Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wearing Nylons

Re: Wearing Nylons

no, but my dad, his brothers, grandpa and male cousins all knew and we all played. And one extremely horny older aunt.

NOTICE: To anyone posting in this thread, can't friend you all but please, please write me at cslutt@ymail.com to carry on hot and erotic conversations about all your wild and kinky desires and experiences! Also YIM cslutt

All these guys enjoying their sweet panties hose garters and heels. I am wet just readying about it. I love the sexy feeling as I get dressed in my panties, thigh highs and garter. See earlier pic of my little red outfit. So much fun to surprise a man as he pulls my pants down to fine my sexy panites and hose. I get such a fine hard cock reaction. I just love it.

love it the feel is so great gets my cock hard when wearing them, and to give a guy a blowjob while he ad I are wearing them is mind blowing.
    o

Quote Originally Posted by nudebiguy View Post
    I love to wear thigh highs and just stroke. mmm
    Gotta agree with you!!!!!!!!!! Love it too!

I haven't really tried wearing nylons but all the picks shown are extremely sexy.

I've always thought that one man's kink is another man's fetish. I occasionally wear nylon panties and fishnet stockings to turn a partner on. He is usually wearing them too and it turns both of us on very much to share the same kink. I also get in the mood to wear them every now and then when I am alone, sitting at my computer looking for men online. They make me feel sexy and kinky and I consider it a kink that I enjoy. I think that kinks of any kind become fetishes when a person is obsessed with engaging in his/her kink as often as possible and does not get aroused or AS aroused without engaging in it. No offense to other posters, but I have tried on nylon pantyhose and they just didn't turn me on. I also don't find them very attractive on female or male sexual partners. But put in front of me a woman or man in panties, stockings (with or without garters) and high heels and that is an instant boinger for me LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mainehunter View Post
    OK guys outthere. How many of you like to wear nylons? I do.
    Putting themon, and feeling my legs always gets me hard.
    I love theblack ones with the lace on top.
    good feeling to give nylons, very pleasant

Yes I love wearing nylos

Absolutely... black lace top stay-ups.. I don't wear them often but i do love the feel.

love wearing them especially cam2cam sessions. many different styles/colors. i think i fell in love with thigh highs as a young kid seeing Raquel Welch wearing them in The 3 Musketeers..while playing with my regular friend, we would take turns wearing my mom's, or both wear them....

I love wearing them

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thigh highs.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	42392

My first post on this site and on a topic close to my....

Well, I posted a picture. Absolutely enjoy the feeling of thigh-highs and lace. Photo taken while modeling for a very supportive female friend. Still
    looking for one male buddy to share this with.

love to between your legs with your dick in my mouth
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!