Register

Why Is It So Hard to find a cock to suck

I live in a southwestern town of about 200,000 people and close to a town of 1million. I cannot believe how hard it is to find a partner to share fun times with. Why is it so hard to find a partner for man to man fun?

Re: Why Is It So Hard to find a cock to suck

Well, truthfully, it's not really that hard since there are a slew of guys looking for the same thing. What makes it hard is... complicated and usually being severely picky about who gets to be naked with us and a lot of other stuff that, um, sometimes, is some difficulty we create ourselves because if we have preferences, so do all of the other men out there and that doesn't always allow us to be as "on the same page" as these things appear they should be. We want what we want and in the way we want it and because we do, it's hard and it's always been this way.

The question I like to ask is what are you doing to make it easier to get some dick? I have found that when guys say they can't find someone, it's not because there's literally no one to be found - it's because they're really specific and "funny" about things. I'm not saying that one has to be careless or anything like that, but I've felt that to be male and bisexual, having a sense of adventure is a good quality to have and, well, if you always have a specific kind of guy in mind who has to meet a specific set of criteria, yeah - it's going to be hard. And even harder when you're not the only one embracing such specificity. Like, it's not hard for me to find guys who are cocksuckers because they're "a dime a dozen" but, yeah, you do have to be careful and some guys are just assholes about this and that, too, makes it hard. That and, again, if it's hard to find a guy, it's usually because we make it hard on ourselves.

Not everyone would agree with this but it's a question I have always pondered, and I've had a lot of time to dig into it and get answers. The truth is that the pickier you are about it, the harder you make it... and then toss in a lot of men who are just as picky about it... and now you know why it's so hard.

I agree that we do make it hard on ourselves because of our preferences, but I'm not lowering my standards to be with just anyone.

My preferences:

Attractive - (you know if you're attractive, don't lie to yourself or others)
    Nice body - (slim or fit)
    Bigger than average cut cock - (Is asking for 7" or longer and thick too much to ask for?)
    Not hairy - (Meaning back and chest are not covered in hair)
    Not a whore - (A guy that doesn't have numerous partners or willing to hookup with just anyone)
    Safe - (HIV negative and no STDs)

I really don't think that is picky. If it is, I'll be ok with just stroking my dick and fucking myself with dildos.

The demand for cum is just greater than the supply. At least among those who are looking actively online.

Those of us who are married have very limited time to get away, so even though we are willing, a partner must be close by. Hosting is a problem too. I won't pay for a half a room just to get sucked and that keeps me off the market a lot since many married guys aren't willing to pay for a room by themselves just to suck. I have split rooms for mutual play though.

Keep looking. Be specific in ads about what you want. Have multiple ways you can communicate after an initial contact. And plan to get together.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I'm having a similar but opposite problem. Everyone I chat with tells me how badly they want to suck me off, until I suggest meeting in person. WTAF!?!?

So you mean it's a supply chain issue? How comtemporary

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    The demand for cum is just greater than the supply. At least among those who are looking actively online.

Those of us who are married have very limited time to get away, so even though we are willing, a partner must be close by. Hosting is a problem too. I won't pay for a half a room just to get sucked and that keeps me off the market a lot since many married guys aren't willing to pay for a room by themselves just to suck. I have split rooms for mutual play though.

Keep looking. Be specific in ads about what you want. Have multiple ways you can communicate after an initial contact. And plan to get together.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    So you mean it's a supply chain issue? How comtemporary

Reliable suppliers with quality product are just so damn hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozyxt View Post
    Reliable suppliers with quality product are just so damn hard to find.
    It's not just suppliers... I've been exchanging emails and texts with this guy for the last two weeks. He posted... "Looking to suck a nice clean cock... etc." Sent him several pics. We exchanged phone numbers and I even sent him my address. He was supposed to show up last Sunday morning... Crickets...

His excuse was that he had to pick up his mom from the airport. LOL

So, here's my advice to ANY would-be cocksucker... if you set a time, and your host will host, fucking do it! Don't wimp out.

I ended up jacking off in the shower, which seems like a waste, but oh well. He's called a couple of times, but I don't answer and he doesn't leave a message, so WTF?
    Last edited by jjourneyman; May 17, 2022 at 11:49 AM.

Even if you feel that you're not being "too picky," you must always consider this: What the other men who might check you out might think. If you're risk-adverse, know that other men are as well; it's not so much a thing of lowering one's standards but, for example, if I were checking you out and I saw those first four things you mentioned, I'd ask you, "What difference does that make?" (and even though really hairy guys just give me the creeps) and how you respond to that question will determine if I want to leave you alone or not. The last three things, well, the only one that I'd be concerned with is the last one but I get why you listed them... but, again, consider how other men would see those things. Like, sure, I'll hook up with just anyone... but I'm horny and not stupid; anyone I might be interested in gets the third degree and I've been "in the game" long enough that you're not going to bullshit me... ah, but if you make this known, some guys could be offended or, yeah, feel you're being "too picky" and will pass you by.

