Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Small penis.

Re: Small penis.

I'm only about 2 1/2 soft and 5 1/2 hard, at best ; so there is way too much room in male undies, so I now wear panties most of the time, sort of like a big clitt.

The research I've seen says 5.5 to 6 is average but its all about what you do with it that counts
    For the record, mines a smidge over 6 ,meaty and acts like its on steroids!! (Exercise helps)

I'm 5.5. I will suck any size. Oddly, the best suck I had was with a big cock. But, since I'm a newbie, I prefer anal with a smaller cock.

I have a very small penis at 3 1\2".

I'm a bit below average, but have been lucky to have many lovers who really enjoy my penis. It gets hard, can fit most anywhere, and it feels amazing when I come. I had one girlfriend in college who said that it was the perfect size for her, she had one boyfriend who was bigger and one who was smaller. I had another girl who commented that she preferred her exes' bigger cock. Shrug, oh well...you can't please them all...anyway, my wife enjoys what I have between my legs, so I'm happy. Plus, I get aroused by a little humiliation and teasing, so when a relationship is comfortable enough that a lover can tease me about my little cock, I get turned on rather than offended. :-)

I'm 5.5 also and I haven't had any complaints from my wife and definitely not from any men. As for anal I prefer larger as my first was a monster and loved it

Quote Originally Posted by snook View Post
    I'm 5.5 also and I haven't had any complaints from my wife and definitely not from any men. As for anal I prefer larger as my first was a monster and loved it
    I've wondered about many males liking large for anal vs women who cuckold their man and seek out larger for vagina and keep smaller bf/husband for anal.

Small are great for sucking. Much over 6 inches and I go bottom up. I love to suck cock but not if I get jaw cramps doing it. Gage me and it won't get sucked again. 3-6.5 are just as beautiful and much more comfortable. One guy was even smaller. He had the biggest load I have enjoyed and as a person a real pleasure to play with.
    Last edited by robert4friends; Jul 29, 2014 at 10:52 AM.

I totally agree. I sucked a cock once which was probably 8" and thick. The guy wanted me to take the entire thing in my mouth which I found impossible and was totally turned off by the incident. I am 6' to 6.5" and about 1.5" around. Guys love the size when sucking me.

6 inches even. seem to work OK to make a D and and S but never felt good enough. Always wanted a bigger real man for my wife

3 1\2 inches. I was like you shy about my size in high school. And like you I could care less. It took me a long time to get to that point. And you are right as long as it works. It gets hard and shoots cum.

I prefer a smaller cock for sure. Gagging is no fun, neither is not being able to breathe! I haven't found a small cock I haven't loved.

I was very shy in high school about my small penis; when the other boys would tease me in she showers about being small; I would become embarrassed and instantly hard;( I was always semi hard from looking at the other boys) Now I enjoy being teased about my size.

I am about 6.5", I love what I got. But there isn't any sense in getting upset about it, it isn't gonna make it any bigger.

Only 4 1/2 here. The high school gym showers sucked for me as I was the smallest one there. In the flaccid state I barely make 1/2 ins. Ever one else had a nice hanging one. Use to worry about it but then stopped caring about it.

6 and change, lucky enough to have a wife with a fairly shallow pussy. It hurts her to have much over 7 inches (we've tried with dildos) so I hit the jackpot .. big cocks look great and they're fun to handle, but I don't like having some monster forced in my mouth -- or anywhere else ... average size is perfect ... and it isn't getting any bigger ...