Register
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

I'm a male.

yes the "both" answer sounds good, but the one I like more?

Cock, no question. I eat pussy, but it doesn't turn me on to do it, I do it to turn her on.

Sucking cock, well, that gets me horny as hell.

My gender:
    Male 2 days of the week Female. 2 other days. 3 other days where I mix and match.

Preference for cock or pussy:
    I'd have to experiment over much time to help me decide the answer. How many cocks and pussies am I allowed simultaneously?

Depends on whom I am with. Love pussy, love the texture, taste, smell and orgasmic pleasure and love it when the clit gets swollen and hard.

But, oh my, love a nice cock. The feel of the head in my throat and the sound of my lover bursting to cum. Long, slow, sweet orgasm. Mmmmmmm!!!

Oral sex is the very best and 69 is amazing with cock or pussy.

Ooops. Forgot. My gender is male and bi.

I'm a male who is bisexual, but I have to say I love sucking cock waaay more than eating pussy. I've had way more dick than pussy and could suck dick all day and night!

I'm male,

Physically, I'm more attracted to women and enjoy sex with women more however,
    When it comes to oral sex I prefer sucking a cock and swallowing the load.

Quote Originally Posted by ourwildfun View Post
    First of all are you male or female?

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
    OR
    (2) Eating Pussy

Note: You can not answer both.
    ok, I'm male and I want to know something...How can you expect me to make a choice like this? I mean, seriously, I'm bi. I obviously don't decide between women and men very well. If I did, I would be str8 and WOULD have a preferance. Come on, I'm BI...Duh...I like them both.

Male

I sucked mostly pussy but think cocks are what turns me on. Actually would rather be sucked.

Have to say... BOTH! I'm one of those 50/50 bi people.

male....havent sucked a cock but would want to....a nice long, hot and juicy one...lololol

i'm a woman, this is my first post ever! i definitely prefer sucking on a beautiful ...clit.

I'm a bi male and if I had to make a choice when it comes to just the sex act I'd have to vote strong for sucking cock.

I'm romantically and physically attracted to women and only physically attracted to men so it might not make sense. But I just love a hard cock. Especially if the guy's hard on is tight against his stomach.

Back in high school a buddy of mine and I secretly traded blowjobs a couple of times a month. To this day one of my favorite sexual memories is lifting his hard dick off his belly and running my tongue around the head before slipping it into my mouth. He tasted so good. I don't know why I liked it so much but having his cock sliding in and out of my mouth drove me crazy.

He wasn't as into it as I was and wouldn't let me cum in his mouth. But after we had a little accident, I found out having him finish in my mouth was really hot and added a whole new dimension to giving head. From that day on I told him no warning was needed. And since we really weren't thinking about disease I always swallowed since it seemed so naughty.

As far as I know he went on to live a totally straight life. Maybe it's because all this happened in my formative years, but I've seen myself as bi ever since. I just enjoyed giving head too much to say I was just there to get myself off. After high school I would have oral sex with guys every time a comfortable opportunity presented itself. I don't get to do it as often anymore and I long for the days when condoms weren't required and cum wasn't radioactive.

Those were the days.

I've done a lot of soul searching over the years and have come to the conclusion that it really is strictly a physical thing.

I really enjoy eating pussy, but sometimes I enjoy sucking a cock, it depends what mood I am in.

Talking Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

I'm all female, Darlin, And I'm Bi.

I Adore sucking cock. I am good and pleasuring a sweet tasty pussy too, but I am far more adapt at sucking a cock to total hardness, or to a hot hard orgasm. See, I have a soft, warm, flexible tongue and that's great for licking and for (almost literally) wrapping around a quivering cock. And, I get so euphoric while sucking that I have oft times cheated myself out of some good lovin' that way..lol
    So, my answer is simple. Its Cock! lol
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by XXXNYXXX View Post
    Just save yourself and your wife a lot of trouble and you'll become a happier person if you just come out now as being gay.
    My wife knows I like cock as well...if it doesn't bother her, why does it bother you? Judging other people, not the best way to make friends.

All male here.
    If I am with a man, I prefer to suck cock.
    If I am with a woman I prefer to eat her pussy.
    If I am with both, it drives me nuts, trying to decide which is best.
    Dirty old men need love too.

How about setting up a side-by-side tasting test so we can make a decision?

Hi !

I;m new here and this is my first post..

well, sticking to the topic

I love both, prefer eating pussy.

but right now, I'd go for a cock.

Male here... both at the same time.. love the idea of a cum filled pussy.. never had it, but would love it.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

Wink Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

The Male 1/2 says if he had to choose it would be eating pussy. The Female 1/2 would rather suck a nice hard cock!
    Let's Get Naked!!!!

Forcing a choice on this questions seems a strange one for a bisexual forum. Most of us are here because we like both, why make a choice? Doesn't it vary from time to time depending on situations and desires? I cannot get enough of my wife's pussy, but put with me/us with a man with the right chemistry, the right cock and she knows I will not be able to get enough. I suppose right at this instance I would match my "4" on the scale and say I have a slight leaning towards the pussy choice, but I don't think its meaningful at all.
    Male half of Scorpiorising805

Female totally pussy
    You're young, you're drunk, you're in bed, you have knives; shit happens....Angelina Jolie

I'm a male wth the wrong answer... I do enjoy both cock and pussy..but I
    seem to eat more pussy than suck cock but I'm working on the sucking the
    cock

I could eat pussy all day..........

Here, here scorpion! What a sophomoric question for a true bisexual!

Male
    Sucking cock is my preference, although don't get it much.
    Answer me this, Why did Japanese Kamikaze pilots bother to wear their helmets???

Female and although I love sucking cock I DEFINITELY prefer eating pussy!

Male....and I remember when this thread first started.
    ....Still thinking on it

Ambi

Have eaten puss (delish!) but unfortunately have not sucked cock yet, so I can't offer up a compare-and-contrast.

I will guess, however, that in the long run I will like each for its own sake, on its own terms. (However-however, I won't try to presuppose any preferences that may arise naturally on their own later.)

Granted, cock is in my thoughts more lately because of the inexperience there. I used to be able to just barely kiss the tip of my own when I was young and flexible, but of course, there's no possible way that can measure up. :-)

Having a 69 with another guy, in particular, is an especially tasty fantasy these days. ...Just thinking about it right now gets me quivery and swoony.

Heh. It may seem weird to get all 'terpated over a disembodied body part, but I suppose that's the stage I'm at, in my gayness.

Thumbs up Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

First-Male
    Well lets see, i would hate to be made to choose between eating pussy and sucking cock, i love both equally. i love the way i can make women squeal with pleasure, but on the other hand i am a true natural cocksucker and love to take the shot on the face and in the mouth, what a treat.