It's not just about what you're looking for - it's what everyone else is looking for and it's... messy. What I have learned all along the way is that if you make it harder to do, you won't be able to do it and sometimes, you won't be able to do it because other men are also making it harder to do. What you eventually wind up doing is up to you, of course, but like I said: Guys are always asking this question and I know some stuff about that because I wanted to know what the problem is and why the problem exists. I grew up in a time where all you had to do was ask a guy if he wanted to do something - and if you knew he'd want to, of course, and either he did or he didn't. I've seen guys put up long laundry lists of preferences; I've seen guys write online profiles that are rude, aggressive, and even offensive. I have a guy I'm mentoring who had a set of preferences that makes yours look like you're way too easy to get into bed... until I had him rethink them and to give some thought about how other men might see his profile and preferences and reject him out of hand. He did that... and now he complains to me about too many men wanting to get with him.

You want what you want... but you gotta get guys to want you, too, and if guys aren't doing that, guess what they won't be doing?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyloboTX54 View Post
    I live in a southwestern town of about 200,000 people and close to a town of 1million. I cannot believe how hard it is to find a partner to share fun times with. Why is it so hard to find a partner for man to man fun?
    The inability to find the "right" person has actually helped me behave as a married guy. But then, the stars have aligned and I have been presented with an unbelievable opportunity that I don't think I'll be able to resist. Just posted about it today:
    https://www.bisexual.com/forum/showt...t-would-you-do

My problem is I live out in the country and have a hard time finding what I want because I like 7" or larger and there's not many out here .When I worked in the city then I could find what I wanted easy as long as I had a place to host.

I also can't believe how much more difficult it has become to find guys for sex successfully, especially lately, especially through the last two years of the pandemic. I've had a lot of guys flake out on me, either by cancelling or endlessly rescheduling, or doing those dreaded no-shows. There are a lot of guys that are just plain scared, and when they're feeling gay horny, have the courage to set up a get together, only to have their fear overcome them.

Some guys just get a real thrill setting up a get together for sex with another man, with some of them knowing that they are playing that game and intend to cancel or not show up, but others are only playing that game unconsciously. I can understand both situations, but still hate it. That's why I'm so desperate for a regular, FWB fuck buddy,

I may have just hit it right on Silverdaddies. They have a traveling section, and I found a guy who will be staying at a motel just down the street from me, we have a date Tuesday morning. He has about an hour at a time I normally go to the gym. And he seems to be the very eager to please type.

I also found two dates for my upcoming trip to NYC.

There was an older gay man on DL that likes to have men drop by his place while he is naked. The photo he sent was a pretty hot guy for being in the 70s. I'll have some time to kill during the day so we will see what might happen there.

I've got standard when I place an ad.

#1 If someone is unable to type in complete sentences, or if they are unwilling to engage in any actual cogent dialogue, I tend to check them off my list
    #2 If I state very plainly what I am looking to do (no recip sucking...not into kissing/cuddling) yet I get questions about anal, kissing and cuddling, I tend to check them off my list.
    #3 If I insist on a perfectly reasonable meet and greet in a safe location prior to pleasure and I get accused of being too complicated, I might check them off my list.
    #4 As in #3, if they think I'm going to go to the house of a stranger without any sort of vetting because they are 'looking for right now' as if they won't ever be horny again, I might check them off my list.
    #5 If they avoid telling me their stats, including cock info, I might check them off my list.
    #6 If they reply to my ad then never respond back to my first reply to them, either they have crossed me off their list or they are just playing games.
    #7 This one is no fault of anyone...Neither of us can host. This is actually probably the #1 killer of finding a cock to suck. I like to suck married guys and not many of them will open the door to their place for this activity, understandably

I'm not overly picky. Just give me something to work with. I do have some reasonable parameters. I just want someone who seems honest and reasonably intelligent.

Thank goodness, I've already connected with someone who meets all my criteria. Now, if we just had a place to play.

All that said, I agree that it IS hard to find a cock to suck.

It has become more difficult to find guys that want to be sucked off. Before COVID it was easier, but I’m now 73 and most guys want a younger man to suck them off. I give great head, but I don’t get many chances to demonstrate it. Most meet ups are random at parks or rest stops where horny guys are really looking. Half the time I meet other cocksuckers who, like me, are only looking to suck.

I have a lot of things going against me right now. I'm a senior (yes I'm a member of Silverdaddies.) and the older you get, the less marketable you are. I live in a rural area in E Arkanasas a few miles away from a town of less than 9000 people. There's not a very big population of bi people or at least they aren't letting their presence known. I live with a couple of people that don't know my sexual preferences, but have demonstrated to me they are not supportive of those in the LGBT community. It seems the vast majority of bi's are catchers, and there are very few pitchers. Given that lopsided ratio, the pitchers can be quite selective. I spend way too much time trying to network with seriously disappointing results. Distance is an issue as well. It seems when I do find someone, they are married and can't host either and/or live 50+ miles away. I come from a big city in another state and never considered the disadvantages of retiring to such a remote location. Are there any other frustrated seniors in E central AR like myself? I'm beginning to feel like I'm on a deserted island.

Quote Originally Posted by Rest85 View Post
    I've got standard when I place an ad. <snip>
    I'm not overly picky. Just give me something to work with. I do have some reasonable parameters. I just want someone who seems honest and reasonably intelligent.
    <snip>
    All that said, I agree that it IS hard to find a cock to suck.
    In terms of expectations/stated selection criteria, you and I are very much on the same page. I'm guessing that most of these things are on your mental checklist, but some may be hinted-at or stated outright in a preliminary round of communications. Picking up cues like this and responding without being directly asked is another item that gives me an impression of overall intelligence, and that's important to me.

