Register

Take about your love for cum!

I think I have a cum fetish because I really love hearing about guys talking about their love for cum and how much it turns them on. You'd think that something slimey and gooey would be gross to most (and it is to some), but I can't help but love those final moments when I get my reward for a job well done.

My favorite way to receive sperm is when I keep only a guy's head in my open mouth as I aggressively lick it in every direction. It's so hot when the cock starts throbbing as it spasms upward, the bottom of your mouth feeling his vein pulsating as the cum starts to come up. Once those first spurts come out, I love how heavy it feels on my tongue. You can't really even taste it yet in those first moments, but you know that it feels thick and creamy. I'll close my mouth for just a second, and let my tongue hit the roof of my mouth. That's when the taste starts to register and you feel that tingly feeling of the sperm take over your mouth. It feels so warm and the flavor feels like it's swirling around your mouth because of how strong it is. It really is a weird flavor, but it's a taste you can only experience when someone's having an orgasm. I think that's what makes it so appealing. Cum is by no means "delicious" in practical terms, but I enjoy the taste so much because it's a special taste that I can't have anywhere else unless there's a cock in my mouth feeling the wondrous pleasures of ejaculation. Combine the taste with the guy trembling and moaning in ecstasy, and it becomes something I fantasize about all the time.

It's cool sometimes to have a guy jerk off all his cum into your mouth and swallow it in one gulp, but I really love when I can jerk him myself so I can watch his cum erupt as I try to catch and swallow each spurt until he's all done.

Please share your love for cum if you feel the same way I do!

Re: Take about your love for cum!

For me it's not so much the taste and texture of the cum itself as it is the throbbing of my partner's cock and the knowledge that I have just given him intense pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    My favorite way to receive sperm is when I keep only a guy's head in my open mouth as I aggressively lick it in every direction. It's so hot when the cock starts throbbing as it spasms upward, the bottom of your mouth feeling his vein pulsating as the cum starts to come up. Once those first spurts come out, I love how heavy it feels on my tongue. You can't really even taste it yet in those first moments, but you know that it feels thick and creamy. I'll close my mouth for just a second, and let my tongue hit the roof of my mouth. That's when the taste starts to register and you feel that tingly feeling of the sperm take over your mouth. It feels so warm and the flavor feels like it's swirling around your mouth because of how strong it is. It really is a weird flavor, but it's a taste you can only experience when someone's having an orgasm. I think that's what makes it so appealing. Cum is by no means "delicious" in practical terms, but I enjoy the taste so much because it's a special taste that I can't have anywhere else unless there's a cock in my mouth feeling the wondrous pleasures of ejaculation. Combine the taste with the guy trembling and moaning in ecstasy, and it becomes something I fantasize about all the time.

I know I am not a guy, so I hope you do not mind if I post here.

"I think that's what makes it so appealing. Cum is by no means "delicious" in practical terms, but I enjoy the taste so much because it's a special taste that I can't have anywhere else unless there's a cock in my mouth feeling the wondrous pleasures of ejaculation. Combine the taste with the guy trembling and moaning in ecstasy."

I couldn’t have said it any better!There is something so special about it.I fully understand why anyone – men, women, husbands, etc.get into it.And yes I think straight men can too.Please, no one take this subject and run with it, that is not my intention.From a wife/woman’s perspective I wanted to point out that I get it – BECAUSE – there IS something special about it that cannot be reproduced anyway else in the world that I know of.I simply love it for that reason alone and fully understand others that do as well no matter their orientation.I recently met a couple who have been married for 3 decades and the wife introduced her husband to oral on men.Yes, the wife introduced it.She explained it the same way you did – camelblue.Her husband trusted his wife’s judgment and followed her lead.He said it was one the most wonderful experiences of his life alongside many others with his wife.The two frequently do this together and give me the most wonderful feedback.I love my lunch time with them!I even know a few lesbian couples who occasionally get with men for this very reason.Their main focus is what is going on between themselves in sharing his cum but they also are appreciative enough not to be rude.Bottome line in my book – it IS so Uniquely Special.I wish more people understood this.

So very wonderfully put -- thank you!

I often eat my own cum. I like to edge and milk out cum without an orgasm. I just did it. was not even hard. have to get very close but not allow orgasm. Then I can get a palm-full of my white semen. I suck it into my mouth and hold it there, enjoying the taste and texture.

I also love to get a mouthfull of cum from another man. It makes me feel sexy. Powerfully submissive and feminine.

Cum or ejaculate from a man is not a fetish or a kink.

Keep in mind that not every guy that's bi or gay likes cum, wants to swallow it, or likes people cumming on or in them, and that a lot of bi men including myself find it gross. I know gay men who are the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Cum or ejaculate from a man is not a fetish or a kink.

Keep in mind that not every guy that's bi or gay likes cum, wants to swallow it, or likes people cumming on or in them, and that a lot of bi men including myself find it gross. I know gay men who are the same way.
    I am happy to say that I don’t know them our you. Cum and male sex are inseparable in the sex I love and often crave to have.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    I am happy to say that I don’t know them our you. Cum and male sex are inseparable in the sex I love and often crave to have.
    Then you need to get out more. Or have sex with a wider variety of people.

