Register
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

Quote Originally Posted by sparkynspicy View Post
    If we have to choose...

Him, eating pussy.
    Her, sucking cock.
    What not have them both like in the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_0247.jpg  

female. i love sucking my boyfriend's cock, but i'd rather lick pussy.

The easy bit:- Male
    As for pussy or cock, I've certainly had more pussy and love it when a woman squirms in delight and I love it when a woman orgasms, very tasty but sucking a cock is also equally fantastic and when a male cums inside my mouth I will swallow the lot. There really cannot be a comparison between the two it's a bit like comparing a fast car to a fast motorbike both equally good but for different reasons

xxxcjs

male , and eating pussy, I havent had cock yet.

Wink Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

I love sucking cock I've only had pussy one time and it was alright. I prefer sucking cock for now even tho i'm bi equally str8/gay.
    Xoxo
    Steph
    XoXo hotsexylatinachick

i am a male.....i gotta say that i have eaten more pussy ....so i gotta say pussy...that cock
    I AM TASTY SWEET AND ADDICTIVE AND MANY PPL CRAVE ME DAY AND NIGHT AND CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF ME I AM A SWEET MOIST AND A SMOOTH PART OF TOWN CALLED CHOCOLATE CITY

Wink Poll: Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

Okay, here goes (although I feel like adding my is somewhat redundant):

I thoroughly enjoy both however if I'm forced to choose which one I like better then I have to say (though it's by a slim margin)!!! There is something about being with a woman when you can make her orgasm over and over - how she moves and vocalizes differently with each individual movement I make with my tongue, lips, etc., and that she can do it all over again in a matter of minutes!!! ~sighs~

Dont misunderstand, I genuinely enjoy giving head to the right (especially in the hot tub or shower)!!!! But if an equally attractive guy and a girl were lying on the bed side-by-side, my guess is that I'd go for the gal first

Uh-oh, I think I'll have to go take a cold shower now...

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

"Bisexuals are people who reach down the front of somebody's pants and are satisfied with whatever they find."

Quote Originally Posted by ourwildfun View Post
    First of all are you male or female?

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
    OR
    (2) Eating Pussy

Note: You can not answer both.
    This is a fun question

I am male (but part of a couple, I'll get her view on it later)

Since I can't answer both I'd have to say neither.

I like to eat pussy while his cock is fucking it the pull it out and suck it. So I guess my answer is, I like 'em both about the same.

Both are very hot and very fun..If I had to choose though it would be eating pussy..just so hot making pussy lips quiver and explode...

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
    OR
    (2) Eating Pussy

Hey...

I'm male...

I have sucked more dick than eaten pussy, so experience says I love sucking cock...

I enjoy making a woman cum, and I get off on her cumming with my face between her thighs, but in a different way to when a guy pops his load on me or in my mouth....

I need more experience of eating pussy to really compare the two....

Suckking cock is the best. An occasional pussy is sweet to eat but prefer the male member sliding in and out of my mouth. Yes I am a male.

Male here....51% - 49% cocksucking over pussy eating....I had to pick 1 or the other so there it is.

Smile Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
    OR
    (2) Eating Pussy

Well we are on a bi site rite.Whats the difference we all like cocks and pussys.Me i like both depending on the mood.

we're bisexual.

umm... let me think about this one....
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

"Columbine was not in the 'hood."~Ricki Lee Josten

We arent better than each other, but we should want to be better people.~~Danielle Benton

~~Observing the blissfully ignorant daily~~~

Quote Originally Posted by vittoria View Post
    we're bisexual.

umm... let me think about this one....
    Not everyone here is bi, and even so just because someone's one orientation or something else it doesn't mean they like doing certain sex acts.

I know hetero men who don't like eating pussy at all and find it to be disgusting.

I also know bi/gay men who don't like sucking cock and find it to be disgusting.

I know people of all genders/orientations who find rimming and other anal sex acts to be nasty and who aren't into them at all.

male--- sucking cock

This thread brings to mind imagined scenes of a man's cock through a glory hole and a woman's vagina pressed up against a big glory hole designed for this, and you're there on your knees, and someone is pointing a gun to your head and telling you "OK, now you have to pick just ONE and ONLY one! Pick wisely, as you can't change your mind!!!!".

In the John Waters movie Desperate Living the characters go to a dyke bar and in the bathroom there is a glory hole where a woman's breasts pop out and it's a hilarious scene!

"Eat it Peggy, Eat it!!! Eat it like Gertrude Stein!!!!"

Guy and eating pussy wins by a slim margin. Cum filled pussy even better. A nice stiff dick is fun too, especially one slathered in pussy juice or shared with a woman in a tag team blowjob. Really, all of the above should be a choice.

Cool Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

Let me think....BOTH! Circumstance rules preference though.

Wink Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

male....sucking cock is better

Female-eating pussy (as long as there is a guy sucking my cock)

I love the art of eating pussy it is a major challenge to slowly but surely have a person lose all self control just by the flicker of ur toungue, I like sucking a nice hard cock but it's just too easy
    BTW I am a guy

Man-bi. Prefer pussy. Have sucked cock only once. Still looking for nice juicy cock to cum in my mouth...hopefully diseases free.

What do you enjoy MORE?

(1) Sucking Cock
    OR
    (2) Eating Pussy

Male, eating pussy is my favorite thing in the entire world.

i have eaten more pussy in my life but right now i am leaning toward sucking cock

Cool Re: Poll:Sucking Cock or Eating Pussy

All Female here.;] I am Bi-selective, and do enjoy pleasuring a female lover oraly, but I am more adapt at sucking a nice hard cock. (And I'm told I'm very good at it)
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Definitely eating pussy! It's my favorite sexual act, actually. Now if she's being fucked at the time, and I love eating it even more then, things start edging towards the nonexistent "both" column...

Sucking Cock

BOTH!!!!!