I spend a lot of time writing (trying) to express myself clearly, making my desires, likes & dislikes, and a general level of experience known, and expect - at the very least - a minimal amount of effort and candor/disclosure in a reply.

One thing that I'd add to your checklist -- if I ask a direct question, I expect it to be addressed in some way. I won't ask something exceptionally personal right off the bat, and will accept it if the person would rather not answer it, but to have it completely ignored is going to diminish my enthusiasm to meet to a very low level. I'm open and honest, and expect that in return.

Best of luck to you. Rest85!

Same problem here, Jackson,TN in Madison county has a population of about 99,000 and swells much larger during the average day due to great industrial/commercial base. Yet, I might as well be trying to pull teeth in a sidewalk stand for all the success I have.

I think literally millions of guys want to suck cock and are bi at least a little but in the real world are just scared to come clean with it. They're intimidated by strong societal pressures that frown on male bisexuality. This my friends is where the real problem lies, I hope someday since everyone is a little bisexual hardly anyone on the two polls of the Kinsey scale with most falling between, that we can normalize it among men the way we have among women. When we hear of women being bisexual we don't think much about it but let it be learned a guy is bi and people frown on it. It's not fair at all but it's the truth.

My own personal experience with this issue was similar , it took me a long time to accept that I had bisexual feelings and that I found the male anatomy sexually attractive but glad I did. Fear is the one great inhibiting factor we have to deal with.

BTW anyone wants to PM me about this or anything else I'm here and love to talk to you.
    Last edited by nu2curious; May 28, 2022 at 1:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    One thing that I'd add to your checklist -- if I ask a direct question, I expect it to be addressed in some way. I won't ask something exceptionally personal right off the bat, and will accept it if the person would rather not answer it, but to have it completely ignored is going to diminish my enthusiasm to meet to a very low level. I'm open and honest, and expect that in return.
    Not answering questions or giving one word non-answers turns me off fast. It makes me wonder what he is hiding. Either it is he can't read or he doesn't care. Either way, it not promising.

Quote Originally Posted by nu2curious View Post
    Same problem here, Jackson,TN in Madison county has a population of about 99,000 and swells much larger during the average day due to great industrial/commercial base. Yet, I might as well be trying to pull teeth in a sidewalk stand for all the success I have.

I think literally millions of guys want to suck cock and are bi at least a little but in the real world are just scared to come clean with it. They're intimidated by strong societal pressures that frown on male bisexuality. This my friends is where the real problem lies, I hope someday since everyone is a little bisexual hardly anyone on the two polls of the Kinsey scale with most falling between, that we can normalize it among men the way we have among women. When we hear of women being bisexual we don't think much about it but let it be learned a guy is bi and people frown on it. It's not fair at all but it's the truth.

My own personal experience with this issue was similar , it took me a long time to accept that I had bisexual feelings and that I found the male anatomy sexually attractive but glad I did. Fear is the one great inhibiting factor we have to deal with.

BTW anyone wants to PM me about this or anything else I'm here and love to talk to you.
    I don't know how old you are, but I come from a generation where the same was absolutely true. I'm not sure how completely things have changed yet, but there is big change. The younger generations currently, both male and female, are much more likely to express their sexual feelings, and they have a practically new vocabulary to use that includes many more variations in sexual appetite than just straight, bi, or gay. In recent years, there is a plethora of streamable series on TV that include characters of just about any sexual persuasion, and they are treated like real people. They may be likeable or not, but it is due to their personality characteristics and not their sexual preferences. That is what the kids see now. When I was a kid, gay was "queer," and the word was used as an insult and almost a swear. Now, gays even like to call themselves queer. I know there is still room for improvement, but things are a far cry from where they used to be, and it is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DLazguy View Post
    I agree that we do make it hard on ourselves because of our preferences, but I'm not lowering my standards to be with just anyone.

My preferences:

Attractive - (you know if you're attractive, don't lie to yourself or others)
    Nice body - (slim or fit)
    Bigger than average cut cock - (Is asking for 7" or longer and thick too much to ask for?)
    Not hairy - (Meaning back and chest are not covered in hair)
    Not a whore - (A guy that doesn't have numerous partners or willing to hookup with just anyone)
    Safe - (HIV negative and no STDs)

I really don't think that is picky. If it is, I'll be ok with just stroking my dick and fucking myself with dildos.
    I don't mean to pick on you (speaking in a different sense of being picky), but I read what you said and thought about it, and it brought a mix of things to stir around in my mind. I like to write, sometimes a lot, but I haven't done it on here for quite a while, so I thought it was about time. I don't mean to pick on you or attack you, but I found some of what you had to say curious, so I responded accordingly. I say most of it lightheartedly, and I hope you can see it that way, if you bother to read it. I mean absolutely none of it as a personal attack. So, here I go:

