Register
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

Everyone's entitled to thier own tastes (ahem) but it's as silly to equate uncut with unclean as it is to equate cut with impotent, or anything else. There are as many unclean vaginas as there are cocks, and just as many tasty, beautiful ones. I'm more hetero than homo, but nothing, right now, turns me on as much as a guy with a fat, uncut cock! Length unimportant. Currently, women can't even come close. Mind you, I still love vaginas, which, come to thing of it, are 90% foreskin. (oops, did I stir up some controversy?)

Male here...cut...prefer cut...

Poll: CUT or UNCUT COCK?

First (1) Are you male or female ?

Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut

Note: (if you are male are you cut or uncut)
    ---------------------------------------------

1) I am a bi-curious Male (CUT)

2) And I love clean cut COCK.

----------------------------------------------

Male here - cut

I would have to say that I prefer cut - It really isn't a hygeine thing or smell thing with me - its visual - I get more turned on my a cut cock than one with a lot of extra fireskin - just a personal preference. LW
    "I can resist anything but temptation!" - Oscar Wilde

Is this topic necessary? i would rather be with a nice person, that is my preferance

I am a man, I like cut, and have cut

I am cut but I like cut and uncut equally. Each has its merits. Uncut guys, however, usually lack the staying power of cut guys, in my experience. Their cocks are just a bit more sensitive.

I am a male and I am cut

Prefer Cut usually but have cum across so beautiful uncut Cocks too.

Not all cocks look good. have seen huge cocks that just have bad shape and look and have seen average cocks that were picture perfect. and everything in between.

well my curiosity is peaked i want to be with an uncut now

1) Bi Male here. Uncut.

2) I like them both. Cut cock is so much fun to suck. Uncut cock is so easy to stroke - don't need any lube!

1) Male with a cut cock

2) never had an uncut cock, but they don't really turn me on. I like seeing the cock head without having to push too much of the foreskin back

male 1/2 cut
    like to look at cut never had contact with one cut or not so thats still a good ?
    wife never been with un cut so sme for her

Smile Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

1. Male.

2. Am au-naturel since I was born and raised in Europe and prefer likewise, but recently realized that it really doesn't make much difference: a head is a head and quite a pleasant sensation in one's mouth.

As far as cleanliness, I learned the hard way (pardon un-planned pun) with a woman many years ago where I was not aware of le smell. Ever since then, I'm very mindful and while it takes teeny bit more effort for us au-naturel, it's certainly not difficult to keep it clean (maybe 15 or seconds).

Those who demonize uncut most likely don't have one, and/or have had experiences with those who don't take such basic care of themselves.

I also like the look of au-naturel in non-erect state. Yummy.

Either way, one has what one has (or has available in one's partner).
    Honor and enjoy it in whatever version :)
    Last edited by Intimate_Light; May 18, 2009 at 2:19 PM.

"To Thy Own Self and Truth Be True:
    No Push, No Pull, No Bull." ~ Anonymous

[/I]
    I'm uncut and i honestly dont have a preference. eh its whatever to me, as long as you're clean haha

Uncut

Definitely cut.

An erect, uncut cock is amazing to feel and has the ability to take longer strokes, without stretching the skin..................seems to allow them to feel more sensation and less stress. Personally, I'm not overly stimulated by the desire to interact with guys with big cocks, as far as oral and anal goes, but I do like to feel and fondle large uncut ones. I once traded a few hand jobs with a well-endowed, uncut, fellow, while in the military; the experience was exciting. I've only had one uncut lover, but he was extraordinarily clean and sweet-natured, so the experience was rewarding. I wish I was also uncut and considered restoring my foreskin, when I was younger.

Talking Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

I am a 6" cut man and hate it. I have played with restoring off and on for the past 5 years wife doesn't like it though. Maybe that's why I would love to play with someone elses foreskin.

MALE

Prefer CUT

I'm also cut -- maybe that's why I prefer it! I'm not sure any guy (cut or uncut) can be truly objective on this one, can he? I love the way uncut cock feels in my mouth, with the bulbous head rubbing against my palate!

Exclamation Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

No preference. The type of cock attached to the next guy I can really desire to suck will be the one I enjoy most!

Bi female

Cut!
    Definitely.
    Looks nicer, stays cleaner, feels nicer inside you, and lasts longer too!
    Yum!

Firstly, I would like to say that 'clean' and 'cut' are not synonymous. Nor are 'unclean' and 'uncut'. My parents, wanting to do the right thing, asked the doctors what they thought they should do with regards to circumcision. They were told that there was NO medical reason to remove a foreskin and that simple cleanliness was enough to stop any problems. My parents were shown how to clean me properly and encouraged to teach me how to do it when I got older, which they did. Almost 30 years later I have not had one problem with regards to the health of my penis. Nor has any partner I've had suffered any ill effects. Any man who can't keep his penis clean is probably the same man who doesn't wipe his bum after he goes to the toilet. These are absolutely simple hygiene matters.

