Never sucked-ate lots of pussy, so I guess pussy wins

Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

First of all are you male or female?..male

What do you enjoy MORE?...both equally

(1) Sucking Cock
    OR
    (2) Eating Pussy

sucking cock is my preferred choice, but I don't turn down eating pussy.

Male and like others, I am bi and I like 'em both. Most times it'd be a coin toss, sometimes I want a sweet cock in my mouth, sometimes I wanna slurp a yummy set of pussy lips! Sue me LOL

I also prefer sucking cock.However, I also enjoy eating my wife's pussy. As a matter of fact, I haven't had intercourse with her for a long time. I like making orgasm and the she plays with my nipples as I jerk off.I love that.

I like & have thoroughly enjoyed both at once. I like both sucking a hard cock & licking & sucking wet pussy. & I like hair on her pussy...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Male

Love eating pussy and it would be my preference. I once had a relationship with a girl who was paranoid about getting pregnant so our whole sex life was all oral. We had intercourse once in a year otherwise it was all oral. Worked for me.
    Having said that I'd never turn down a nice dick.

Male
    Sucking cock

I love to eat and suck pussy until it gets wet but it has to be shaved.

Male, sucking cock but it's basically so close as to be a tie. A good vagina can have several different amazing flavors, my wife's for instance, but not all do. However every penis has that unique hard to soft and satin feeling that's wonderful. And getting to put your lips around the glans is another type of heaven entirely.

I am a male I used to really love pussy then one day I got blow job I continued for almost a year to get blow jobs then one day I began to give them too now 20 years later my favorite is sucking cocks the more I suck the more I want.

Another Bi male here. I love them both. I have been a life long cock sucker and pussy eater. I started sucking cock at Seventeen and married at eighteen. I have had my fair of both. Have loved them both. I still enjoy eating pussy but it really doesn't turn me on like it used to...... but show me a cock and I am on my knees and ready to go. in this case the cock has won out again!

1 sucking cock any day all day i isaac samuel paschall on facebook hit me up love this site im recently out of the closet only on social

Depends on my mood when I wake up in the morning. But there is nothing like a throbbing cock

Im gone be a Pig about it & have Both !!!. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ann 11-23-09 061.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	44048Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daisy Shorts Shots 032.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	44049Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Poker pics 015.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	44050Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunday Fun 09 097.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	44051Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunday Fun 09 106.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	44052

Oh yes, I'll take both!

I love both. Sweet, wet cute lil pussys...furry or shaved. It just feels so natural to have a buddy's thick cock in my mouth. Always did, right from the start. Even better when I learned warm cum is only salty for a couple seconds. That creamy man cum taste is good. I also like sucking the cum outta my wife's lil pussy, even after my buddy fucks her while they both sucked me. And her ass or a buddy's feels good with my thick cock in'em. Mine included. I really like how it feels to get a dick in my ass or my mouth. I was surprised to learn how good getting fucked in the ass felt! It's the stroking that women like...in their ass or pussy, a mans ass is no different.

1. Hot dick in my mouth. Sperm down my throat.

I used to eat pussy but as of the last few years its now sucking a cock I love the feel of a hard dick in my mouth the best though is when your partner tells you I am going to cum and he is sort of giving you an option to not cum in your mouth and in reality he really wants you to keep sucking until he has cum and filled your mouth with his nice hot cum . I usually just suck faster and harder to get my reward and its very nice. I want to feel many more cocks in my mouth

Of course he wants to cum in your mouth! We're men & we really want whoever's sucking our dicks & balls is trying to make us cum in their mouth. We want to cum in our lover's mouth as well as those other make-my-dick-hard places. It's practically a given. It feels sooo much better that way, & we know it...

Both, sloppy seconds are good too..

That is a very very difficult question to answer for someone bisexual to answer. It's clear cut when you are straight. I am bi-oral. I am really scratching my head on that on.

I am a Top , so giving a Bj isn't high on my list....I've eaten Pussy . . . That too, isn't on my top 10 list either....

The best is when someone ( male or female) is giving me a BJ, and they stop & French kiss me...The taste of my Pre - Cum mixed with their Saliva is mind bending....

Male and both

I am wIth a lot of bisexual males, I enjoy both sucking cock and eating pussy! I do enjoy however, sucking a cock right out of a pussy and taste all the sweet juices!

I am a male.

All things being equal, the pheromones of a female and her pussy are quite literally, hardwired in my brain.

But, I have enjoyed the few cocks that I have sucked!

sucking cocks

not sure I could ever pick just one, have to have both

Hmm. It really all depends on every detail involved in the situation presented to you. But I have to agree with "myowncum". Both = best of both worlds. I'd live without one or the other if something made that necessary enough, but it wouldn't be my favorite way to live.

I am Female, and I have to say both, I can't choose one over the other.
    I enjoy providing great pleasure to others with my tongue and mouth.