I'm not 100% sure about what I say here, but I think I am correct. From things I've read, perhaps not surprisingly, the bigger a guy's cock is, the more invested in fucking he may tend to be and the more convinced he may become that everyone on the face of the planet, well, everyone of one gender or the other, naturally wants his cock. One interesting point I read somewhere along the way is that the bigger a guy's cock is, the more likely he is to be homosexual, too (not that that necessarily represents a problem here, even if it did apply to a particular guy you might be interested in, but I approached one gay fellow whom I knew to have an unusually large cock, and he turned me down because I am bi rather than gay. He was only interested in gay guys, who, he explained, would be more likely to develop a loving relationship than just a sexual one, and in all truth, sex and friendship were all I wanted; he put up that limit, in spite of the fact that we had been close friends for years, that in ways we behaved together as if we were a romantic couple, at least spending considerable time enjoying common activities (other than sex ) and talking about all sorts of things together, and that he was able to tell me with a straight face at one point that he figured he'd been in over 400 "serious" relationships during his adult life). Now, I don't mean to say, given we live in a country with a population of over 300 million people, that finding guys with cocks at least 7" long should be anywhere near impossible (especially if you live in or near a big city), but they are part of a minority, and they are likely to be in high demand, somewhat harder to find than lesser, more ordinary men, and possibly, as well, to be more sexually active than the average, the latter point of which you describe as a no-go in your list of criteria.

All that being said, I am left a bit taken aback by how you express yourself in some regards. I mean, in one sense, you've just expressed the content of your list as "preferences," and of course it is normal, reasonable, and fair to have those, and if you'd prefer playing with yourself and using dildos to accepting anyone who falls short of any of those criteria, well, that's up to you, too. Most of them are ordinary, if to some degree unfortunate preferences, that many sexually interested people have, some including me.

We all want attractive, and it leaves me wondering about the poor souls you admonish not to lie about their looks because (rub it in, now), of course, they know they are not good looking. It just now occurs to me, that with homoerotic sex, whether between males or females, we will not influence the genetic pool at all, which is presumed to be the biological reason for ordinary interest in a partner's appearance, so it is unfortunate we could not find it easier just to get off erotically by hooking up for sex without worrying about the face, and just getting where we really want to be, in the pants, focusing our attention and our vision on getting a luscious fat cock in our mouth and forgetting about the guy's face. Well, I guess if you want to suck face with him, you'd want a pretty face, too, and you'd probably want to check out his teeth, as well, while you were at it. I'm just not into kissing guys, although I'm thinking about giving it a try.

The nice body image is sort of similar, but while people are not generally very responsible for what they look like, they certainly tend to be at least partially responsible for how fit they are, so it seems fair to put a limit there as much as you like. Beyond that, sometimes people who are not fit do not care for themselves so much in other ways as well, like keeping clean for instance, which could result in a real turn-off, so I'm entirely with you on that one.

Similarly, the issue of body hair is very personal, but it's probably not a problem for anyone, because there are some folks, both male and female, who prefer little body hair and others who crave being with a fur covered beast, so no one is likely to be left out on that account. I'm like you in terms of body hair being a turn off for me, but there are porn sites you can go to just to look at images of tons of gay, naked guys who might as well be dressed, because you can't see any of their skin, anyway. Well, I guess maybe their erect cock sticks out. But there must be people of both genders, too, who are really into that and get erotically stimulated by contact with human fur. As such, I think it's fair, socially acceptable, reasonably harmless, and useful to both parties for one to express that preference.

Being free of sexually transmitted infections is absolutely reasonable and should be sought by everyone, as far as I am concerned--some of the treatments available for HIV now, as long as they are used appropriately and reliably, make it so that the infected party's sexual partners are at no risk of acquiring the infection from them, which is really good, but requires that people recognize they have HIV and that they seek treatment, and all the old time STDs, like syphilis and gonorrhea, are still prevalent because people are too quick to hop in the hay before assuring themselves of what they are getting into--not to say that is an easy thing to do. There are some less potentially dangerous ones, well, at least for us guys, like genital warts. Gals get vaccines now for those, because they put them at serious risk for cervical cancer. The involved virus actually increases risk of cancer of any accessible gender tissue to a degree, including even the penis, but the risk for that is low enough that no one is thinking twice of giving boys the vaccine for that. It's just that warts are warts, and there is no reliable treatment for getting rid of them. Condoms are no more popular than ever, but at least STD screening is readily available. If only one could assuredly trust the results they are informed of. But I am with you on wanting to have sex only with people who carry no sexually transmitted infections.

The two remaining ones on your list, though, give me a bit of a chuckle. Those are "Bigger than average cut cock" and "Not a whore." While I can understand both, it is the way you describe them that make it a little bit funny for me, as well as making it seem like you might be limiting yourself a bit too much (though I acknowledge, in the end, that of course, you can do whatever you like in this regard).

I don't know that a cock a minimum of 7" in length is "too much to ask for." In one sense, it certainly is not, as long as you don't really care whether you get it. I must wonder, though, when you try to make contact to hook up with someone, whether verbally on a call or through text in a message of some sort or on an online dating site, do you really put it right on the table that you're only interested if the guy on the other end has a cock at least 7" long? Aside from the question of social rudeness tied to that, I would have to wonder how essential such a limit really is and how many attempted hookups you must make before you make a connection that meets that criterion (I don't know; you might surprise me). In as much as no man's penile length is generally obvious until sex is actually happening, it seems you have no qualms about making potentially large numbers of ordinary men feel inadequate through automatically including that demand in your hookup preferences, in any case.

