Register
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Smile Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

undefined
    Hello everyone. I have been enjoying my own cum since I was younger. Curious to know if there are many others out there who do and have done the same? I have often masterbated just for the Pleasure of tasting myself.

Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

Well I am finger licking good if I do say so myself.
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...7a7ac275b3.gif
    Hugs,
    Arana

Life is a strange thing...
    Just when you think you've learned how to use it, it's gone.....

I have, on occasion, but, not too often. I do like to lick my cum out of my partner's pussy though!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0002.jpg  
    We love being bi, how about you? Want to show us?

R & C

Well I have a few times I find that it tastes better after I have eatten a few apples.

Smile Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

Nice to know others enjoy themselves. Pineapple works for me. Adds to the sweetness. Great pic couple!

I never did until and ex g/f would blow me and after I came in her mouth she would kiss me.Such a turnon and yes I do taste good

I think I'm an acquired taste.

I'm finger licking good, if I say so myself.

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

At times I like it too. I agree with Funcouple, it is better and such an erotic turn on having a creampie with her filled with either with mine or another guys cum. Never had a BJ then kissed afterwards, maybe I need to add that to my to do list. Also it would be great to snowball with a girl after she gave a guy a BJ.
    but for all of those who don’t fit in, who follow their instincts and are told they sin, this is a prayer for a different way… Pet Shop Boys

i like mine, my gf even knows i shoot it in my mouth from time to time, i wanna eat it out of her but always shy away. Ill do it one day

Just to let you know I have been tasting my cum for a long time. I even put it on ice cream as a toping, also in coffee as a flavoring. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by one sucker
    Just to let you know I have been tasting my cum for a long time. I even put it on ice cream as a toping, also in coffee as a flavoring. Keep it up.

wow...i don't think i would have ever thought of that. i thought that i was creative hehe

Always been a fan of it.
    I'd love to lick it out of my wifes pussy but haven't plucked up the courage yet.

I'm way more interested in my own cum before I finish masturbating than afterwards. I swallowed it once after I was done because I figured it'd be easier than washing my hands and I almost threw up.

you all talked me into trying it ..it would be a shame to aste it huh? not bad but alot better after mixing inside of her

I enjoy swallowing my cum. Now if only my mouth could reach my cock I would really be in business.

I eat mine all the time & it IS mmmmm good!
    I prefer to eat someone else's but it holds me over.

Try unloading on your wife's/girl friends tits and then licking it off. Fantastic!

It took me a long time before I ate my oun cum,felt like doing it a lot of times when I would JO. Usualy lost the deire after cumming. I then thought of throwing my legs back over my shoulders and shooting directly into my mouth. That worked fine and I discovered eating cum was not disgusting. Eventualy got to where I would shoot into my hand and lick it up. I once ate my Gals pussy after I shot my load. It was good also. I always made it a point to kiss her after she sucked me and swallowed to let her know that having my cum in her mouth was not a distasteful thing. In my late 40s I started sucking a few cocks, mostly to find out what it was like. I eventualy let a guy cum in my mouth and eventualy swallowed. Didn't realy get into cocksucking till after my wife, then my GF died. Being 80 there wasn't much opportunity for sex with women so started seriously sucking cock in order to have sex with another person. A young (40s) man visited me and I sucked his cock. While sucking I was wondering what to do when he unloaded. when he said he was cumming I thought what the hell I'll let him fill my mouth. When he shot I was so fucking horny I decided to swallow. Did him 4 times B4 losing track of him. Over the last 4 years I've sucked maybe 9 cocks. Don't remember whether I swallowed or not. At present I have a great guy with a nice prick that I love to suck, deepthroat and swallow. I forgot to mention in my late 70s I was sucking a long cock, about 7.5, I had him in the back of my throat when he said he was cumming, so i pushed down on his shaft, his cock entered my throat as he unloaded. I could feel his cock pulse as he shot. His cum went directly to my bellie, thats the way I do it now when ever the cock is long enough.My fantacy now is to watch a couple fuck, after he cums and pulls out I want to clean her pussy and his cock. Any white reasonably appearing couple interested get in touch.

Yes i am the same as pensive i think about it when i wank or with my wife and did try kissing my wife when she gave me a BJ but didnt like it cos i had cum,but if it was before i cum i would probbaly eat loads lol, and i am aiming to try it in the near future. I lose my horn as soon as i cum but it soon comes back weird hey!

My wife enjoys tasting herself. First time I saw her do it she was 16. She snowballs be after she blows me sometimes. I have eaten her frequently after fucking her and she certainly enjoys that. I have also squirted on her toes and her clit and licked it up. She has a special like for having her toes licked so cumming on them just adds to the experience for her.
    Treat her like a thoroughbred and you will never have a nag.

Quote Originally Posted by delpark
    I enjoy swallowing my cum. Now if only my mouth could reach my cock I would really be in business.
    One of my heroes, the Duc de la Rochefoucauld, said that "in the republic of self-love, many vast territories remain yet unexplored".
    Last edited by biwords; Jul 2, 2007 at 6:07 PM. Reason: correcting quotation

He was also the guy who came up with that most devastating of aphorisms, that "In the misfortunes of even our closest friends there is something that does not entirely displease us".

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by biwords
    One of my heroes, the Duc de la Rochefoucauld, said that "in the republic of self-love, many vast territories remain yet unexplored".
    LOL Biwords! He also said: "Our misdeeds are easily forgotten when they are known only to ourselves."

With that in mind, I shan't post anything else in this thread!
    "I used to be influenced by peer pressure, but my friends talked me out of it."

yes>>from my sweeties pussy ,or when she has a mouth full,we like to share it, it it quite a turn on for the both of us

Do not like eating my own cum.
    But, I love eating my partner’s cum.
    Eating another’s cum is the most wonderful part of sex.
    I guess I like man-on-man sex and man-on-woman sex better than me-on-me sex.
    The above sentence has a whole lot of sex and all the sex I need.
    Even without me eating my own cum, your cum would please me, indeed.

JEM
    JEM

I don't know if I'd be interested in gulping a whole fresh batch of cum, but I do love to taste my fingers once I'm done with my self. I love how there are different tastes depending on what stage my body is in. Sweet, tart...

And I find I enjoy this the most when I'm by myself. It's kinda personal.

Talking Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

mmmmm. I enjoy my own cum but I enjoy it most when it comes straight from my cock to my mouth. The first time i had it from my cock was accidental. I was masturbating and I shot with enough pressure for some to land in my mouth. mmm

Smile Re: Curious to know if others enjoy their own cum

What Beautiful responses and I thank you all for benig so open and sharing!! I truly Love the experience of tasting myself following a good masterbation session. I have kept this to myself as a personal thing for alot of years. Now I have many friends here that I am not shy about sharing this with. I have experimented with flavoring food with my cum, toppnigs and such. I also had a LTR with a dear friend who was an amazing cummer. I do miss that and continue to enjoy my own. Hope to hear from more of you out there who also enjoy this. Thank you all for posting Wonderful responses! Keep them coming!

I love the taste of cum. I enjoy eating my cum...finger licking good.