Register

Just me sucking cock

Just showing off a little. This is one of my favorite cocks to suck. Attached to a young hottie that loves getting serviced. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181221-210853_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	51619Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181221-210847_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	51620Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181221-210840_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	51621Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181221-210835_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	51622Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181205-071600_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	51623

Re: Just me sucking cock

I just started posting on my blog on here. Going to post pics and short descriptions of my cocksucking adventures

That looks like a cock that would keep me occupied till I could taste it’s contents.

Love it...you gave me a great idea...I did a video of me sucking some guys but deleted it because it was too easy to recognize me....going to do some more with ski mask. Hot...looks like it was a great co k to suck...I'll also have to post some

Quote Originally Posted by oralswallow65 View Post
    I did a video of me sucking some guys but deleted it because it was too easy to recognize me....going to do some more with ski mask.
    Not a fan of the mask idea. If I were doing it, I'd use a gaussian blur on the face, just enough to obscure my identity. It's a simple, basic effect in most video editing programs...

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    Not a fan of the mask idea. If I were doing it, I'd use a gaussian blur on the face, just enough to obscure my identity. It's a simple, basic effect in most video editing programs...
    Be careful, make sure that any blur you use does not have a mathematical inverse.
    JEM

Identity wise, I normally wouldn't take pics at all. So while I prefer to see faces myself, this is the best I could do to still record

You look good man hope to see more