Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your ultimate fantasy?

If you could do anything sexually with anyone or anybody or even by yourself what would it be?

Mine would be go to a nude beach with my wife only to find out that she is the only woman there. She lays down several blankets and strips down completely naked and begins to masturbate. A guy with a huge cock walks over & ask her if he can fuck her. She replies "I need that big cock in me while my hubby watches". As he is fucking her 15-20 other guys begin to watch. they are all hung as well. One walks over to me with a limp cock and I begin to suck it. I can can feel it get hard in my mouth. The first guy pulls out of my wifes cunt and he is load covers her face. They all end up they fucking & cumming on her face while I watch and suck more cock.

When we get back to our hotel room she cleans her face and orders room service. When the black man arrives with the food she tell him "fuck the food I want your big black cock with my husband". He drops he pants and a thick 10" cock flops out. We have a contest who can deepthroat his cock and of course I win! I spend the next few hours watching him use her in every way that he wants.....and she loves it!

Re: Your ultimate fantasy?

Mine would be I am invited to join a sex club but must be initiated before I'm a member. First I'm in a sling face down and have to blow 6 guys while 6 guys fuck me with 6 to 7 inch long 1 1/2 inch thick dicks.Then I'm placed face up and have to eat 6 cum filled pussys while 6 guy with 8 to 9 inch long 2 to 2 1/2 inch thick dicks fuck me. Then finally a guy blows me while I'm being fucked with the biggest 9 incher there!! Excuse me but I must go jerk off now!!
    Last edited by gerry5856; May 29, 2014 at 10:57 AM.

I don't get with that many guys or on a frequent basis and I have never had a chance to get with a guy for more than maybe one night together. It would just be great to have a guy that we both get along well, beyond the sex, and we spend an entire weekend together in some nice place----mostly having sex, maybe eating out a few times at a nice place, maybe do a bit of sightseeing if there are interesting places around, but mostly--have sex to our mutual heart's abandon----oh yes--we have sex in some "fun places" like in a sauna, hot tub, on a beach or in the woods at night---things of that sort along with "doing it" all over inside the place we are staying whether that is a motel/hotel room/suite, a house or a cottage/cabin on the beach, in the woods or up on a mountain top.

Not exactly an earth shattering "fantasy" I know---but a nice one and hopefully one that can actually happen one of these fine days.

I've lived so many of my sexual fantasies, but there are some I haven't done! Still want to be tied up and "humiliated" and blindfolded in front of a horny co-ed crowd! Guys and girls using my body for their pleasure, fisting my ass, giving me a public enema, the whole nine yards! Mike pain (spanking, whipping, slapping), and all on video!

Ultimate fantasy for me, gotta be having the ability to "selfsuck"

The closest I came to living my heart's desire, was when I was in my 20s.

For about 13 months, while in the Army, I lived with an older couple. (They were about 40) In my view, we were the most compatible, most caring, most sexual, of any three people I've ever known.

I would be close to Nirvana, at other times in my life, but that was the epitome of my ideal fantasy. So, I know that fantasies can come true and, as I look back, it's a sure thing that relationships like that don't just fall off trees!

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    The closest I came to living my heart's desire, was when I was in my 20s.

For about 13 months, while in the Army, I lived with an older couple. (They were about 40) In my view, we were the most compatible, most caring, most sexual, of any three people I've ever known.

I would be close to Nirvana, at other times in my life, but that was the epitome of my ideal fantasy. So, I know that fantasies can come true and, as I look back, it's a sure thing that relationships like that don't just fall off trees!
    Can SO relate! It's been a fantasy of mine since I was a kid. A relationship like this isn't just about the sex. It allows all parties to feel the fulfilment of their true sexual nature in a loving, supportive, nurturing atmosphere. Congratulations on your pair of lovers, Realist....however short lived the affair.

for today ...

a couple ... she has never been with a woman before, and he is just watching to start. she is blonde, with long legs, and amazing breasts ... and the sweetest little mouth you've ever seen.

the room is dark, lit with just candles, and i come in from behind her as she's laying on the bed. she knows i'm coming in, but before she can turn to look at me, i grab a handful of her hair in my fist and pull her head back ... i tell her she's going to be a good girl and not say a word, and do exactly as i tell her, isn't she? ... when she doesn't reply, i pull a little harder on her hair until she whispers quietly ... "yes".