I mean, I get it. When I look at photo images of cocks online, the big, long, fat ones, it taken in good focus and with adequate light, sure look hot and seem like the natural thing to desire when you want cock. But when you come right down to it, you can only fit so much in your mouth, and those long ones also tend to be really fat. Then you are in the situation of potentially finding out that one of the couple you are part of, who came together for erotic joy, is gagging and possibly on the verge of puking, while the other is having his cock bitten or at least uncomfortably abraded by teeth, because it is too hard for the one sucking the 7+ incher he thought he was dying for and had to have, to open his mouth wide enough to keep his teeth out of the other's flesh. I've been there before, and as much as having a huge cock in my mouth was thrilling, the gag reflex and the effects of my teeth, which I could not put anywhere else, were distracting to both of us.

I must reconsider for a moment, though, because you did not say how big your cock is. If you also have a 7 inch plus cock, you might find yourself in the inconvenient situation where both parties are gagging and biting each other's cocks. Then it occurs to me to wonder, after thinking of that, if you don't have at least 7 inches of meat, then maybe you are, in essence, demanding what is, given the issue of fairness, "too much to ask for." I don't expect you to tell here in response to this. Who knows, though? Maybe guys with especially big cocks have a thing for guys with smaller ones. Maybe they pretty much have to, in general, because of what is generally available, and they are less patient than you about getting somebody else's cock in their mouth.

Again, I love looking at the big ones, and I don't mean to say I wouldn't enjoy fucking a guy who had one--it might drive me out of my gourd--but if I got together with a guy who had a nice looking, hard, 5 to 6 incher, with a gorgeous, plump, red, mushroom head, I'd go crazy sucking and stroking that thing, right along with his balls. I mean, it's a fucking dick! Your brain and cock just want you to suck dick. They will likely be more than satisfied if you get one in your mouth that doesn't have you straining your jaw and working hard to take it in without injuring your new sex partner's flesh. And then, feeling the sexy head and shaft in your mouth and knowing what they are as you suck (and paw and smell and taste and gaze at) them, until they erupt in your mouth, will likely have you more than satisfied. If you're good at sucking cock, you'll get as nice a mouthful of cum out of the 6 inch cock as the 8 inch. Then, as I stop to think of it, a 6.5 incher, being right at the upper limit of normal, would possibly be the ideal--certainly more than adequately long when you get your eyes, your hands, and your mouth right up close to it, comfortably thick and more than satisfying to suck, and long enough to even do some good deepthroating on, if you're so inclined.

Oh, for me, it's feeling that head in my mouth, anyway. That's what turns me on the most. How fucking long is a cock's head, even on an enormous cock? Just feeling the shape of it with my tongue and knowing from that, as if I didn't already know, that I am having sex with another man and his erect, excited dick is in my mouth, and I will soon feel the shaft throbbing and his cum gushing out of it into my throat, drives me nuts. It really does. I trace out every bit of the surface of that cockhead, and through that, recognizing it for what it is turns me on more than anything! If my mouth wasn't full, I'd be yelling out, "I've got a dick in my mouth and it's gonna feed me cum!"

Then, not only do you insist, somehow, that a potential homoerotic partner have an unusually oversized cock, but you want him to be "not a whore." Of course, even that is entirely reasonable at first glance, when you're considering not wanting to be with someone who's fucking everyone in sight (that feeds back, at least in part, to the whole STD issue), but then the way you go on to define a whore as someone "willing to hook up with just anyone" is almost funny. I mean I sort of presume we're pretty much talking about you trying to hook up with strangers here to fuck. The guys you're considering contacting presumably don't know you any better than you know them. So, if they are willing to have sex with you, in a sense they are willing to have sex "with just anyone," and you should turn them down by your own criterion. And again, I do not mean to disparage anyone, but the likelihood is that men with cocks of the size you want to limit yourself to are more likely to be interested in sex with numerous partners and, at the same time, to have numerous potential sex partners, many if not most or all of whom, like you, are especially interested in having sex with them, specifically because their cock is so huge, so unless you are especially lucky and somehow find a man with a huge cock who "honestly" informs you (how would you know?) he doesn't sleep around, but for some inexplicable reason, he just happens to be dying to sleep with you, your claim of not lowering your standards to be with just anyone may more truthfully imply an issue of just not lowering your standards enough to be with anyone. They are the same words, just in a little difference of order, but with a large difference in meaning. Of course, you would know better than I how close to the mark I am on that issue.

I say all of this half-jokingly, and I hope you found some of it funny and some of it horny, but I am dumbfounded trying to picture how you might, in a socially acceptable way, approach pure strangers for sex and somehow assure yourself going into it, that a potential sex partner is good looking, has a fat cock at least 7" long, does not have any STDs, and is not prone to run around "with just anyone," but will, for some unclear reason, still have sex with you. Good luck and keep the big dildo sellers' sites prominent in your bookmarks.

