Register

Young new neighbor... what would you do?

I own a townhome which has a large pool and a community gym. A couple of weeks ago, my next door neighbors invited their grandson and granddaughter to come and stay with them. When they got here, I was poolside working the barbeque and my neighbor brought them over to introduce them and to let me know they'd be staying for the next couple of months. The granddaughter is smoking hot, but too young to touch. The grandson seemed like a nice kid too... just graduated high school. I threw on some extra burgers and brats, we all ate, and I got acquainted with them. A few days after that, I was at the gym and the grandson (Marty) came in and I could tell he was kind of checking me out. We talked a bit workout routines, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Yesterday, I went down to the pool early (it's already hotter than hell out here) wearing a pair of loose board shorts. I jumped in the pool to cool off and laid out on one of the lounge chairs to dry off.

I had just gotten comfortable and was almost dozing when Marty splashed me and jokingly said, "Hey dude, I can see your junk." I kind of ignored him at first until he splashed me again. I just looked up and asked him to stop splashing, but in hindsight, I think he might have been interested.

My dilemma is... I'd love to teach this kid a few lessons, but I don't want to risk my friendship with his grandparents if anything should go sideways.

Has anyone else ever had to deal with a situation like this? Any suggestions?

Re: Young new neighbor... what would you do?

He may be interested, and trying to break the ice to see if there is a mutual interest........

Todays younger people are growing up in a different society to what some older people grew up in and I have come across some that have the stance that its their life, their choice and others should be ok with their choices, even if its fucking the next door neighbor......

We also live in a society where casual sex is a norm for many people and F the consequences, we can always blame the other people when shit goes sideways.........

My own concerns would be the fact I was dealing with a youth and they may not be as discreet, but more open about their sexuality and who they are getting it on with, and also the possible reactions of the grandparents....

Its worth talking to him and seeing what his interest is, if its just casual sex, experimenting or making contact with other like minded people....but also being honest that you do not want any complications such as pissed off neighbors or conflicts......

I tend to be standoffish myself, I do not do the casual sex thing, in part because I have seen endless amounts of BS and conflict, as well as accusations against people, so its not a situation I would get into......as well as I am in a closed group relationship so sex outside of that, does not interest me.......
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

You two are both adults. I would say start a conversation with him and see where it goes. Take things slowly. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Compliment him on his body and watch the reaction

I'd have replied "Well I can't see your junk..." His reaction to that would tell you what you need to know.

As long as the kid is over 18 no laws are probably being broken but I have to echo LDD's comment: the very young may have not yet developed good judgement or discretion. Some times it's better to obey the old adage "Don't sh*t where you eat!"

If 18 or older go for it. He may be much more experienced than you know. At 18 I had sucked several guys and fucked several women. Enjoy!

Try flirting. Talk to him about the gym. Compliment him on his body and development. Asks him to show you his routine and watch him closely. Make a few suggestions that require you to touch him to show him an exercise. Or ask him to help you learn a few moves. Ask him about women. Ask him about the "new fangled" trend toward bi sex (pick a better euphemism) you hear about for his generation. You should know if he is interested after that.

Invite him to your place and be prepared to offer him hospitality. If it works, then ask him to bed.

Then let us know how it went!!!!
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

so he was looking and checking things out if he seen your junk.. he is odiously interested!! I would have bent over in front of him and let him check out my ass just to be sure.. then invited him to my place and offered my pussy to him..

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    He may be interested, and trying to break the ice to see if there is a mutual interest........

Todays younger people are growing up in a different society to what some older people grew up in and I have come across some that have the stance that its their life, their choice and others should be ok with their choices, even if its fucking the next door neighbor......

We also live in a society where casual sex is a norm for many people and F the consequences, we can always blame the other people when shit goes sideways.........

My own concerns would be the fact I was dealing with a youth and they may not be as discreet, but more open about their sexuality and who they are getting it on with, and also the possible reactions of the grandparents....

Its worth talking to him and seeing what his interest is, if its just casual sex, experimenting or making contact with other like minded people....but also being honest that you do not want any complications such as pissed off neighbors or conflicts......