I let go of her hair, and pull a blindfold over her eyes, rolling her slowly onto her back. i slide my knee up between her legs and feel that she's already wet, and i smile. i reach over and tie each of her wrists to the bed posts, so they are up over her head. i can see she is starting to breath more heavily ... and this makes me smile again.

all the while her husband is sitting in a corner of the room, watching everything.

i reach over to the table beside the bed, and take an ice cube from the bowl there and start to trace down her throat with it slowly, down her chest and around her nipple. immediately i cover it with the warmth of my mouth. over and over, ice and heat, side to side, down along her belly, and down between her legs. she starts to moan softly.

each time i reach for more ice, my knee goes again up against her between her legs, and it gets me hotter and hotter as i see how wet she's getting, and how she starts pressing back against my knee harder and harder each time. but i pull away before she can satisfy her need.

finally when she is writhing and whimpering, my mouth stays between her legs, and my fingers slip inside of her. she tightens around my fingers as soon as they slide in. i begin to stroke them in and out slowly as she starts to arch her back and rise her hips to meet the thrust of my hand. my tongue and teeth tease her, working faster and faster as she gets closer and closer to cumming, but drawing back each time just a little bit, making her wait for it.

her husband is no longer in the chair, but now comes up behind me and i feel how hard he is as he presses against my ass. with my tongue and fingers still working his wife into a frenzy, i feel him move inside me, and my eyes roll back in my head, as i take him in and feel how amazing it is to be filled up by him.

he starts to stroke inside me slowly, but as his wife starts getting closer and closer to cumming, he starts slamming harder and harder inside of me. finally, when none of us can take it any longer, i let her cum, as he lets loose inside me. i come as hard as they do.

when he pulls out of me, he moves to his wife, and slides his cock into her mouth and she sucks him clean, enjoying the taste of both of us in her mouth together.
    Last edited by Gypsy_Rose; May 30, 2014 at 8:07 PM.

Gee, I couldn't describe my own ultimate fantasy better than Gypsy Rose just did. To be sandwiched in between a loving couple, driving her wild while he enters me from behind--pure heaven. And if it were a regular thing, and we could explore other possibilities together as we go along--it couldn't get any better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by sailorashore View Post
    Gee, I couldn't describe my own ultimate fantasy better than Gypsy Rose just did. To be sandwiched in between a loving couple, driving her wild while he enters me from behind--pure heaven. And if it were a regular thing, and we could explore other possibilities together as we go along--it couldn't get any better than that.
    OOHHHHHH to be a sandwich... or to be part of someone else's sandwich!

Not really a fantasy, but more of a desired goal...to meet a woman who wants to be with a bisexual guy. We would have a relationship as many couples do, movies, dinner, or simply doing things which most men/women typically do. Yet both of us would have the added arousal with my bisexualness (if that is a real word). Me being bisexual could add lots of openness and adventure in our bed together. Bisexual pillow talk will add excitement during our love making. Adding a guy would be something we carefully consider and pursue occasionally. Sex between us would be primary.

having two guys fuck me as I suck the third and all three cum at same time

Having experienced bisexual foursomes, my ultimate fantasy would be to get to do it far more regularly than I get to......