My partner and myself have no desire to ever meet you or "know" you or your partner.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Nov 26, 2014 at 7:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Then you need to get out more. Or have sex with a wider variety of people.

My partner and myself have no desire to ever meet you or "know" you or your partner.
    You are right, that was too harsh of an opinion by me. But, I still crave sex with cum as a reward for my efforts.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    You are right, that was too harsh of an opinion by me. But, I still crave sex with cum as a reward for my efforts.
    Yes some men do like to swallow you cum, I had one give a great blow job today and he took all my cum and he said he loved it. I eat a lot of fruit and am told that is why a lot of men like to taste of my cum.

Does food really change the taste of cum??

Quote Originally Posted by bimen View Post
    Does food really change the taste of cum??
    Yes. Bitter foods, coffee, red meat and garlic are bad. Pineapple, mango and other tropical fruits give it a sweet taste. Try it

I was just thinking about cum today. Such a fascinating liquid. It scared me the first time I saw mine come out when I was younger cause I thought I broke something. Then when you realize what semen really is it is really fascinating. Part disinfectant, a high protein source and can actually create another human being. I wonder what women think about cum? When they first saw it, and what they thought. Any women want to share your views?

Quote Originally Posted by Djames8243 View Post
    Yes. Bitter foods, coffee, red meat and garlic are bad. Pineapple, mango and other tropical fruits give it a sweet taste. Try it
    Do you know what cum tastes like for a coffee drinker? I know I drink a lot of coffee and sometimes after drinking a lot of coffee my pee smells like I just stepped into a Starbucks

I would have to say I have a semen fetish. I love to watch a guy ejaculate.

Hot cum, spurting jizz, droplets of pre-cum, all are so hot.

There is something incredibly erotic about sucking and licking a hard cock, squeezing and milking a pair of smooth balls relentlessly as it spurts jets of hot cum.

Two cocks cumming, head-to-head, with milky hot cum spreading over the glans is a feeling like no other.

A willing, wet, warm mouth, and a probing tongue slurping up droplets of hot sticky cum is wonderfully erotic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1190.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by andynctx View Post
    Hot cum, spurting jizz, droplets of pre-cum, all are so hot.

There is something incredibly erotic about sucking and licking a hard cock, squeezing and milking a pair of smooth balls relentlessly as it spurts jets of hot cum.

Two cocks cumming, head-to-head, with milky hot cum spreading over the glans is a feeling like no other.

A willing, wet, warm mouth, and a probing tongue slurping up droplets of hot sticky cum is wonderfully erotic.
    What a delicious Pic! thanks for posting!

@Djames8243 Desserts with cinnamon as a significant component also affect the seminal fluid's flavor within 8 hours of ingestion.

Andy
    That is ONE HOT, Tongue hardening pic. Are we close?
    boats

Been licking my cum lately mmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    I think I have a cum fetish because I really love hearing about guys talking about their love for cum and how much it turns them on. You'd think that something slimey and gooey would be gross to most (and it is to some), but I can't help but love those final moments when I get my reward for a job well done.

It's cool sometimes to have a guy jerk off all his cum into your mouth and swallow it in one gulp, but I really love when I can jerk him myself so I can watch his cum erupt as I try to catch and swallow each spurt until he's all done.

Please share your love for cum if you feel the same way I do!
    It took me a while to pleasure a cock well enough to cum in my mouth. In the mean time, men jacked it in my mouth, which I swallowed. They came on my face or chest. I wiped it up, rubbed it on his cock and sucked out the remains. I won't kiss a man, but I will lick the cum off his stomach. Once I could have a man unload while down my throat, it was magic! I love it when a man shoots when his cock is on my tongue. But my favorite is when I feel him exploding on the back of my throat. I swallow it and squeeze out the rest as he pulls out. Rub his dripping cock on my face. Doesn't get much better.

and old gf said she liked when I drank apple juice because it totally chaned the taste of my semen. and I like to give oral to completion but It hasn't happened to often. usually the few guys I have bottomed for finish in me (safely) or on me after the condom comes off. facials are fun ocassionally.

After playtime with a condom on- I will often cum inside my partner and then slowly pull out & off rubber & drink my cum or feed to my buddy- direct from rubber..

Quote Originally Posted by SargeRay.USMC View Post
    After playtime with a condom on- I will often cum inside my partner and then slowly pull out & off rubber & drink my cum or feed to my buddy- direct from rubber..
    Someone clearly doesn't know how to have safer sex. Why even use a condom if you're just going to exchange fluids that way?

BTW, nice stolen pics in your fake profile. Those guys in your profile are not you, they're not even bisexual men, and you just took those pics off the internet and used them to pretend to be someone else.

I had one of my fellow married FWB come over the other day for a blowjob. It was the third time we have hooked up over the past 3 years. The first time we hooked up I sucked him and then gave him a handjob because I wanted to see him cum. As it turns out he was a hard cummer and shot all over his stomach. I don't know what come over me but after he was spent I began licking and sucking up all the cum that was on his stomach. There was no taste to it and it was like lapping up pudding. The other day he filled my mouth so much that I was hardly able to keep it in, I'd have to say it was the largest load I have experienced. Again, there was no taste and it was like swallowing a big mouthful of pudding. I loved it.