Register

Thread: Jerking off

Jerking off

I'm frm Ontario Canada and I drive truck... I wood like to see more jerking off and bj while I drive it gets me very horny..... Anyone here can do that 4 me pls

Re: Jerking off

Too bad you don't drive to Ohio, because I like to stroke while driving down the freeway. Some truck drivers like to watch and keep up with my car while I beat my meat.

I am in Nova Scotia and when i am on the 101 i love jerking off and let truckers see me. I just can't wait for the day that a trucker would try to let me know to pull on the side then ask me to suckand swallow him

I drive the 401/402 corridor between Toronto and Sarnia....an stroke all the time.......where are you???

Wow, how can u drive and pleasure yourselves.....incredible. Please people.....

Ui live in brantford ont... I drive on the 401...403...ads...wish I can see u jerk off maybe we can do it together some time... Just thinking about it makes me feel horny....

GirlyBoi4U

That's awesome to see all these comments...as I LOVE to go for late night drives, wearing just a pair of cute little panties, while rubbing and stroking and have slowed down as I pass by truckers (with the interior light on)...hoping to be seen.

I'm in the toronto area and posted on the trucker forum an open invite that if any truckers wanted to drive around while I gave them a nice slow blow job, the invite is there. Never done it in a truck before and want to fulfil a fantasy, and if you have a cab on the back... Even better!

I have jerked myself off quite nicely many times on the 401.. 407, 403..Qew..

Haven't done it myself, out of safety considerations. But my wife has masturbated in the passenger's seat with her legs up on the dash, illuminated by the overhead lights. Love pulling up next to truck drivers, letting them peek in. Hot! First time we tried that, she climaxed 3 times in a half hour...

that is so hot!!!!!

Is THAT what those rolling roadblocks are for? ..and here I thought it was just because one truck couldn't make it up the hill... (wicked evil grin).

I've heard about distracted driving while texting - they never talk about this sort of distraction..

Quote Originally Posted by Dunmor View Post
    Wow, how can u drive and pleasure yourselves.....incredible. Please people.....
    Yes it's very stupid, and dangerous; but these people want to get Darwin awards. But these fools don't know that they should just pull over and put the car or vehicle in park, and do it that way safely, or just control their sex drive urge to masturbate and not do it while driving.

It's just as bad as driving while texting or distracted.