It's football season and I'm invited to a bi married friend's home to get naked, watch the game, snack, have few beers and, of course, play around. He and I are secret lovers who have met a few other times when his wife was away. I am looking forward to more "male bonding" and hot oral sex with him. I arrive, 12 pack in hand, to find my friend and 3 other men in the spacious living room, all nude. My friend is standing, getting a kneeling blowjob from one guy and the 2 other guys are on the sofa, stroking each other and watching. I am a bit surprised, but quite pleasantly ! He and I had pillow talked about a mutual fantasy of group fun with 1 or more other guys and he had arranged it without telling me. I say hello to all and excuse myself to put the beer in the fridge in the adjacent kitchen. I return and my friend motions me to join him. I remove my shirt and shoes as he undoes my pants. As soon as I have kicked my pants and boxers to the side, he begins kissing me and stroking my cock and I am immediately aroused. His partner switches to sucking my cock. The other two guys join us and I reach for their hard cocks and begin stroking them both. I am excited to know that I will get to suck 4 cocks before the afternoon is done. The game begins and my plan is to suck each of them off, one per quarter LOL. We are all into the football game and agree to only play with each other during the frequent commercials. By halftime, I have sucked 2 of them off and watched and helped the others play. One of the guys bends another over the sofa arms and fucks him as my friend and 2 other guys watch, stroke each other and enjoy the X-rated halftime show. I suck the other 2 guys off during the 2nd half and get sucked by my friend and the others. I finally cum explosively during the 4th quarter with 2 guys sucking and licking my cock while another lightly pinches and bites my nipples. When the game is over, the others leave and my friend and I take a shower together and take turns draining our pee filled bladders on each others' tits and cocks, another pillow talk fantasy we'd shared. We rinse off, then play in bed for another hour or so, sucking each other off again. I have another version of this same fantasy, except in it, his sexy wife is dressed in a cheerleaders' outfit, sucks us all and we gangbang her at halftime !

Quote Originally Posted by sailorashore View Post
    Been there, done that, can't wait to do it again!

having two cocks fucking me at same time while I suck on the third and all three cum at same time and all of us naked

GypsyRose, that was awesome! Got me all hot and bothered.
    "Fire shines brighter in the darkness." -- Suzanne Collins, "Mockingjay"
    "Life's a game made for everyone, and love is the prize." -- Avicii, "Wake Me Up"

my fantacy would be to stay with abunch of huge black guys for a week and to be their sex slave, they wake me up in the middle of the night drunk to take turns fucking me. atleast one of them would have a 12 inch cock that he would slowly work all the way in be before he pounded me hard.

Long story short pull a train and im good and sticky at the end ;-*

To have hot sex with my three old friends who never finished what they started. We'd all take turns sucking each other rock hard. then use condoms & lube to fuck each other till we're ready to cum. Then pull out & pull off the condoms to suck each other off. Then we'd double dick my wife while the bottom one helps her suck the third guys cock & balls.

Suck a room full of guys while their wives cheered me on, holding my head down on their husband's cocks and making sure I swallow all their cum. Then the guys watch while I eat all their wives wet pussy's. Just love it when they ride my face. Uuummm, so much cum and pussy juice.

I have not lived all my fanatics, but between my wife and I we have. She has been with several women where their husbands watched my wife and their wife bring each other to a climax and then he enters my wife's hot wet pussy while the wife coaches him until he leaves his load inside of my wife. She then cleans my wife and her husband with her tongue. My wife has been sandwiched between me and another guy, me in her ass while the guy, actually 3 other guys use her pussy and leave lots of cum inside of her to drip out on me. My wife had 4 teenage guys fucking her all night while I watched. I have had sex with the wife of guys that were having sex with my wife and I have sucked quiet a few cocks. Got to lick a 9.5 " cock that was stroking my wife's hot pussy and then exploded in her ass. Only thing left for me to really want to try is having a huge cock in my ass while I am sucking another one.

being a female ive done this and its brill

One of my buddies had a 9" cock. His wife paraded around in front of me in a tight bikini that showed even her tight nipples & pussy lips. but he cheated on her & wouldn't let her parade in front of me like that anymore. I know the way she looked at me she wanted to fuck me real bad, but he wouldn't even let me if i cowboy fucked with him & his big cock. It would've been great if I sucked him & she saw my handsome thick tapered head cock.
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Jul 24, 2014 at 9:07 PM.

don't know if that would be my ultimate but it's definitely in the top 5!

that's hot...I think I might have to add that one to my list!

