Register
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

very feminine female ~ i enjoy licking pussy....i LOVE sucking cock!

Male.

Pussy. But cock is a close second.

male
    sucking cock till the end

MALE - Sucking Cock

FEMALE
    fuck, i just can't decide...relly schizo question well, but i like mixing these two meaningful actions...

Both are like a great Dessert. Licking a cock thats creaming in a pussy. then lick out the bowl.

Male, and if I'm going to be honest, as much as I prefer the female form overall, I do prefer sucking cock to eating pussy.

Wow, never actually said that out loud before. Does that count as some sort of revelation?
    Last edited by dundeebi_guy; Jun 18, 2007 at 4:27 AM.

Smile Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

Well they are both awesome.....but if you want me to choose....by the way I am a female...mmmm....well sucking the cock would be my choice.....but not if it is way to huge because my jaw would fall off....lol

To give the female pleasure, eating pussy.........to give myself pleasure, sucking a nice hard cock.

I'm not a fan of BJ's. I have done a few of them in the past. They always bothered me. My boyfriend finds them degrading, so yeah.

I have yet to try going down on a female, but hopefully I will someday. I guess pussy wins.

Male...This is not a A or B question, some times you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't

It's like going out to a fine restaurant. Do you order the Filet Mignon or the Lobster?

Hmmm...

Oh, the heck with it, go with the Surf & Turf and enjoy both!
    Dave in NJ

Quote Originally Posted by ourwildfun
    First of all are you male or female?

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
    OR
    (2) Eating Pussy

Note: You can not answer both.
    Since I can not answer both - then - my answer is either
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

love sucking a good hard cock, especially with the wife!!!!

Cool Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

both will do me just fine

Thumbs down Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

Neither.

Yes, I'm bisexual guy; but there's lotsa sex acts out there beside oral; and performing oral sex is right at the bottom of my to-do list (just above getting fucked ).
    "They shout about love
    But when push comes to shove
    They live for things they're afraid of" -Rush "The Weapon"

Female!

And I have to say I agree with everyone, asking a bi person to choose one is out of the question. There is nothing like sucking my hubbies cock, but dang pussy tastes so good too!! No way too choose. But gun to head, suck cock. Or maybe eat pussy!! See!!! No way to decide!!

xxxcjs

well up to this point I have only eaten pusy(and love it . Still waiting to meet the right couple and try cock

Im Male

i love both sucking cock and tantilizing and licking pussy....both are very fullfilling!!! I cant choose just one either... we are sooo lucky we can do both!!

Trans (MtF)

How do you choose?

Both make my mouth water.
    A nice hard cock is wonderful and just calls my name.

But a pussy is so sweet and I can't resist.
    I can't decide, I would say it depends on the person they are attached to.
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

I didn't realise I was "Bi" until late in life, Didn't eat a pussy till i was married at 25. Today if I had a choice a soft, wet, hot pussy would win out. I do enjoy sucking cock but if I had both available at the same time, Pussy is the winner. I love to taste the juices, feel the soft folds with my lips, lick that hard little clit, Tounge fuck her hole till she writhes in extacy and presses her cunt into my face.

Male

I love sucking cock!

Thumbs up Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

male here , eating pussy!

cock, pussy close second

Male. Pussy. I love the taste of her juices and the softness of her lips on my face as I lick her clit and tongue fuck her.

Sucking cock is a very close 2nd. I love the feel of it in my mouth. I've never had a man cum in my mouth but hopefully that will come soon. (pun intended.) I just don't get much cock. Haven't had any in over a year.

Hm, Being bi, has me loving both. But Male or female, bi, gay or straight do not give you the acuired taste automatically!
    I my self, sometimes I crave and long for cock to suck on, and somtimes a lovely vet cunt, and that dos my cravings. Both together, him cuming in her, she going nuts. Usually makes my day

Wink Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

I'm a male....I have eaten a lot of pussy over the years....however once I got the taste of cock and the feel of that hot cum shooting in my mouth and on my face I definately would have to say cock. Never knew what I was missing until I got the courage to try cock ...however I would never refuse pussy, but my preference is now cock.

Male
    eating out the great pink taco

not tried the other yet, not sure if I will but could change if I do.... for now its the licking of the ladies.

I'm with Dogwood... either.
    It is all about pleasure and a trusting/trusted partner.
    Kitten
    The smallest feline is a masterpiece. -Leonardo DaVinci