Quote Originally Posted by CockHummer View Post
    I don't mean to pick on you (speaking in a different sense of being picky), but I read what you said and thought about it, and it brought a mix of things to stir around in my mind. I like to write, sometimes a lot, but I haven't done it on here for quite a while, so I thought it was about time. I don't mean to pick on you or attack you, but I found some of what you had to say curious, so I responded accordingly. I say most of it lightheartedly, and I hope you can see it that way, if you bother to read it. I mean absolutely none of it as a personal attack. So, here I go:

I'm not 100% sure about what I say here, but I think I am correct. From things I've read, perhaps not surprisingly, the bigger a guy's cock is, the more invested in fucking he may tend to be and the more convinced he may become that everyone on the face of the planet, well, everyone of one gender or the other, naturally wants his cock. One interesting point I read somewhere along the way is that the bigger a guy's cock is, the more likely he is to be homosexual, too (not that that necessarily represents a problem here, even if it did apply to a particular guy you might be interested in, but I approached one gay fellow whom I knew to have an unusually large cock, and he turned me down because I am bi rather than gay. He was only interested in gay guys, who, he explained, would be more likely to develop a loving relationship than just a sexual one, and in all truth, sex and friendship were all I wanted; he put up that limit, in spite of the fact that we had been close friends for years, that in ways we behaved together as if we were a romantic couple, at least spending considerable time enjoying common activities (other than sex ) and talking about all sorts of things together, and that he was able to tell me with a straight face at one point that he figured he'd been in over 400 "serious" relationships during his adult life). Now, I don't mean to say, given we live in a country with a population of over 300 million people, that finding guys with cocks at least 7" long should be anywhere near impossible (especially if you live in or near a big city), but they are part of a minority, and they are likely to be in high demand, somewhat harder to find than lesser, more ordinary men, and possibly, as well, to be more sexually active than the average, the latter point of which you describe as a no-go in your list of criteria.

All that being said, I am left a bit taken aback by how you express yourself in some regards. I mean, in one sense, you've just expressed the content of your list as "preferences," and of course it is normal, reasonable, and fair to have those, and if you'd prefer playing with yourself and using dildos to accepting anyone who falls short of any of those criteria, well, that's up to you, too. Most of them are ordinary, if to some degree unfortunate preferences, that many sexually interested people have, some including me.

We all want attractive, and it leaves me wondering about the poor souls you admonish not to lie about their looks because (rub it in, now), of course, they know they are not good looking. It just now occurs to me, that with homoerotic sex, whether between males or females, we will not influence the genetic pool at all, which is presumed to be the biological reason for ordinary interest in a partner's appearance, so it is unfortunate we could not find it easier just to get off erotically by hooking up for sex without worrying about the face, and just getting where we really want to be, in the pants, focusing our attention and our vision on getting a luscious fat cock in our mouth and forgetting about the guy's face. Well, I guess if you want to suck face with him, you'd want a pretty face, too, and you'd probably want to check out his teeth, as well, while you were at it. I'm just not into kissing guys, although I'm thinking about giving it a try.

The nice body image is sort of similar, but while people are not generally very responsible for what they look like, they certainly tend to be at least partially responsible for how fit they are, so it seems fair to put a limit there as much as you like. Beyond that, sometimes people who are not fit do not care for themselves so much in other ways as well, like keeping clean for instance, which could result in a real turn-off, so I'm entirely with you on that one.

Similarly, the issue of body hair is very personal, but it's probably not a problem for anyone, because there are some folks, both male and female, who prefer little body hair and others who crave being with a fur covered beast, so no one is likely to be left out on that account. I'm like you in terms of body hair being a turn off for me, but there are porn sites you can go to just to look at images of tons of gay, naked guys who might as well be dressed, because you can't see any of their skin, anyway. Well, I guess maybe their erect cock sticks out. But there must be people of both genders, too, who are really into that and get erotically stimulated by contact with human fur. As such, I think it's fair, socially acceptable, reasonably harmless, and useful to both parties for one to express that preference.

Being free of sexually transmitted infections is absolutely reasonable and should be sought by everyone, as far as I am concerned--some of the treatments available for HIV now, as long as they are used appropriately and reliably, make it so that the infected party's sexual partners are at no risk of acquiring the infection from them, which is really good, but requires that people recognize they have HIV and that they seek treatment, and all the old time STDs, like syphilis and gonorrhea, are still prevalent because people are too quick to hop in the hay before assuring themselves of what they are getting into--not to say that is an easy thing to do. There are some less potentially dangerous ones, well, at least for us guys, like genital warts. Gals get vaccines now for those, because they put them at serious risk for cervical cancer. The involved virus actually increases risk of cancer of any accessible gender tissue to a degree, including even the penis, but the risk for that is low enough that no one is thinking twice of giving boys the vaccine for that. It's just that warts are warts, and there is no reliable treatment for getting rid of them. Condoms are no more popular than ever, but at least STD screening is readily available. If only one could assuredly trust the results they are informed of. But I am with you on wanting to have sex only with people who carry no sexually transmitted infections.

The two remaining ones on your list, though, give me a bit of a chuckle. Those are "Bigger than average cut cock" and "Not a whore." While I can understand both, it is the way you describe them that make it a little bit funny for me, as well as making it seem like you might be limiting yourself a bit too much (though I acknowledge, in the end, that of course, you can do whatever you like in this regard).

I don't know that a cock a minimum of 7" in length is "too much to ask for." In one sense, it certainly is not, as long as you don't really care whether you get it. I must wonder, though, when you try to make contact to hook up with someone, whether verbally on a call or through text in a message of some sort or on an online dating site, do you really put it right on the table that you're only interested if the guy on the other end has a cock at least 7" long? Aside from the question of social rudeness tied to that, I would have to wonder how essential such a limit really is and how many attempted hookups you must make before you make a connection that meets that criterion (I don't know; you might surprise me). In as much as no man's penile length is generally obvious until sex is actually happening, it seems you have no qualms about making potentially large numbers of ordinary men feel inadequate through automatically including that demand in your hookup preferences, in any case.

