Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Anyone else bi-oral only?

Quote Originally Posted by biking11997744 View Post
    I'm not attracted to men in general but I do crave giving oral now and then. I love the curves on a woman's body but when it comes to oral I'd rather give it to a guy than a woman. I guess that's not really always true either. Nothing else about men is attractive to me. To each there own, I know there are no hard and fast rules to sexuality. Or are there? Curious as to what thoughts you have. Thanks!
    Same here. I'm very drawn to oral play but that's all.

That's the way I am.

hello from nebr same here

It seems a little strange that so many of those interested in only oral play have no other interest in a prospective male partner. That's definitely OK and may define a lifelong sexuality. However, I suspect that some are likely to have more than the oral sex act become important about those they have sex with. So, do not be surprised if it happens to you.
    JEM

I fit this category. I have no desire to date men or go any farther sexually.

I have been married 35 years and a Cocksucker 55. I don't consider myself Bi or Gay. A Cocksucker is who I am. Sucking dick is something that once you do, you will repeat. It becomes part of your life.
    'Blowjob'
    Cocksuckin' Eunuch

Red face Re: Anyone else bi-oral only?

Yep, I have tried cock several times (not many) and I specifically want to share sucking cock with a woman present....passing it back and forth while kissing, watching and talking erotically while taking turns till the cock leaks and we finish him spraying hot white all over both of us. Im brand new just today and I hope to meet mutually similar friends to share this kind of hot play.

I completely understand , I'm turned on by a mans cock and balls but not interested in hugging kissing or the rest . Just being sexually submissive to a man I guess

I was bi-oral only, and was determined that I could never kiss a guy.. Until I met that special guy. He was so hot and passionate lover I completely surrendered myself to him. I returned his passionate kisses with more passionate kisses. And when he went for my ass I did not resist at all. His rimming drove e crazy. It took us 3 sessions from him to really go inside of my version ass. But from then on I wanted to fucked by him all the time. The best sex ever.

Oral only. I like having my asshole played with (fingered, rimmed) but I tried to bottom once and couldn't relax enough for him to get it in. I suppose under the right circumstances I might try it again but oral is good enough, so I don't see anal as a neccesity. Definitely not into anything romantic: No hugging/kissing/cuddling/ dating etc. The same guy that tried to fuck me kissed me and I did not like it at all.

I'm primarily oral...the few times I've been fucked in ass have been nice, but need PLENTY of lube and a stiff cock. Also need to stretch and prep some...but once it all comes together, unbelievable...still, love the feel of cock in mouth and swallowing a nice load the most

Quote Originally Posted by massbear View Post
    Oral only. I like having my asshole played with (fingered, rimmed) but I tried to bottom once and couldn't relax enough for him to get it in. I suppose under the right circumstances I might try it again but oral is good enough, so I don't see anal as a neccesity. Definitely not into anything romantic: No hugging/kissing/cuddling/ dating etc. The same guy that tried to fuck me kissed me and I did not like it at all.
    Same here. Oral fixation, but including rimming.

I say I'm bisexual but really I have a cock and cum fetish lol.. If I see a big thick smooth shaved uncut cock with shaved low hanging balls I feel like I'm in heaven lol.. but I love all cocks what ever there shape or size.. cut or uncut.. just has long as it gets hard and it shoots a big thick load I'm a happy man..
    I love women, the way they look and smell.. I would do anything to a beautiful women.. but men I will not top and definitely no rimming.. If I met the right guy I might try bottoming.. I have kissed a couple of guys but it doesn't turn me on like when I kiss a girl.. I don't like guys feet but I have a bit of a fetish with women's small feet.. The truth is I love turning a guy on by playing with his cock giving him a hand job or blow job, I love frottage... I also love thick creamy cum.. I love the taste and the feel of it.. I love it in my mouth or all over my body..
    The other thing I like about a guy is you can chat about man things.. but at the end of the day I love women but guys it is just cock..

If two (or more) men can do it, I've probably done it... and more than "a few times..." but my all-time favorite thing to do is suck dick and I consider myself more "oral only" these days.

I'm with you guys love the male anatomy . There's something about a guy legs spread and standing at full mast that is a turn on. I love it, everything about it, it 's all good but not into kissing , cuddling, anal etc.

