Register
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

Quote Originally Posted by biandu
    First off--- Bullshit..

asking such a question in a bisexual community.
    Amen.

"But you must like one or the other better! Because nobody likes them the same! I don't and that means you don't either." et cetera.

Some people have a preference. Some people don't. I don't think all the people who say they don't are liars.

I am bi and enjoy BOTH but i LOVE eating PUSSY MORE.

Although i have liked a some Cocks more than a few CUNTS i have pleased.

It would depend on the qaulity of the MEAT.

But PUSSY is still PRIME CHOICE for this bimale posting in this BISEXUAL FOURM.

ourwildfun

Male

I think I'd love to lick a pussy while a cock that is ficking in and out at the same time. Who says I can;t have both??

Quote Originally Posted by TashaSW
    Well, having never experienced neither :-( I do know everyone's different. But it is a weird question to ask in a bi-sexuals forum.

You will find somone to take care of that I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Reprob8
    You will find somone to take care of that I am sure.
    *smiles* Ya, someday. It will be well worth the wait I bet.

I am male...I prefer eating pussy but enjoy a cock just as much

I'm a Bi male.
    The biggest advantage of being bi is that when you stick your hands down the front of a pair of jeans you've going to find something that you like.

I eat pussy and suck cock. Whichever one is there.

male,,,,,, pussy

Female.

Not really into oral that much. But even if I was, I couldn't pick, I'd have to say both! I'm a 3 on the Kinsey scale, right smack in the middle, so why not?
    I am a pansexual/bisexual and very proud!

Normal people scare me. Ahh, get away!

Not only that, but as well as answering yes to both, I've also done both: I mean, sucked cock and eaten pussy at the same time. How did I do that? And no, I didn't move my head "between courses".

Well, if you ever get the chance to go down on an FTM guy, do it.

Weeeellll... I have never eaten a woman out, but I think I would like it more than I like going down on men, based purely on speculation... maybe because I'd be more confident, seeing as how I have a vagina and know what pleases it, but I don't have that kind of insight into the penis... maybe because I know my juices taste better than cum to me... maybe because the vulva is so damn fascinating to me in general. Or probably a combination of those things.

I don't think it's at all a weird question to ask on a bisexual forum... it's be weird to ask it anywhere else, because the answers would be obvious.
    Bisexuality means I care more about what's in your head than I do about what's in your pants.

I'm male. I enjoy eating pussy more if only for the reason that it is harder to get than cock is.
    "Elvis didn't do no drugs!" ~Penn

Male and eating pussy only because I havn't gotten to suck cock yet but can't wait.

Male here. And, I agree with most of my bi-sexual brothers & sisters. I like both. As long as they are neat, clean, and juicy! Essentially, whatever's available at the moment, I do with equal passion ...

Wink Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

Male here... enjoy both greatly....but have to admit that knowing you can, if the time and place is right, that you can make a sweet lady keep giving you her honey over and over... that wins hands down. My lady at home knows I won't stop till she says to 3-4 times and is ready to scream. Maybe it's a power thing..maybe not.. but she cums back for more...

I definately love eating pussy and making a woman cum ... however ... sucking a cock with a woman is awesome ... love nothing more than fucking a woman while sucking on a cock at the same time or even better licking a pussy while a woman is riding him and being able to lick a pussy and a cock at the same time .. unfortunately for a single guy it's hard to find a couple to let them into their life ... but I would love to find one ! :-)

Male: Again this question is posted on a bisexual site... so again the answer is going to be both! How can u make a bisexual person choose? We love both...that's how we r.

Well I will have to answer "BOTH" because i love them equally.

male of the couple says eating pussy
    female of the couple says eating pussy
    Piper, John, And our soul Rachel

female.

having given many blow jobs in my time, i have to say that i am quite adept at it, never had any complaints anyways. unfortunately, i have only been with a couple of women, but i must admit i enjoyed it sooooooo much more! so i guess my answer would have to be pussy!! yay me!
    If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own. ~Charlotte Bronte

male here. love pussy but if i can have a cock to then yes i love both

Male, and sucking cock is great if he is thick, but then again I'll break the rules and say pussy too if she is orally orgasmic

Male. OK I've read all the answers and it is unfair to ask such a question on a bisexual site, but leaving aside any preferance for gay or straight sex I do prefer sucking cock to rug munching.

Male.

I love eating pussy and could have a woman sit on my face for hours and continually fill my mouth with cum, however I'm finding it hard to find a woman lately to have sex with period, so a cock is the next best thing.

Pussy is number one.

So what would be the point of being bi if not to enjoy more of both and more of life. Stop trying to quantify and try to enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1014605tiny.jpg  

Is this a trick question....lmfao!!!!!!!!! In a bisexual community!!!!!!! I mean really...who's got their head up their ......... on this one?

Quote Originally Posted by kinsey_3
    Well, if you ever get the chance to go down on an FTM guy, do it.
    ugh you've lived one of my top fantasies! maybe someday I'll have sex with a transman.

Smile Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

Male

Both are quite tasty, but if I absolutely have to choose? I'd pick sucking cock by a nose....

But then, what are rules meant for if not to be broken from time to time?
    Love of one's country is a beautiful thing. But why should love stop at the border?
    - Pablo Casals

Fine. Then I will not answer.

I'm male
    I truly enjoy both.
    Really enjoy eating cum out of a juicy pussy ; but then again, I can't resist sucking a load out of a hot throbbing cock either.
    Hmmmm! Choices......