I mean, I get it. When I look at photo images of cocks online, the big, long, fat ones, it taken in good focus and with adequate light, sure look hot and seem like the natural thing to desire when you want cock. But when you come right down to it, you can only fit so much in your mouth, and those long ones also tend to be really fat. Then you are in the situation of potentially finding out that one of the couple you are part of, who came together for erotic joy, is gagging and possibly on the verge of puking, while the other is having his cock bitten or at least uncomfortably abraded by teeth, because it is too hard for the one sucking the 7+ incher he thought he was dying for and had to have, to open his mouth wide enough to keep his teeth out of the other's flesh. I've been there before, and as much as having a huge cock in my mouth was thrilling, the gag reflex and the effects of my teeth, which I could not put anywhere else, were distracting to both of us.

I must reconsider for a moment, though, because you did not say how big your cock is. If you also have a 7 inch plus cock, you might find yourself in the inconvenient situation where both parties are gagging and biting each other's cocks. Then it occurs to me to wonder, after thinking of that, if you don't have at least 7 inches of meat, then maybe you are, in essence, demanding what is, given the issue of fairness, "too much to ask for." I don't expect you to tell here in response to this. Who knows, though? Maybe guys with especially big cocks have a thing for guys with smaller ones. Maybe they pretty much have to, in general, because of what is generally available, and they are less patient than you about getting somebody else's cock in their mouth.

Again, I love looking at the big ones, and I don't mean to say I wouldn't enjoy fucking a guy who had one--it might drive me out of my gourd--but if I got together with a guy who had a nice looking, hard, 5 to 6 incher, with a gorgeous, plump, red, mushroom head, I'd go crazy sucking and stroking that thing, right along with his balls. I mean, it's a fucking dick! Your brain and cock just want you to suck dick. They will likely be more than satisfied if you get one in your mouth that doesn't have you straining your jaw and working hard to take it in without injuring your new sex partner's flesh. And then, feeling the sexy head and shaft in your mouth and knowing what they are as you suck (and paw and smell and taste and gaze at) them, until they erupt in your mouth, will likely have you more than satisfied. If you're good at sucking cock, you'll get as nice a mouthful of cum out of the 6 inch cock as the 8 inch. Then, as I stop to think of it, a 6.5 incher, being right at the upper limit of normal, would possibly be the ideal--certainly more than adequately long when you get your eyes, your hands, and your mouth right up close to it, comfortably thick and more than satisfying to suck, and long enough to even do some good deepthroating on, if you're so inclined.

Oh, for me, it's feeling that head in my mouth, anyway. That's what turns me on the most. How fucking long is a cock's head, even on an enormous cock? Just feeling the shape of it with my tongue and knowing from that, as if I didn't already know, that I am having sex with another man and his erect, excited dick is in my mouth, and I will soon feel the shaft throbbing and his cum gushing out of it into my throat, drives me nuts. It really does. I trace out every bit of the surface of that cockhead, and through that, recognizing it for what it is turns me on more than anything! If my mouth wasn't full, I'd be yelling out, "I've got a dick in my mouth and it's gonna feed me cum!"

Then, not only do you insist, somehow, that a potential homoerotic partner have an unusually oversized cock, but you want him to be "not a whore." Of course, even that is entirely reasonable at first glance, when you're considering not wanting to be with someone who's fucking everyone in sight (that feeds back, at least in part, to the whole STD issue), but then the way you go on to define a whore as someone "willing to hook up with just anyone" is almost funny. I mean I sort of presume we're pretty much talking about you trying to hook up with strangers here to fuck. The guys you're considering contacting presumably don't know you any better than you know them. So, if they are willing to have sex with you, in a sense they are willing to have sex "with just anyone," and you should turn them down by your own criterion. And again, I do not mean to disparage anyone, but the likelihood is that men with cocks of the size you want to limit yourself to are more likely to be interested in sex with numerous partners and, at the same time, to have numerous potential sex partners, many if not most or all of whom, like you, are especially interested in having sex with them, specifically because their cock is so huge, so unless you are especially lucky and somehow find a man with a huge cock who "honestly" informs you (how would you know?) he doesn't sleep around, but for some inexplicable reason, he just happens to be dying to sleep with you, your claim of not lowering your standards to be with just anyone may more truthfully imply an issue of just not lowering your standards enough to be with anyone. They are the same words, just in a little difference of order, but with a large difference in meaning. Of course, you would know better than I how close to the mark I am on that issue.

I say all of this half-jokingly, and I hope you found some of it funny and some of it horny, but I am dumbfounded trying to picture how you might, in a socially acceptable way, approach pure strangers for sex and somehow assure yourself going into it, that a potential sex partner is good looking, has a fat cock at least 7" long, does not have any STDs, and is not prone to run around "with just anyone," but will, for some unclear reason, still have sex with you. Good luck and keep the big dildo sellers' sites prominent in your bookmarks.
    Don't worry, I didn't take any of it personally. We all have our standards or preference. We all like what we like and we all want what we want. I like attractive, thin women that don't sleep around with multiple partners. I've only slept with thin, attractive women that were only fucking me. When it comes to a guy, I'm looking for attractive, not covered entirely with hair, has a bigger than average cock and is only sleeping with me.

