Register
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Re: Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

Quote Originally Posted by Martydom View Post
    I am uncut but with frequent use the head is usually exposed.

I find cut cocks sexy, recently had my first session with a guy who was cut but kept his frenulum. It was the best ever, great to suck.
    Look forward to more!
    During male genital mutilation the frenulum is not the same as it is on a man who has been left intact and unmutilated, and on an intact man his frenulum is intact and not mutilated or damaged like the remaining frenulum on a cut guy is.

I am a bisexual cut man who only likes cut men also.
    tongue:PANTYTIMBMD

Quote Originally Posted by pantytimbmd View Post
    I am a bisexual cut man who only likes cut men also.
    Same here.

I'm a guy who is cut but it doesn't matter to me whether the other guy is cut or uncut. Both are hot to me. I like variety in all things

Quote Originally Posted by ourwildfun View Post
    I am a bisexual male (CUT)

And I love clean Uncut COCK.

First (1) Are you male or female ?

Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut

Note: (if you are male are you cu or uncut)
    ...I'm male...I'm un-cut...and I prefer un-cut to suck...

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    ...I'm male...I'm un-cut...and I prefer un-cut to suck...
    Likewise. Sucking a guy that's cut is akin to giving a woman oral sex who has had her vulva/clit/labia mutilated.

I'm a guy who doesn't care if their cut or not. Oh and I'll take all the women with the mutilated vulvas / clits and labia,s too. I love variety.

Quote Originally Posted by ourwildfun View Post
    I am a bisexual male (CUT)

And I love clean Uncut COCK.

First (1) Are you male or female ?

Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut

Note: (if you are male are you cu or uncut)
    ...First (1) Are you male or female ?...male
    Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut...uncut
    Note: (if you are male are you cu or uncut)...uncut

Quote Originally Posted by elmwood7 View Post
    I'm a guy who doesn't care if their cut or not. Oh and I'll take all the women with the mutilated vulvas / clits and labia,s too. I love variety.
    If you want women with mutilated genitals go to certain African or Middle Eastern countries, or Malaysia, or countries or large cities where people from those places emigrate. You'll find men who have mutilated cocks their too.

Personally I'd rather have sex with a woman or man who has their penis, or vulva/clit/labia/vagina intact the way they're supposed to be.

I'm cut, but prefer uncut..
    Never had a stinky one yet!
    If I ever do it goes into the shower for a good cleanup!

I am a circumcised male and I like all kinds of cock but my favorite is uncut cock.

I am an uncircumcised male. I am very conscientious about keeping it clean. I prefer uncut but would never turn down a nice uncut cock. I also really like to play with a woman with a long clit with a foreskin like sheath. MMMMMMMMM (Although playing with any clit and feeling a woman orgasm to the touch of my hand or mouth is the ultimate in pleasure!

Quote Originally Posted by meron View Post
    I am an uncircumcised male. I am very conscientious about keeping it clean. I prefer uncut but would never turn down a nice uncut cock. I also really like to play with a woman with a long clit with a foreskin like sheath. MMMMMMMMM (Although playing with any clit and feeling a woman orgasm to the touch of my hand or mouth is the ultimate in pleasure!
    Yes rubbing your foreskin/cock head against a woman's clit is nice. We men who are intact or not cut get pleasure and give pleasure to our partners in ways that guys who are cut don't.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    If you want women with mutilated genitals go to certain African or Middle Eastern countries, or Malaysia, or countries or large cities where people from those places emigrate. You'll find men who have mutilated cocks their too.

Personally I'd rather have sex with a woman or man who has their penis, or vulva/clit/labia/vagina intact the way they're supposed to be.
    ...I'm not n authority on the subject...but don't they cut off the clit?...

...I'm not n authority on the subject...but don't they cut off the clit?...
    Sometimes, a lot of them just remove the clitoral hood or the skin covering the clit. But male and female circumcision are genital mutilation and both are done for the exact same reasons, and one is just as bad as the other is.

I've not have the pleasure of sucking on an uncircumcised cock, but I've been told that the head of an uncircumcised cock is very sensitive. has anyone else heard or know if that's true .

Quote Originally Posted by sweecocksucker69 View Post
    I've not have the pleasure of sucking on an uncircumcised cock, but I've been told that the head of an uncircumcised cock is very sensitive. has anyone else heard or know if that's true .
    Yes it's true a penis that's intact with a foreskin is more sensitive and you can stimulate the foreskin as well. I know since I'm not cut. I've been with both men who are intact like myself, and guys who unfortunately were cut/mutilated.

Quote Originally Posted by ScandalouS View Post
    Odd American tradition. I don't think people should be making such decisions for others.
    Well said. Circumcision is nothing but genital mutilation.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Apr 15, 2015 at 3:42 AM.

This is how a man's dick is supposed to look and function: completely intact and unmutilated.

Post #681 is a turn off.
    Pole, if you don't *snip* it, I don't lick it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fresia View Post
    Post #681 is a turn off.
    Pole, if you don't *snip* it, I don't lick it!
    What man or woman would actually want you to lick them, or have sex with you?

Since you support male genital mutilation you therefore support female genital mutilation, or the removal of the skin over the clitoris, which is done for the exact same reasons as male genital mutilation is, and both are just as bad as the other is.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Apr 15, 2015 at 12:57 PM.

Fresia.........lol

I've only sucked 2 uncut cocks and maybe 30 or so cut. I definitely enjoy both. I'm cut so uncut is fun because of the their novelty. It's always fun to see what other guys have.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    What man or woman would actually want you to lick them, or have sex with you?

Since you support male genital mutilation you therefore support female genital mutilation, or the removal of the skin over the clitoris, which is done for the exact same reasons as male genital mutilation is, and both are just as bad as the other is.
    …then you’re not going to lick it because I’m damn sure not going to ‘snip it’…I’m still angry because I was young & naïve let my doctor talk me into getting my son ‘snipped’…

…then you’re not going to lick it because I’m damn sure not going to ‘snip it’…I’m still angry because I was young & naïve let my doctor talk me into getting my son ‘snipped’…
    Well said. Fresia doesn't want a man's cock to look or function the way a penis is supposed to.

She might as well have had her husband cut off his balls.