisexual, I prefer cut and shaved cocks!

Seeing, touching, stroking and ultimately deep-throating a smooth is such a HUGE
    huge cock is such a turn on visually for me!!

beemerbum69s at hoo

I'm uncut and love it. My fantasy is to suck one just like mine so I can do to it what I like done to mine. Fondle his foreskin, lightly suck on it, lick it... But I'd do in uncut too. To those of you that say you wouldn't because of hygiene, I guess you don't do oral on women either because they aren't always clean either.

Im a cut male, luv uncut cocks in my mouth!!! And ass lol. I wouldnt discount a cut cock but an uncut one is sexier to suck on.

I am a male that likes clean uncut cock and I am cut.

I am not cut and I prefer a man that's not cut as there's more you can do with a foreskin, and men who are not cut do last a lot longer than the large number of cut men I have been with who don't last long at all.

I am male (couple). I am cut. We both find uncut a curious issue for some reason.

cut...never had uncut but wouldn't turn it down...as ld duck said MUST BE SHOWER FRESH...but that goes for anyone

I'm male and not cut and I prefer men who are not cut as you can do more with a foreskin than with a cut dick.

Just a little heads up. If the person man or woman, cut /uncut has an odor and is clean they do have a problem and should get it fixed. Odor means no play. I have run into many more smelly pussies that cocks.

51, cut at birth or darn near. Wouldn't have it any other way personally.