Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do you guys shave your balls and cock?

I am inerested in shaving my cock and balls, but am hesitant to apply a razor there. What do you guys use and what techniques do you follow?

Thanks

Re: How do you guys shave your balls and cock?

It's very simple, man. First, use scissors or a trimmer to cut down as much pubic hair as possible. From there it's really no different than shaving your face. Use warm water to moisten it and basically any type of shaving cream will do. It does help to use a new razor and from there carefully shave off the areas you want. It may take several go overs to get it baby smooth but after that, it's just maintenance. Good luck, it's fun.

ummm i agree hehe trust me be careful with scisors.... i used to use scisors to keep them nice and trimmed but one day i pinched a bit of my sac and it hurt like hell. so i moved on to razors never looked back. its safe enough i tend to do it in the shower with lots of soap. haven't really had any issues
    "Apathy is the best form of sympathy as it means you will leave me the fuck alone" - E.M.

I use conditioner and a Fusion Razor. The Fusion is a 5 blade razor and the conditioner keeps the skin nice and soft. Again, taking your time and be careful not to nick anything is important. Just remember to pull the skin taut(especially your testicles) and you will be able to get them nice and smooth.

trust me, what ever you do, do not use nair it burns like hell
    i did it and i turned all red and was burned . love mystuff saved

VERY carefully!

Have tried hair removal cremes with no issues, but I know it does not work for everyone, especially with sensitive skin. For shaving my balls, one technique is to carefully but firmly grab the base of the scrotum between thumb and forefinger and gently squeeze until the scrotum tenses up, this makes for a nice firm and curved surface to shave. I do this in the tub, laying partly on my back after they have soaked for 5 minutes or so. Once you are shaved, it is a simple matter of reshaving every couple days or so. Definately cooler balls in the summer!

I always use a little baby oil and shaving cream mix and I do it in the shower but I shave about 2-3 times a week for about the last 16 years so I have become pretty used to it.

Talking Re: How do you guys shave your balls and cock?

I use ladies razors and skintimate ladies shaving gel. Just be gentle and slow and pull your sac tight while shaving your balls. I wantvto lick your cock and balls when you are done. Shaved and wearing silky panties, man what a sexy feeling!

Very carefully. Oh-and here is the obligatory LOL.

Unofficial Community Leader

Cool Re: How do you guys shave your balls and cock?

Quote Originally Posted by bendover2 View Post
    VERY carefully!
    Exactly; combination of scissors , a Whal Trim'N Vac & shaving
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I use an electric trimmer on both my wife and myself to get it short, be careful on the scrotum and vaginal lips as a trimmer can bite (use the comb attachment on the shortest setting to prevent that).

For shaving, the Eve razor has been the best and I like Tendskin Air Shave Gel, it is by far the best. It is a non aerosol gel and also prevents irritation (we used to use skintimate gel).

I also agree that you need to keep the skin taught, especially on the softer skin. Use a wet washcloth for traction if your fingers are too slippery.

If you are going slowly and the area starts to dry, add more water and/or shave gel, Wet is slick and the key to no nicks or irritation.

Use Gillette Fusion or one of the other multi-blade razors...NOT a single blade razor - this is very important. And for those worried about itching when it grows back in...well, keep it shaved and it won't itch.

Quote Originally Posted by R. R. Wayne View Post
    I am inerested in shaving my cock and balls, but am hesitant to apply a razor there. What do you guys use and what techniques do you follow?

Thanks
    The answer is simple; DON'T SHAVE!

Several years ago I opted for waxing. The first time I had to grit my teeth and was uncomfortable for a couple of hours afterwards, but the results were great. I continue to go in every 3 or 4 weeks and now any discomfort is gone before I finish getting dressed. No razor burn; no nicks, no stubble! I have the technician do everything from the waist in front to the waist in back.

I have not gotten any complaints, only compliments, and there seems to be an added benefit of my partners taking more time and giving more attention to those areas than they got before I started shaving and while I was shaving.

Pappy

Electric shaver

Oh how I remember the fear I had my first time shaving! lol
    Oh please.. please do let me cut myself! lmao

All went well... uh.. just a second.. yup.. it's still there.. but I really wanted to know what it felt like to be so smooth.

I trimmed it real close.. taking my time .. as close as I could .. front the top.. over my balls.. between my legs and beyond.

Then it was loads of lather! .. made the mistake to shave against the grain up top and it itched like hell the next day. lol

I loved the soft smooth feel and wow did it ever arouse the ol' stick. Now I keep it shaved every few days... even against the grain no more itch and mm it feels so good.
    Just take your time and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoselvr View Post
    Electric shaver
    what he said

VERY CAREFULLY! At least that is when I used to shave. Laser hair removal has eliminated the need to shave ever again. Smooth as a babies bum.

Shave? Why in the hell would I shave round my tender bits? I simply cut 'em shorter now and again with scissors just so they don't get too bushy.

my hair falls out some times so i don't need to shave my balls and cock ,

and if you need to know i have a bad skin problem that makes my body hair fall out tho some times i look like i have mange
    mudpaws you know you love him

i shave when i shower and i use shaving lotion and a disposable razor. it's really not that difficult.

I don't . If a partner wants to shave me for an encounter , that's fine .

I use a trimmer too trim around the base of my cock then I use the razor too shaze my balls under my balls the base of my cock I trim my pubes with a 1 clip on top on taper it down so it get thicker by my cock

I get waxed. It is smoother longer.

I had my pubes and balls shaved once by my girlfriend and a guy we played around with. It was hot! My gf trimmed me first with scissors then they applied shaving cream and she shaved me while the dude pulled my balls and cock tight....

Use Avon hair removal cream for bikini line it works great but DO NOT use it on your balls it will burn you bad! And they have bikini razors get them you'll love them

Why shave a beautiful cock and balls. The pubic hair holds all that wonderful scent that drives your partner wild. Love that musky sweaty smell of a nice hard cock and lovely, lovely balls.

Whats wrong with an angle grinder....it seems to do the job and you dont get none of that annoying stubble that itches like fuck.....

Cheers Chook

Quote Originally Posted by chook View Post
    Whats wrong with an angle grinder....it seems to do the job and you dont get none of that annoying stubble that itches like fuck.....

Cheers Chook
    That sounds a bit dangerous and potentially bloody to me. You might shave off more than you can chew.

Quote Originally Posted by sammie19 View Post
    That sounds a bit dangerous and potentially bloody to me. You might shave off more than you can chew.
    Bitta cheap sliced sausage, Sam? Have seen u tuckin inta it b4 now... Lorne sausage a la Chook... don sound 2 appetisin 2 me.. Ratha fond of meat balls tho..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.