Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Nylons

Wearing Nylons

OK guys outthere. How many of you like to wear nylons? I do.
    Putting themon, and feeling my legs always gets me hard.
    I love theblack ones with the lace on top.

Re: Wearing Nylons

As you might guess, there have been previous threads on this. As you might also guess from my forum handle, I'm happy to thrust my hand into the air and shout "Me, me!!!!" Or, to state it more grammatically -- I do!!! Actually, my preference is sheer-to-waist pantyhose, but regular old-fashioned nylons or thigh-highs feel great, as well.

I really like to suck cock when I'm wearing them. Bonus if the other guy is wearing them, too!

I also love to wear nylons...full pantyhose or thigh highs and a garter belt are both amazing. To echo what Silkyhoselover said, its even hotter if the other guy is wearing them too. Recently shared this with a female partner that loves to see me wearing them...talk about mind blowing!

I love them as well, love all lingerie actually.

Yep! I love 'em too! Wearing, never been with another guy in them but the thought is very appealing for sure!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1 (4).JPG 
Views:	904 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	27846

That is sooooo sexy

that's gorgeous!

Stockings and or pantyhose are a real turn-on. I have never been with another guy who wore them at the same time, but would love to have a extended 69 with another guy in nylons and panties. Altho I enjoy all types of intimacies with men and women with or without lingerie - or clothes for that matter.

very sexy makes me feeLove to kinkyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0275.jpg 
Views:	893 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	27861

I love wearing them to. I get so hard as I slide them on my legs. Nothing better than sucking a cock while wearing them

To echo others here, as you might be able to guess by my handle, I LOVE wearing nylons and crotchless pantyhose as well and I take it a step further by wearing high heels, dresses and skirts as well. So erotic and I prefer when the other guys I've been with wear nylons/crotchless pantyhose as well. ALWAYS a turn on for me! :-)

Guilty as charged. I haven't been fortunate to share the experience with another man, or even woman, yet but it differently gets a raise thinking about it. It's gotten so I haven't been putting them on recently because I can't stand the disappointment of not having a lover run their hands of them--and me.

i not only love the nylons but garter belts, stilletoo heels, wig, makup and love sucking cock while wearing

I wear them in the cold months with my mini skirts and knee high boots

i was 16 when an older man introduced me to women's lingerie. He took me home and dressed me in them and I became addicted to nylons, panties, bras, skirts, wigs and make-up. Sex with men and women when dressed is just fucking fantastic and it brings out the most lustful desires of my partners. I just can't get enough of it.

I love wearing thigh high stockings it just turns me and my partners Male and female on that much more.

I love to wear or not sometimes..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 56 20-17-36.jpg 
Views:	691 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	28503Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 68.jpg 
Views:	690 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	28504

Would love u to suck me....
    I'm here for fun! I love head and erotic massages.not into recip.....sorry:-(

R U KIDDING ME?
    I Looooooove letting my feminine side step out and being FREE!!
    Sex is INTENSE when I'm all "DOLLED UP!"
    Woo-hoo!

​i love to where nylons everyday and sometimes under my clothes,they make my cock so hard i masterbate everytime

anyone wanta watch me masterbate in my pantyhose on skype

I love to wear nylons everyday and masterbate

Really ? "A Dedicated Follower of Fashion?"

My problem is I always find a way to put a run in them. Grrr.

yummy would love to play with you
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

...I prefer panties...but that's just me...

I love wearing nylon, preferably tights / pantyhose, but I'm eqaully happy in body stockings, and love wearing stockings and a suspender belt...I love seeing other men in hose...

sexy Love to between your legs
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

OMG.....I love wearing pantyhose, or thigh highs!!! I love to masterbate in pure silk pantyhose... I love the feeling against my cock qnd balls, and the feeling of the pur silk on my legs.... I have a foot fetish and love feet encased in nylons or pantyhose andI love to.cum on nylon covered feet!!!

From a very young age, me and my twin brother loved putting on mom's and sis's panties, bras, stockings, garterbelts, high heels, etc. We would dress each other up and play with each other, expanding to all the kinky and deviate sex with each other and with like-minded friends, co-workers and such..
    .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	profilepic23389_1.jpg 
Views:	541 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	40047Click image for larger version. 

Name:	011.JPG 
Views:	543 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	40048