My wife and I both fantasize a lot. She gets off when I go down on her by fantasizing and she has some pretty hot ones! Most involve her servicing multiple cocks in various scenarios. Mine often involve watching her in one of her fantasy scenes. If I'm having trouble cumming during intercourse, she'll tell me what she was fantasizing about and I'll cum right away. More proof that the brain should be considered the primary sex organ of the human.

In any case, my two favorites of mine are :

1) We're in a big city staying in a hotel. She goes out by herself wearing nothing but a trench coat and boots. She also takes a small camera. She goes into several bars and picks up singles and groups of men and has sex with them. In the washroom, in the alley behind the bar, in their cars ... with only one condition, they must take pictures of her being stuffed with cock. Sometimes just one, sometimes several at the same time. By the time she gets back to he hotel, she is covered from head to toe in cum. Her pussy, tits, face, hair, neck are covered in hot loads of jizz. My job is to lick her clean. My reward is to look at the pictures on the camera while she sucks me off .....

2) We rent a lakehouse for a week. On the second night we wake up at 2am to a loud party going on at the next door down. We can't sleep so my wife decides to go ask them to keep it down. She gets there and it turns out the house is full of about 15 to 20 firemen in their 20's and 30's, partying like crazy. She get's invited in for a drink. After about an hour of her not returning, I decide to go investigate. I walk down to the back porch of the house. From my vantage point, I can see into the living room where I see my wife on the couch, her pants off, legs spread, sitting between two guys who have their shorts down around their ankles. One of them has his hand under her t-shirt rubbing her tits. She is deep tongue kissing the other who is also rubbing her pussy at the same time. Her hands are firmly wrapped around their huge erect cocks, stroking them as only she knows how; she sucks the cock of the guy she's kissing every once in a while. I'm torn between being angry my wife is getting busy with two guys and being very turned on. I decide to just watch for a while, so I pull my shorts down and start to stroke my rock hard cock. I'm at this for a little while when I'm distracted by what appears to be a moan coming from around the side of the house. I pull up my shorts and slowly go to the corner of the house. I peer around the corner. I can barely see what's going on but it appears to be one guy standing with his back against the house, and another one on his knees eagerly sucking the cut hard cock of the one standing. I wasn't expecting this. But I'm so turned on that I can't stop myself from approaching them. They hear me walk up but don't change anything about what they're doing. I stop a few feet away and yank my shorts down once again. I stroke my cock in fascination of seeing that big wet cock disappear into the kneeling guy's mouth. The guy standing is right next to another window that allows me to also see what's going on inside. My wife is now kneeling in front of the two guys on the couch eagerly alternately stroking and sucking their cocks. Her bare ass is clearly visible and soon a guy gets on his knees behind her and starts playing with her pussy while stroking his fat cock. I have a pretty good idea of where that cock is going to go in a few minutes. I'm not disappointed. Meanwhile, the fellating fellow outside pulls the cock out of his mouth and "offers" me a taste. I'm immediately on my knees sharing the first cock I've ever touched other than my own. I want to suck his cock head, lick his balls and do all the things I've been dreaming of doing to a big cock for many years. I'm so engrossed in giving head that I don't notice that the other guy has moved around behind me. I'm a little shocked when feel his wet cock head pressing against my anus but I am in such a nirvana of pleasure, that I'm willing to do anything at this point. After a little bit of gentle probing, I have a hard cock in my ass and another in my mouth. I can't believe it but in no way do I want to stop it either. Eventually semen is being sprayed all over my face and into my mouth. That's enough to make the cock in my ass start to do the same thing; it's crazy what I can feel inside ... At that point, I'm invited to go inside with the two guys from outside. The gang banging of my wife is in full swing. She is in the middle of the room with one guy underneath her buried deep in her pussy, one guy on his knees behind her fucking her in the ass, another on his knees in front of her fucking her mouth with a hand firmly planted on the back of her head. She has a cock in each hand while a guy on either side patiently waits his turn, sipping his beer and enjoying the show. Cum is dripping down her chin and off her tits. As one hole gets filled with cum or as a participant's load is shot onto her face, tits or ass, it is filled with another