Register

Thread: cunilingus

cunilingus

Is it just me or is it difficult to find an easy position with both on a bed that does not require really cranking your neck back?

Finally what do people think of this after intercourse? I have seen numerous men relish cream pie, but seldom see women doing so. Made me wonder if it was preference or just lack of MWW combinations. I've even wondered about bi women room mates and intimacy after one has had a hot date.

Re: cunilingus

Personally, I love going down on a freshly fucked pussy, cleaning up the juices and continuing my partner's orgasm. I'd never thought about what bi female room mates might do after one has come in from a hot date. Sounds hot, stirs the imagination!

The neck thing is quite the issue, esp. once one reaches middle-age and is not quite as limber as before.

My wife and I will use a pillow with a towel over it (things can get quite wet/messy - the good way) for her to lay her hips on, otherwise, it can be rather distracting when you're in the midst of everything and your neck is killing you.

Sometimes she'll straddle my face, which is quite easy on me but is difficult for her, esp. the closer she gets to >happy time< 'cause she's shuddering and sweating, and moanin' and groanin' and trying to hang on to something.

As for the cream pie thing...never something we've been interested in. Just a personal preference, not a judgment.

the Drunk Uncle

I prefer to do this as "foreplay" prior to intercourse or as an alternative to simply make my female partner cum. Partnered with fingering, kissing and lots of touching makes for an extremely exciting experience. I agree position is sometimes difficult, standing or kneeling next to the bed, or while your gal is sitting on a counter, etc makes it easier on both of you, or a "69" position also works.

As for clean up, I prefer to skip, simply my opinion no judgement here.....

Oh, Meliss, you have the best questions! Yes, I find kneeling at the side of the bed an easier way. However, that means that the blankets usually get thrown down, and that makes it cold when you want to cuddle afterwards. I love it when I am cuddled and hugging afterwards. The cum drips out of her and coats my cock. Haven't tried the clean up. Hmmm, interesting idea! Thanks.

I find it great to have a lady stratle my face, or to get a pillow under her ass. I agree few things better than eating a well fucked pussy, hearing her scream with orgasm as i eat her and finger fuck her asshole

My Girlfriend pulls her legs up so that her pussy is facing up and I'm looking almost straight down. I eat her pussy before we fuck and I always clean up after! Sometimes we 69 after and when I cum in her mouth she gives it right back in a long deep french kiss!

My favorite position for pussy munching is with my wife laying back on the bed with her legs hanging over the side while I kneel or sit sideways on the floor between her legs. We both find this position comfortable. Sometimes she sits back on the sofa as I slurp away. This is a better way for her to hold my head and guide my mouth where it can please her best. We often prefer oral to penetrative sex. but if we do fuck, I'll eat her to orgasm if I cum in her pussy before her. I don't mind licking up my cum from her cunt. I like sucking cock and getting cum directly from the spout also.

Never had a neck issue. Wanted to eat wife after cumming, and often told her so while near ejaculation... then had to admit to her that the urge had just left me! She would say - yeah -as I thought! Now separated for long time. GF was open to a lot... and I finally followed through with urge. It excited her, and I found it extraordinarily erotic! (and taste was better than i had anticipated...). I also tried anilingus, mostly out of curiosity on how my partner would respond. Result (she): "interesting..."; my "take-away" was that it wasn't particularly sexually stimulating to her - but she REALLY was impressed by the willingness to be "so intimate".

I've had the neck issue and even a lower back issue while licking my wife's pussy. We prop my wife's hips on a pillow to make for better access. Look up "Liberator" and you will find they make a wedge that does the same thing. She hangs one foot on the headboard and the other in the air. This gives me great access to lick and finger her pussy. She loves lots of attention to her clit and she comes with great force most of the time. When she does cum she squeezes my head like a vice. There have been a couple of times when she has squeezed my head so hard that I literally saw stars. We have tried hanging over the edge of the bed, on the side of the tub, just about anyplace we could try.The greatest time we ever had was one night in a rental cabin. My wife climbed up on the kitchen table which was a little higher than normal. She propped her feet up on a chair on each side and I sat down to a warm wet dinner. By the time we were done my bare chest was soaked as I made her squirt over and over again while fingering her after giving her a clitoral orgasm. I once licked my wife’s pussy from behind and somehow made her cum but it was kind of difficult. I’ve licked her anally as well and this gets her hot as well. We both would love to find an old doctor’s exam table with the stirrups still attached. That would give her a place to rest her legs and give me all the access I needed to lick her pussy. That’s my two cents worth.

A pillow under the botty gives far greater presentation; not only to the vulval area, but that wonderful "land of mystery" beyond the perineum.
    Forget the towel, though. It smacks too much of planning. Lovemaking should be spontaneous.