• I Don't Care.

9 15.79%

Who Gives The Best Had Job?

Who Can Give The Best Hand Job?
    A Woman
    A Man.
    Tell Why you think M or F

Me Personally It's With Another Bloke.
    They Know How To Suck, Pull, Twist, Swallow.
    Never Have I Had a Woman Get That Just Right.
    Please Vote 1/2 or 3
    as for some reason the poll option is not working for me.

1. I Think A Woman Is Better.
    2. I Think They are Much The Same.
    3. I Think Every Time a Male Is Better.
    A bang, is when two people collide !

Re: Who Gives The Best Had Job?

a guy is better.. I know what I like and what feels good to me so I do or give what I like!!!

My cumulative personal experience over many decades has leaned in favour of women, but then I've had many more women in my bed than men. I've found that a woman who really wants to pleasure me is more likely to be creative about what pleases me and a guy more likely to go with what they find pleasurable. I've had a couple of bi women tell me they preferred me going down on them to other women for the same reason.

As long as it's not being done like they're trying to rip it off, I don't care who does it or who's better at it. In my experiences with men giving me a hand job, it sometimes didn't take them very long to stop jerking me and start sucking me...

As long as you aren't trying to move too fast, and you listen to me feedback, it doesn't matter.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Both have given me a good hand job. It only depends if they are into it or not. I prefer a woman ony because their hands are much softer and women let me suck it up from their hands while men just want to clean it up.

I think I've only had one hand job in my entire life and it was from a high school girlfriend. A guy should know better what makes you feel good, but I don't think that necessarily means he would be better at it. Personally if I was giving a handjob I would have a hard time keeping my mouth off of it and turning it into a blowjob.

hand jobs? what is this jr high?

When I find a nice cock that wants to play, I don’t understand how you can give just a handjob. Maybe a handjob involving my mouth is the closest I can come. But then I guess you could call it, a blowjob using my hands

Quote Originally Posted by atxbi View Post
    When I find a nice cock that wants to play, I don’t understand how you can give just a handjob. Maybe a handjob involving my mouth is the closest I can come. But then I guess you could call it, a blowjob using my hands
    I know that guys get together to bate (as they call it now) but I don't know how they do it and dicks don't get sucked. I can only think of maybe two times I jerked a guy off and my mouth wasn't involved but, man, did I ever want to suck them! In the younger days, I used to deliberately not jerk a guy "right" so that he'd tell me to stop doing it and... suck him. I loved it when the plan worked!

That is like asking which plate makes food taste better. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Quote Originally Posted by chtampa View Post
    That is like asking which plate makes food taste better. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
    Um, that would be any plate that doesn't have a porous surface, since you mentioned it. Paper and styrofoam plates tend to transfer the taste of what they're made out of to some foods; just one of those things I happened to notice on occasion...

I do believe that both have given me a decent hand job. Often I do prefer a woman, only because their soft body's, including their soft hands. The last person, about a week ago, that gave a hand job was a male CD and he did a great job licking me clean!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I have only had a woman do it to me. I do know I like the feel of a small feminine soft hand on my cock so seems like a woman would do better. I dont want large callous hands being rough on my cock. Ii like it slow and gentle and teasing. Rough jerking or hands would turn me off and done.

Who Gives The Best Had Job?

I do!

only women having given me hand jobs so far

Quote Originally Posted by Curiouz1 View Post
    only women having given me hand jobs so far

We need to get together so you can see how great a hand job from a man can be.