Register

Thumbs up Shame less Plug...lol

I know this has nothing to do with sex or being Bi. But life isnt all About sex or being Bi..lol This is just to show you what my group and I have got going at the moment. I did, however, take my phone number off. Dont want the pervs I Dont know calling me..LMAO
    Silly Cat

Thurston County BBW's-TCB Takin' Care of Business, a group dedicated to those of us of size, stature ,and disabilities, is currenting having a raffle to raise funds for the only plus sized venue in the county. It will be an End of the Summer Luau Dance Party, that will be held on Aug 2nd 2014 at the VFW Post 318 in Lacey Wa. There will be dancing, door prizes, healthy food options, and games. Plus, the big rafflle drawing. Proceeds from the dance will go to three worthy causes: Wounded Warrior Assn, Marine Corps Toys for Tots, and Charlie's Dinosaur. Tickets are 10 dollars each.

Our first debut event will be held at the Port of Olympia Boat Swap and Chowder challenge on May 17th in Olympia Wa-- where we will be having a delectible array of homemade baked goods of all kinds! Plus, we'll be selling raffle tickets, handing out info on the group, and dance. Come on out and say hello!

The grand prize for the raffle will be a 40 pound Locker Pack from Stewarts meat market in McKenna Wa. Other prizes include:
    A $25 gift certificate from Kathy's Curvy Corners
    A $20 gift certificate from Black Bear Diner
    1 hair cut from Great Clips Tumwater
    A White Tiger Dream Catcher from Mystic Moonlight
    2 lbs of fudge from Loie's Tasty Treats
    2 Theater Tickets from AMC theaters.
    2 Military or Biker, style hats from Minx-Inc-Veterans Circuit
    Gold Eagle Earring and Neckless set valued at $50 dollars
    And more prizes to come..:}

For more info on the tickets, the dance, or on TCB, feel free to contact us. We can be found on Facebook under TCB-Thurston County BBW. Or for further info, we can be reached at: TCB.TCBBW@Yahoo.com,
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Re: Shame less Plug...lol

Gee Cat, I don't know - You're right, I'm not feeling any shame but that plug doesn't even vibrate or 'nothin..although I have heard that Golden Earring is popular..

..but serriously it does sound sort of fun..
    Last edited by elian; Apr 22, 2014 at 8:24 PM.

Re: Shame less Plug...lol

Shameless, Cat? Hardly. Good work for great causes.