I tend to be standoffish myself, I do not do the casual sex thing, in part because I have seen endless amounts of BS and conflict, as well as accusations against people, so its not a situation I would get into......as well as I am in a closed group relationship so sex outside of that, does not interest me.......
    I get that... The fact that I know his grandparents well makes it too weird. But damn! That kid has a nice ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    Try flirting. Talk to him about the gym. Compliment him on his body and development. Asks him to show you his routine and watch him closely. Make a few suggestions that require you to touch him to show him an exercise. Or ask him to help you learn a few moves. Ask him about women. Ask him about the "new fangled" trend toward bi sex (pick a better euphemism) you hear about for his generation. You should know if he is interested after that.

Invite him to your place and be prepared to offer him hospitality. If it works, then ask him to bed.

Then let us know how it went!!!!
    We talked for a bit at the pool last night. Damn... I'd do that tight little ass in a heartbeat, but I am good friends with his grandparents. Weird situation. Most of the people in my complex are older and retired. I think I'm the only 30-something here. LOL

In this, the question I'd ask you is whether or not you think the rewards outweigh the potential risks. The legalities are satisfied so no problem there. I would say that, on the surface, things going sideways with his grandparents would only happen if you two did something and if they found out or suspected that you two were being "too friendly." Yeah, it would be messed up to find that you guessed incorrectly about him but that's an "occupational hazard" we all face when we don't know if the guy we have our eyes on is down or not. Having said that, the "biggest problem" is coming up with a way to find out if he is down for it or not... and in a way to not come off as "some creepy old dude." Methinks that would require quite a bit of thinking but since y'all are talking, that'll give you more chances to feel him out; I'd mention him looking at my junk and while I might not come right out and asked him if he liked what he saw, I'd "make a joke" about it and gauge his reaction by paying close attention to any changes in his facial expression and, well, yeah, "complicated" but I always operate on the principle of thinking first, then acting if I can.

Just a question of whether getting with him is worth it to you or not - and that's the first thing you should seriously consider.

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    We talked for a bit at the pool last night. Damn... I'd do that tight little ass in a heartbeat, but I am good friends with his grandparents. Weird situation. Most of the people in my complex are older and retired. I think I'm the only 30-something here. LOL
    Well at least you don't have to worry about them beating you up! Unless the walker and cane vigilanties corner you unexpectedly or something.

How desperate for m2m sex are you?

I agree with a lot of the comment by KD.

You are a man in his mid thirties? He is 18 or 19? If it was m/f scenario, does that make it clearer to you as far as socially acceptable. Would you not be a dirty old guy if he was a she at his age and your age?

Do the grandparents know that you are a bisexual man and accept you and your sexuality? Are the grandparents progressive in their thinking sexually?

If I were you, I would let this young man find his own way. If he hits on you, you still have the acceptance of his grandparents should they find out.
    Last edited by tenni; May 18, 2022 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    Well at least you don't have to worry about them beating you up! Unless the walker and cane vigilanties corner you unexpectedly or something.
    LOL! True, funny, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    How desperate for m2m sex are you?

I agree with a lot of the comment by KD.

You are a man in his mid thirties? He is 18 or 19? If it was m/f scenario, does that make it clearer to you as far as socially acceptable. Would you not be a dirty old guy if he was a she at his age and your age?

Do the grandparents know that you are a bisexual man and accept you and your sexuality? Are the grandparents progressive in their thinking sexually?

If I were you, I would let this young man find his own way. If he hits on you, you still have the acceptance of his grandparents should they find out.
    He found his own way last evening. I ordered a 60-inch TV that was delivered yesterday (which was supposed to have been delivered on Saturday... grrrrrrrrrrrr). When I got home from work, Marty met me at the entrance to tell me that I had a big delivery (he had them put the TV at his grandparent's). He offered to help me carry it up to my place, which I gladly accepted. After we got it up the stairs and into my unit, I offered him a cold beverage. He accepted.

Starting with some small talk, we eventually got around to girls and sex. I figured the straight-up approach would be best, so I asked him if he liked what he had seen last week. At first he seemed confused, but once he caught on to what I was asking he said he wasn't sure. He'd never really seen another man's dick.

I made the first move and asked him if he'd like to see it again? I could tell he was nervous, as he was kind of looking around to see if anyone was watching. I could totally tell he was curious.

