Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small penis.

Small penis.

I was bored today so I typed in small penis. What I saw made me feel better. Although, I am 5.5 cut I saw some cocks in there that made me look huge. So I decided that I was content with what I had.

Re: Small penis.

Excellent! I'm in the same boat as you - on the smaller side, but not tiny, either.

I've come to the realization that while my penis size might not float everyone's boat, it works quite well for me (and my wife!). I think that's the most important thing.
    Love of one's country is a beautiful thing. But why should love stop at the border?
    - Pablo Casals

The wife was trying to make me feel better about mine. So she showed me the avg size penis research papers and the what others work with. And it can make you feel better. I had only good feed back from females saying it was a great size for them and a great fit. But unless you see the numbers you never know if they are telling you the truth. I think they were. But no matter the size you have to know how to use it and do other things just as good if not better.

Thumbs up Re: Small penis.

If it helps, there are a bunch of us that like a small penis.
    The are cute, in the best way, and great for sucking.
    ....plus y'all are never told you're too big for anal.

I can see this, all of my Subs that tell me that, I just make their asshole a little bigger either way greatpoints

Quote Originally Posted by aLABiM75 & StrF51 View Post
    If it helps, there are a bunch of us that like a small penis.
    The are cute, in the best way, and great for sucking.
    ....plus y'all are never told you're too big for anal.

5.25 inch here. Have some pics in my profile. The only guy I've ever played around with had a much smaller one but we both agreed that they were great for sucking on and we both could take the whole thing orally. As for anal he would rim me and I'd suck him to get his dick wet then he'd stick it in my ass and start fucking me after a little while his dick was dry and my hole would swell tight around him it was a good burning pain and could really feel him cumming of course because it lubed my ass. God I miss those times.

4 1/2 inches here. Use to be shy about my size in high school. Now could care less as long as it works. It gets hard and shoots a ton of cum what more can I ask for?

I used to feel small because of my small penis. The reality is it isn't anything I have any control over. Accepting it is part of growing up I guess. Besides , a small penis makes for easier panty wearing for this girl.

A small penis is easier to deep throat.

My first was small & love them ! To me it's not the size but the tastiness in it !

"Size is no guarantee of quality" (smiles)

My Ex often told me how much bigger her other men were...10.5 vs5.5 for me...I was excited thinking about them..deep inside her and deep inside my mouth and bottom.

You know the exciting thing about sex is to deposit the seed in a new location - and to enjoy doing it. It matters not what size the organ is that makes delivery possible - skill helps to be sure - but forget the size. The ultimate goal is reached between the two partners with pleasure and hopefully not much pain. Forget size, focus on accomplishment!

And lookn4un64 can deposit a nice load with his sweet cock

I am small diameter of a 3/4 inch garden hose But I have never been told I had a small dick. In fact I was told " nice dick" could be they were apeasing me, too

I always heard "It's not the size of the wand, but the magic in it!" My lover is small but hard as a rock and it feels nice.

u have to be happy with what u got

as long as it stays hard in me and he lasts a long time before he shoots his load in me and as long as i can feel it big small it does not matter as long as we both get off thats alk that counts

I came across this today. I mostly thought it was funny because it isn't a well done study.
    The Larger Your Penis, The More Likely Your Wife Will Cheat Says New Study

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5200248.html

I think you're really nice size

Quote Originally Posted by ALMOE View Post
    I was bored today so I typed in small penis. What I saw made me feel better. Although, I am 5.5 cut I saw some cocks in there that made me look huge. So I decided that I was content with what I had.

We humans are a funny and interesting bunch for sure. Men have big dicks or small dicks or dicks somewhere in between.

Men and women who like to play with a dick like big ones or small ones or something in between

This forum is about small dicks and I don't really belong here. But I wanted to note the above and if anyone is curious about me, I've got an 8 inch dick (big per almost everyone's definition of a big dick) and I'm sexually attracted to dicks that are bigger than mine is. With no upper limit either.....

That's all this size queen has to offer so goodbye to all

I'm with man4girlgirl4man. I'm at 7.75" myself, and prefer my size and larger when my ass gets fucked! However, I do like the small dicks for sucking on 6" is my uppermost max for deep throating! I'm always impressed when someone deep throats my rod!

I have a wee little willy myself, coming in (or on if you prefer), at just over 5 inches. While I'd like to be bigger, my wife says I'm the perfect size for her (though to be honest, I don't think she's tried them all, so I consider her opinion with a grain of salt). As for what I like hanging between another guy's legs, I'm not picky. As long as they enjoy being in my mouth, I enjoy putting them in there!

okbiguy

I like sucking a small penis because I can get the cock and balls in my mouth at the same time then run my tongue around and between them. The guys I've been able to do this to have loved it..

They all feel nice to hold and squeeze, that curious mixture of spongy but hard. That's about all I have done with one in real life, but they all excite me online.

I love to suck a smaller dick, its much easier to deep throat it. I also cant take a big cock in my ass. I think 5.5 or 6 is the biggest and it cant be thick.

I am new to the Bi love thing. My lover has a 5.5 inch Cock and its perfect for sucking. I can take the whole thing into my mouth and not gag,I love giving him head. We finally tried anal last weekend and it was awesome.He made sure I was relaxed back there and when he finally penetrated me it felt like I was filled up perfectly. No pain and he was able to start thrusting immediately.Had he been hung It probably would have hurt and turned this newbie virgin off of anal totally. As it is now, I want more from this average,not small cock. Smaller rules in my book.

i wld enjoy u

From the conversations I have had a good percentage of guys would prefer a small to medium size cock. There are size kings and queens out there but I think they are the exception. I'm 5.5" cut and feel that's a good size to please, but wouldn't complain if I had more.

I've got a 6.5" thick cock & my buddies told me I had a big cock. A petite girl i dated with big bullit tits freaked when we were dancing & she saw the head of my thick cock sticking out above my belt. She said she couldn't take all that in her little pussy. Dammit! She was a great kisser too. She could tickle the end of your tongue with hers & get you hard. She would've been a tight fuck. My buddies by & large didn't wanna experiment with me because they felt my cock was too big. Tapered head for easy penetration too. their loss?!