Register
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

I'm with you Jox...

Thumbs up Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

I am a female I love sucking cock the feeling of it getting hard in your mouth then climaxing, but I have never sucked pussy but will do one day soon hopefully! bet it will be just as good, if my reactions to guys going down on me are anything to go by.

Male-I really enjoy both, they both have their advantages. I like sucking cock because of the reward at the end. A good pussy can't be beat though and my wife does tend to squirt whith a really good orgasm, which gives me the best of both. It's the satisfaction of a job well done with a mouthful of cum, whetehr it's male or female.

Wink Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

FEMALE

EATING PUSSY BABY!!!!!! Nothing like it in the world....YUMMY YUM!!!!!

Last edited by kickasstrinity2; Sep 5, 2006 at 9:26 PM.
    "I never wanted to be Jane; I always wanted to be Tarzan. I didn't want to vacuum the tree house. I wanted to swing from the vines!" ~C.S.~

Male here
    Sucking cock fer sure Deep too ...looking for big black ones
    FlaPlaya561 On Yahoo and MSN
    Both with Live Webcam

ok female here and I'm probably exactly half way on scale from gay to straight but I prefer pussy but on the other hand I haven't sucked much cock.

Talking Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

Female....and after enough of both, I honestly prefer pussy.

(guess it's because it lasts a long time and multiple) *sighs*
    Nara

Male. Cocks Rock!

Male - Sucking cock!

How interesting.......bubob1947! Your postig was a matching 69

You couldn't have planned it better.....

As for me I'm almost 71, which (according to George Carlin is a 69 with two fingers in the ass) is still a nice prospect!

But back to the original posting.
    I don't think I could choose, if I had both the same time available.

For example:
    Me and my best friend are both on our back, my head squized against all the way to his balls. She rides him right above my head and every few seconds she sits on my mouth, allowing me for a delicious sample.

This is really the best of both worlds.

It actually happened to me and ever since I fantasize about it.

If you want to try it yourself, let "How does it feel" (the song from the 80's) play in the background, at least that is what we did at the time.
    I suspect any other music will work

yoyo

licking a nice cock connected to a cool guy and watching him twitch. Blowjobs must be two hands and mouth.

Love a pussy with a girl who loves herself.......as she holds her clit hood.....love flicking it with my tounge.....nearly makes me cum

Wink Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

Sucking Cock

Male.

Both as much as each other.
    Sig space for rent.

Definately eating pussy .. best thing is doing it while a cock is in there also and being able to do both at the same time ! ... Unfortunately that doesn't happen enough :-)

male.

lots more practice eating pussy, and love to have that result in an orgasm.

however, sucked cock a couple times and fantisize about about it a lot. It
    was fun, and I'd love to do it again.

male,and i like sucking cock.Eating pussy is good too,but I have sucked more cocks than eaten pussies,so I guess I perfer the cocks.

52 yr old male having done both.........mostly pussy........i'd have to say 90% pussy 10% cock. but would love to share a hard cock with my wife ( mfm 3some)
    Love Ya All Randall

Male-Id have to say cock, theres more of a satisfaction in making a man cum. You KNOW he came and didnt fake it, theres something you get in return for your pleasing him, and he USUALLY does not get emotionally attached if you DO make him cum. LOL But on the other hand, I do love eating a nice wet pussy and have her grind into my face and moan... ok now i am going to go play with myself thinking about it. Bye all. HEHEHE
    Cum one, cum all, and lets all have a ball!

Male here, prefer sucking cock.

A bi guy here and right at this moment......as I type this......I'd have to say sucking a nice, hard cock!

Ask me tomorrow and chances are I'd say kissing, licking and eating a nice, wet pussy!

Damn.......either way my mouth is watering!

I like both too
    but I think I really like sucking cock more
    I like the taste better and the feeling of having my mouth full and love the taste and feel of cum

Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk
    Fine. Then I will not answer.
    Male - I like eating pussy but nothing beats sucking a big tasty cock. Best part is when he explodes in your mouth.

I love a good blow job. If I have to give one to get one that is OK, but all other things being equal, I prefer to eat pussy. A guy can tease me until I go nuts (pun intended) but when I make a pussy come for the fourth time, I can come without being touched.

what kind of question is this anyway.....

male.

i love both.... it doesn't matter. each has a feel all of its own. yet, each results in the same thing.

eat it, suck it.... how can your partner go wrong....... it doesn't matter, you are gonna be a flippin' rockstar.....

the ORGASM is all that really matters.

a shot in your mouth or a squirt in your mouth what do you care as long as they are getting off, because of what you are doing to them. lol no comparison.

Love eating pussy - could do it for hours - have only sucked one cock (though many times). I'd like to go down on a woman after she's been cum in - (in a safe world - by anyone. In the real world - I guess just me).

I'm male and definately enjoy eating pussy more ... love the feeling when a woman cums and being able to run my hands all over her body as she does ... I would love to be with someone I was close with and go down on a guy and get him off ... but only time will tell :-)

Not sure why there has to a b choice .. I do LOVE eating pussy and love sucking on a cock also ..best thing in the world to me is a woman riding backware cowboyh on a guy and being able to lick her pussy and his cock at the same time !
    q

Quote Originally Posted by ourwildfun
    I am bi and enjoy BOTH but i LOVE eating PUSSY MORE.

Although i have liked a some Cocks more than a few CUNTS i have pleased.

It would depend on the qaulity of the MEAT.

But PUSSY is still PRIME CHOICE for this bimale posting in this BISEXUAL FOURM.

ourwildfun
    Male

got to aggree

I would say pussy wins out...

Male and I love to eat pussy because of the challenge of getting her off just the right way, The right way is gushing and begging for me to stop because it is too senstive to continue.
    It took me years and a lot of patient ladies straight, bi and lesbian to get it right, and yes I am a little proud of myself.
    I can make a cock do that anytime, or I could before the damn TMJ kicked in.
    Damn it is tough when the parts start quitting from overuse LOL