Register

3 most memorable BJs

My cock has been sucked many times over the years by both men and women and every time was good. But, there are three that stand out in my memory.

Jim and I had been suck buddies from 8th grade on through high school, blowing each other countless times. The most memorable was the last at age 22. Jim was home on Christmas break from college. I was home on leave from the army. Naked, in bed, he cradled my hips in one arm, fondled my balls with his other hand and took my hard cock deep in his mouth. Hardly moving his head at all, he began sucking almost like a baby nursing. He moved his hand down to my ass. Without actually inserting a finger he started pressing at my anus in rhythm with his sucking. It was the most intense sensation and I suddenly felt more cum flowing from my cock than ever before. He swallowed it all. Neither of us had ever swallowed the others cum before. It nearly blew my mind. It was obvious he had gotten quite an education in 4 years at university! We both moved to different areas and never saw each other again.

Second, most memorable? Peg, a coworker, several years older than me. It was the early 70s, nosuch thing as sexual harrassment in the workplace back then. In fact, women were as aggressive as men. Both Peg and I were involved with other coworkers and knew it. Both our lovers were not at work one day so we went to lunch together in Peg's huge Olds. After eating, she drove to a park, parked in an inconspicuous place, ran the power bench seat back as far as it would go and, without saying a word, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and went down on my cock. She could have sucked a golf ball through a garden hose! She swallowed every drop, licked my cock clean, sat up, started the car and drove us back to work. Wow! It never happened again and neither of us ever mentioned it.

Years later, another coworker, Carol, and I had been off and on lovers. She had moved away, but one day showed up to visit me on the job. She suggested that we meet at a parking lot down by the river and left. On the job, in a marked company car, I drove down and parked next to her car. It was a typical northwestern spring day. Chilly, rain blowing sideways as she got into the car with me. She talked about her current boyfriend and what an asshole he could be and said she missed the good NSA sex that we had had together. We started making out. The car windows quickly fogged over. Carol unfastened my pants and began sucking my cock in a more passionate way than ever before. I had an intense orgasm. She swallowed all the cum except just enough on her tongue to put in my mouth when she came up to kiss me. She left saying she would be back for more some time, but she never did.

All these BJs were great...lovingly done, but maybe they're most memorable because each was the last?

Re: 3 most memorable BJs

One of the most memorable blowjobs was back when I was dating the girl I eventually married. I was 20 and she was 22, 5 ' tall, 98lbs, 34Bs and long red strawberry blonde hair. Her parents were out and we were hanging out by the pool at her apartment complex. She had on a lime green bikini that displayed her cute bod and delicious boobs. We had a few beers and decided to go back into the apartment to fool around. With her parents out for the rest of the day, she invited me into their bedroom and we started making out hot and heavy. She took off her bikini top and slid off my trunks and said she had a big surprise. She then proceeded to take my cock in her mouth for the first time and started the fantastic blowjob. I never knew until then how good she was and it wasn't long before I started to get that fantastic feeling of the impending orgasm. I held her head in my hands and pulled her up to advise her I was about to cum, figuring she would finish me by hand but to my surprise and utter delight she shook her head and went back down on my cock, all the way to the root. Well, I exploded into her mouth and throat in torrents and she swallowed every drop, cleaned me off with her lips and tongue, looked up and smiled and said, Good to the last drop, how was that? Needless to say, her oral talents became a cornerstone of our sexual activity for many years that followed. I have a couple more but will post about them another time.

Mine was at an adult bookstore. I was getting my cock sucked thru a gloryhole when the guy asked me to come over to his booth. he had given me a great blowjob thru the gloryhole but when I got to his both he took all of my cock AND balls in his mouth. Needless to say I came quickly and he took my load like a champ

Wow, probably my boss back in HS, a early 30ish female who could not keep her hands off me, I think I was 16 or 17, she did not care, just wanted my cum in her tummy, repeatedly of course. Nothing has topped that since, male of female

We were both 16. Just a couple years before we married. We were experimenting with all kinds of sex and oral was an early lesson. J had sucked me a few times and always finished me with her hand. This day we were in a 69, her on top. J is a tiny little red haired spinner. Her pink swollen pussy looked to me like a work of art. I was lustily sucking and licking her pussy and getting closer to coming from what was a very attentive blow job. As I was going over the top, I warned her. She simply moaned and tightened her lip lock on my cock. I came so hard I saw stars. Staring at her beautiful pussy and feeling my huge teenager load being delivered and swallowed for the first time. and it just keeps getting better.

3 most memorable. 1) had a gf in my 20s who sucked me and finger my ass same time. 2) has a hubby and wife couple both sucking me like a competition who cojkd get me off. 3) had a passable cd (didnt know til later) suck me off

I will let you know when someone can complete the rotation. Lol, yeah still waiting for one I will remember, that wasn't just so-so

Post Re: 3 most memorable BJs

Starbucks Parking Lot just as they were closing.... the Staff stopped and watched after locking up.

I don’t know why but some of the best blowjobs I have ever had have all occurred in a car while driving. I don’t know what it is about the positioning but it’s the most fantastic feeling. It’s not the danger because we are safe about it, doing it on deserted roads with little to no traffic. There is something about the position because we have replicated them on the couch at home.

My MOST memorable was last Nite. I always remember the last one.

Wait a second, are you saying that there are people who've had their cock sucked more than once? .. Man, I have to get out more.. (wicked evil grin)

What could I possibly offer you that would be any better?