This idea of circumcision being conducted at birth for medical reasons is utterly ridiculous. Whilst I agree that there are times in which circumcision should be conducted on medical grounds, surely this should only be done after a problem has occurred. Do we remove somebody's limbs at birth because some people later in life need to have their limbs removed due to medical problems? Of course not. Why on earth would we do it with foreskins? I can tell you why, RELIGION. Theists have always been opposed to free thought, this is why they fight science all the way. They know that free thought stands in direct conflict to oppression, which of course is how the religious powers that be control people. As such it's within their interests to attempt to steer believers away from it. People who have been brought up in religious environments, and who also have half a brain, are aware that there really isn't any need for circumcision. Having been brought up one way only to feel in a logical sense quite the opposite, is of course uncomfortable for most, internal conflict is not a nice feeling. As such they use pseudo science to back their claims so that they don't have to feel guilty to their god, or to their parents who raised them a certain way, or for that matter to themselves.

Ok, before you all flame me I'd like to clarify:

YES, I am an atheist
    YES, I am against religion as an institution
    NO, I am not against religion for the individual as I believe it can be good for some
    YES, I am against the mutilation of babies.
    YES, I am against the use of pseudo science to justify such mutilation.
    YES, I am against the use of pseudo science in general.
    YES, I am against anything which discourages free thought.
    NO, I don't care if a guy has been circumcised or not, it was hardly his choice.

End rant. Let the flaming begin lol

Oh, and just a quick edit, a man is an entire package, not just a penis. Whilst some may have a physical preference for cut or uncut (which is fair enough), I think that most of us could enjoy either if the whole package was right, it's just a penis after all, there is much more to a man.

Oh, and one final edit.

YES, I am against religion's contempt for sexuality in general, homosexuality, bisexuality, and all variants there of.
    YES, I am against religion's contempt for women.

and YES, I have almost completely gone off track in mad rambling, sorry about that
    Last edited by orbit; May 21, 2009 at 8:21 AM.

While I'm currently bi-curous and hence have zero experience with any other cocks.
    1) Male
    2) I assume I prefer cut.

BUT

My main reason for replying is while Europeans may think it's a "European thing" it is in fact a "religious", "spiritual", "passage to manhood" or "initiation" ritual which is practiced without concern for continental borders.

Judaism requires it.
    Islam interprets it in several ways, it's either "Recommended" or it's "Obligatory"
    Most Orthodox churches requires it, not all..
    Many Polynesian cultures practice it.

There is very little circumcision performed which is not "religious" in nature i.e it is not cultural.

If you're in Ireland, most likely you're Catholic or Protestant.

The Catholic church banned the practice, so you're not circumcised because you're Catholic, not because you're European.

Church of England never adopted the practice

The WHO recommends it as one small preventative measure against HIV-AIDS due to the health and cleanliness issues which have even been mentioned in this thread.

HPV transmission rates are greatly reduced by circumcision....ladies.

Sorry these are just facts.

I love facts (I admit I did extrapolate the Catholicism)

I had a daughter so the issue never came up and I'm not really sure what I would do if I had a boy at this point in time.

Well actually I'd shit because I've had a vasectomy for a long time.

D

I'm cut myself & I prefer cut but uncut is OK as long as its clean.There is just something about feeling the head when my lips slid over it.

I am male, and cut. I have no preference as long as the person is clean and takes care of his hygiene before we meet.

I do notice though that uncut men are more sensitive, but they also have more to clean. As a previous poster noted, bacteria lives everywhere.

I am cut myself and prefer a cut cock.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousguy05 View Post
    I am cut

Still don't know which I would prefer....no experience yet but maybe hygiene would be important...so i would go for cut.

By the way, most penile cancers have uncut penises....so cut would be medically advantageous
    is there a proven medical connection between uncut and penile cancer?
    if so, do you know where i could read the research? (abstract and all)
    im just curious...

thanks buddy

My husband and I both prefer cut.
    Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.
    Bugs Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by grxclaus View Post
    I am cut myself and prefer a cut cock.
    HI,
    I am cut also and about 6.5 1/2" thick & cut. I have had my experence of sucking on a clean uncut cock & or have tryed to "Dock" w/ am uncut cock.
    So to me I sometimes like both, "sometimes", I think.
    In the beginning, I didn't think that I would like an uncut cock. Probbley because I wouldn't trust it because I have heard that most if not some keep there uncut cock's clean properly. You just have to be very careful of who you trust & who you "Don't Trust." They don't clean all the way back like there so post to. So far I have been lucky. But I still my self would like an cut cock instead. I also because of having an 'CUT" cock, I always clean all the way back to the balls & Them also. Keep everything ALWAYS Clean & have Fun.

I'm cut and shaved and prefer my men the same except when I can dock with an un-cut cock. That's very hot for me. Any uncut near me?