I told him that I was good with it if he wanted to. Then I dropped the bomb and told him that I had sucked my first cock when I was 14, and that I liked it.

He was like... "No way? Really? Seriously?"

I said, "Yes."

That was pretty much all it took. I unbuckled my slacks and before I knew it, he was stroking and sucking my cock. He is a natural. I tapped him on the shoulder just before I came and he just went down deeper. The kid swallowed every drop.

After I caught my breath, I offered to reciprocate, but he just got up and said that he needed to go and left.

He has my number, but I've yet to hear from him. I'm still waiting. I know from experience that it can take a while to process the fact that you've sucked cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    so he was looking and checking things out if he seen your junk... he is odiously interested!!
    LOL -- I'll give you benefit of the doubt that 'autocorrect' did this to you. But what an unfortunate choice of words it came up with!

I take it that this was a first time for your young friend. A kind and sympathetic feeder is a great start in cocksucking. I hope you can help him by talking about experiences when he is ready.

Wow! Good for you! Keep the stories of your adventures with the young stud a-Cummin'!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Wow, congratulations to both of you! You showed a lot of guts by what you did. It's an inspiration for all of us once we feel the benefits outweigh the risks. I suspect he'll come back for more eventually. But don't necessarily expect it and then be disappointed. Cherish the memory and rejoice in your courage and the beautiful results that came from it.

And thanks for sharing. Your story does inspire me to make the leap with a new, so far platonic, friend that seems straight; but there appears to be some chemistry between us that I now believe I will take the risk and act on.

You're obviously older, and consequently have had more life experiences than he has. I'd consider mentoring. There's satisfaction and joy in it for both in itself.

The grand parents would likely be up for that. Invite him to partake in an event, hobby, or interest you are into. It's a chance to get to know and be more comfortable with each other.

Him taking the leap into sucking you off was probably pleasurable, but kind of scary for him. He can't take it back. Show him you're not just a sexually depraved older guy.

When I was younger I wondered why older people had their shit more together.

sexy story , i was jacking off the whole time. i hope this goes a lot further , would love to hear about every suck and fuck !

I'd play it cool for awhile to see if you get any further signs of interest. Give him very subtle signs. Maybe make little comments about m/f sex to see if he shows interest in talking about such things. I wouldn't want to be overt. If you are perceiving things in error, you wouldn't want him blurting out to his grandfather that you are an 'old perv'. There's time to get him try to steer the conversations or actions a certain way to see if he shows clear signs of interest.

Good luck. Personally, I'd love to have a good, strong, young, hard spurting cock to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rest85 View Post
    Personally, I'd love to have a good, strong, young, hard spurting cock to suck.
    Well said, but I'd settle for an old, wrinkled, soft, well worn cock like mine if it came with an agreeable, safe FWB.

Great to read through this and see the outcome of your adventure with Marty, so far. He could be standoffish, embarrassed, uncomfortable or he could be totally cool (since he was the one to mention seeing your junk through your shorts) He may have enjoyed a one time thing and you are the winner for experiencing it too. I bet you'd like to enjoy an 18 year old's dick, though - although you are still young enough that you might not know how us older guys feel about the aging factor and the amazing difference. Anyway... if you see him out and about - just be casual and friendly, not too much - just so he knows you are cool with him.

Quick update... I topped him last evening. He has blown me three times. He's a little guy... maybe 5'4". Very effeminate. Cute with a really nice ass. Smooth and hairless too. Given the fact that his dick is less than four inches, I think he should have been born a female. At least he knows he likes to suck and get fucked.

Quick update... I topped him last evening. He has blown me three times. He's a little guy... maybe 5'4". Very effeminate. Cute with a really nice ass. Smooth and hairless too. Given the fact that his dick is less than four inches, I think he should have been born a female. At least he knows he likes to suck and get fucked.
    Wow congrats!

Dan Savage use to have this "rule" for older gay men with younger of leaving them better than you found them. Things like being explicit from the start that there is no relationship in the future. And easing him out when it is obvious that it is time for him to move on. So be king and thoughtful with him and you may have a friend for life.

Poor kid....less than 4" dick must be a little embarrassing. Has he let you blow him yet?

Sounds like you got very lucky. Damn. He sounds like myself. A cum loving slut. Except that I'm not effeminate.