It would seem most bi/gay guys include some form of anal play. Makes it real difficult to find a man or a couple who truly abstain from any form of anal play. Open to oral, hj, mild cd play, mmf etc....maybe kissing in the heat of the moment with the right guy.
    Edit....throw in finding a married guy who isn't cheating on his wife, well now you know I'm looking for a needle in the haystack.
    Last edited by iwantmore; Jun 3, 2019 at 8:44 PM.

I'm not attracted to a man's body like I am with women I enjoy a woman soft skin curves tits but getting naked with men excites me like a woman never has I sucked my first mans dick 14yrs now way he took me into his mouth without asking something had never felt 9yrs ago I posted online looking men who would getting naked with me just to receive I had a man that stayed Friday night I sucked his dick slowly all swallowing couple times I'm no sissy but I love being feminine totally opposite when I'm with a woman I like to be taken by men I get turned out getting on my knees between his legs playing with his dick put my mouth all over his balls I enjoy being a man's queer bitch I try using my hands little as possible especially when he's close to climax when I feel he's filling my mouth with sperm I'm sensitive to I just hold him between my tight soft lips guessing that would be physical but I get pleasure from giving pleasure I don't know tried years myself why sex with men seems more erotic best ive come the excitement of wanting his dick as much as he wants me to have it not all most women especially 2 I married always made me feel better be your getting pussy at all usually don't have to look very far for a man can't get his pants down fast enough

u got the right to be with whoever u decide is right for u. honestly i wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone who was going behind the back of a spouse/bf/gf. i'm not judging but i don't wanna be a part of that situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantmore View Post
    It would seem most bi/gay guys include some form of anal play. Makes it real difficult to find a man or a couple who truly abstain from any form of anal play. Open to oral, hj, mild cd play, mmf etc....maybe kissing in the heat of the moment with the right guy.
    Edit....throw in finding a married guy who isn't cheating on his wife, well now you know I'm looking for a needle in the haystack.

Quote Originally Posted by nuttybuddys69 View Post
    I'm not attracted to a man's body like I am with women I enjoy a woman soft skin curves tits but getting naked with men excites me like a woman never has I sucked my first mans dick 14yrs now way he took me into his mouth without asking something had never felt 9yrs ago I posted online looking men who would getting naked with me just to receive I had a man that stayed Friday night I sucked his dick slowly all swallowing couple times I'm no sissy but I love being feminine totally opposite when I'm with a woman I like to be taken by men I get turned out getting on my knees between his legs playing with his dick put my mouth all over his balls I enjoy being a man's queer bitch I try using my hands little as possible especially when he's close to climax when I feel he's filling my mouth with sperm I'm sensitive to I just hold him between my tight soft lips guessing that would be physical but I get pleasure from giving pleasure I don't know tried years myself why sex with men seems more erotic best ive come the excitement of wanting his dick as much as he wants me to have it not all most women especially 2 I married always made me feel better be your getting pussy at all usually don't have to look very far for a man can't get his pants down fast enough
    yerpostwouldvebeenaloteasiertoreadifyouhadjusttpye dallthewordstogetherwitoutthespacesinbetweentheman domittedallthosecapitalis

based on where this thread is headed (pun intended) yes is the short answer.
    I love sucking cock, especially if it is smooth. not fond of hairy cocks. the pubes need to be at least trimmed. And of course, I love the cum once that reward has been earned. I also love playing with the cum and snowballing is probably the one act that gets my cock to drip some pre cum.
    Anal (giving or receiving) does nothing for me, does not get me hard at all, not even a little. I don't even like seeing an ass. I have no romantic feelings for men in general. I do for my best friend from school but he is an exception.

It interests me to mainly suck cock. Although using a plug has certainly changed my feelings of anal with the right friend.

It's all about the cock for me, I like ones that look like mine. However nothing gets more turned on than the thought of sharing a nice cock with a women, both of us licking, sucking and kissing. Another huge turn on is the thought of eating my own cum from a women's pussy and then snowballing with her. I'm hard as hell just writing this.

I am jealous of those who have done this, I'm still waiting for my day.