hard cock. She sees me standing there and initially has a look of fear on her face. But when she sees that my cock is forming a tent in my shorts and that I'm smiling, she relaxes and goes back to pleasuring the guys filling her with cock. There are some guys standing around or sitting, masturbating while they watch the show. One of the guys from the events outside leans forward and tells me that everyone here would be cool with a guy sucking their cock. I don't need any more encouragement, I walk over to one of the guys standing stroking his cock and gently move his hand away. I immediately start giving him head while he watches my wife getting pumped full of his friends' cock and cum. I do this to several of the men in the room. Making them hard so they can do their part in banging my wife. In fact, in a couple of cases, my enthusiasm is a little too much and I'm rewarded with a mouthful of jizz. It's ok, they're all young, they can cum thee or four times in an evening. So, in the space of an hour or so, I've gone from never touching another man's cock to being a fluffer at the gang fucking of my wife. A couple of hours later after all of the guys have had their cocks drained, a late arrival shows up. He's just a kid, maybe 20 years old. He walks in to find everyone laying about half asleep. He sees my wife lying on the couch passed out half covered with a blanket and quickly realizes what took place before his arrival. I awaken just enough to see him pull his cock out of his pants and take my wife's hand and place it on it. I say cock, but this kid's penis is he size of a small baseball bat. It's huge. Nobody I have ever seen before or during that night's events has a tool like this guy's. My wife awakens with a moan. The first thing she sees is this enormous cock that she can't even get her hand around. There are no words required. She knows what he wants and she is more than happy to oblige. Soon she's cramming his huge glans into her mouth and pumping his cock with both hands. I'm hard again, but I'm leaving this one entirely for her. He's hard within a few minutes. While she lifts his cock and sucks and licks his balls, her head looks small in comparison to the huge cock above her She stops sucking just long enough to tell him not to cum. She wants him to fuck her. She wants to know what it feels like to be fucked by a huge cock. Certainly I have never been able to give her that and although none of the guys were exactly small, nobody came close to this massive cock. She leans back on the couch and spreads her legs wide.She looks a little worried. The kid takes all his clothes off and gets on his knees in front of her. She grabs his cock with one hand and starts to rub her soaking pussy with the head. I'm not sure how she does it but she keeps pulling him forward until his cock is completely buried in her pussy and she is grabbing his hard ass. The look on her face is one that I had never seen before and have not seen since. With only about six pumps of his cock, her face contorts and turns red. I know she's cumming. I have seen it before many times, but never with my cock inside her. She starts to shake and buck against his cock as she has her first ever vaginal orgasm. She cums for a long time. It subsides but now she's completely oblivious to anything around her. The kid is a machine. She cums three more times before his ass cheeks finally clench and he shoots her pussy full of hot cum. His load is huge and his cum is spurting out of her onto her ass, the couch and the floor. When he pulls out, even more semen gushes out. The kid is satisfied and goes to chug a couple of beers and get some sleep. I go over to the couch and wrap the blanket around my wife. She can barely walk she is so shaken by her multiple orgasms. I get her to her feet and walk her home. We both sleep until three pm the next day

The rest of the week is spent fucking like two kids. We're both so turned on, we can't seem to get enough of each other. We both have further forays to the house next door. She says she's going to the store but doesn't come back for four hours. I know where she is and can't wait for her to come back and tell me all about it while she gives me a hand job. I am lucky enough to be invited out on a fishing trip with five of the guys. No fish are caught but my mouth and ass receive a lot of hard cock and semen She masturbates when I give her the cock by cock details.
    Last edited by BiCherry; Jul 25, 2014 at 2:51 PM.

wow great fantasies especially the part about ur new 'awareness" that starts when u run into those 2 firemen outside the house i've been bicurious for years & occaasionally i like to induldge in a fantasy of multiiple guys on me & sometimes the fantasy includes a wife or some women close to me cheering me on & kinda being turned on by the site her being turned on would make me evern more turned on & hopefully make me more eager to please the guys. ur fantasy struck a cord with me, thanks )

I had a favorite until I read yours DMW... Whew HOT!

that's a good one.