Sure, I could have a nice looking cock staring me in the face, but a fat gut is going to kill the mood for me. The same goes for a hairy sasquatch body. I'm not looking to run my hands through his body hair or sucking on a hairy cock or balls.

As for STIs, sure he could wear a condom. The thing is, I want 1 fwb whose cock I can suck and get fucked. I know, he can wear a condom when he fucks me. The thing is that I want a fwb that I can trust to fuck me bare and fill me with his load. I must also mention that I am married (to a woman) and do not wish to give her any STIs.

As for my cock size, just under 7" cut and thick. I'm 5'8", 170 lbs, pretty fit, trimmed pubes, smooth chest, back, ass and balls. So I'm pretty much looking for someone with a similar body. And yes, attractive. According to who? Men and women have said so. People know if they are attractive or not. Oh ya, I don't sleep around. I've played with 7 guys in over 20 years.

I'm straight forward and to the point when chatting with guys. I say what I'm looking for, what I want to do and what I won't do. Should I let a guy shit in my mouth because it's what he's into and I should lower MY standards because I'm too picky? The way I see it, if I'm here looking, then there is someone similar to me out there looking too.

I feel the number one cum killer is the right or left hand. Typically, guys will start getting horney watching porn or thinking about how good it feels to cum. AT THAT VERY MOMENT, THEY'D LOVE TO HAVE AN EXPERIENCED MOUTH SUCH AS MINE SUCKING THEIR COCK. However, the urge to cum is NOW and they give in an start jacking off. Feels good, shoot a nice load, then INSTANTLY a physiological after response kicks in and they have about zero interest in cumming. So they go on with their lives, and us extremely hungry cocksuckers once again have a reduce supply of cum to find. If guys didn't self-satisfy so quickly sometimes, I would be happy to suck and swallow for their pleasure.

Grant

Quote Originally Posted by Grant_Norman View Post
    I feel the number one cum killer is the right or left hand. Typically, guys will start getting horney watching porn or thinking about how good it feels to cum. AT THAT VERY MOMENT, THEY'D LOVE TO HAVE AN EXPERIENCED MOUTH SUCH AS MINE SUCKING THEIR COCK. However, the urge to cum is NOW and they give in an start jacking off. Feels good, shoot a nice load, then INSTANTLY a physiological after response kicks in and they have about zero interest in cumming. So they go on with their lives, and us extremely hungry cocksuckers once again have a reduce supply of cum to find. If guys didn't self-satisfy so quickly sometimes, I would be happy to suck and swallow for their pleasure.

Grant
    I think that is certainly right up there among the top reasons for connecting with a guy who is in need. I have a suck buddy that I take care of periodically. I don't even know how many times I have sucked his dick. But he is always hesitant, always a little nervous (even though he lived alone, he is concerned a neighbor will question who I am coming to his house), and quick to jerk off, even though he knows I provide a better orgasm.
    Just a few days ago, we were texting and he said he was horny and we had a conversation that involved him texting what he'd like to do with me, and he said I make him horny... and next thing I know, he said he was jerking off and was gonna cum. It was pretty annoying, to tell ya the truth, cuz I was getting worked up for it, too.

Yeah, I agree that this puts a very major kink in the hunt for cock; you want it badly and it'll get you to jerking off and then sucking any guy's dick is the last thing you feel like doing now or later. It's hard because, well, guys are funny about who they give up the dick to. I've said it before and will keep saying it: Too many exacting preferences and creating situations that are thought to be the most ideal ones and since it's so difficult to match this with what other guys have on their minds, finding a cock to suck is hard to do. It's not wrong to be so exacting but I have learned over the years that if a guy is having a hard time finding a dick to suck, um, sometimes, it's not the fault of the guys who are out there looking for someone to blow their brains out - but they, too, contribute to this ongoing and ever-present problem.

Papasmurph knows this: When we were younger, all that matter was that a guy wanted us to suck their dick and we were very willing to do unless we knew that homey was bad news. Ah, but when you grow up - or you're late in joining this party, you wind up being specific and with reason and the more specific you are, the harder it will be to do because you're not the only guy being that specific. The "cure" for being able to suck a dick when you need to is... don't think about wanting to do it and get to jerking yourself off because it's a given that after you cum, sucking a dick is the last thing you want to be bothered with and that includes thinking about it. You can think, "If it was easier to find a guy, I wouldn't need to jerk off!" and you'd be right about that but I maintain that you also have to think about why it's so hard and, again, the simplest reason is... guys can be seriously funny about who they give their dick up to and just as funny about who they want to suck off.

As a result, it becomes a Mexican standoff, doesn't it, and one that so many men are not of a mind to want to end it for themselves. If you want the right guy at the right time and in the right place and in the right situation, so do a lot of other guys... and it's a given that they're not going to be on the same page as you are and, it seems to me, that guys aren't of a mind to... keep it simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant_Norman View Post

Grant
    I agree. After I cum, my desire disappears. If I could find what I'm looking for, I'd want to a guy between my legs worshipping and edging my cock. Finally letting me cum. Sucking out every drop, but continuing to worship my cock until I'm hard again and then draining me once more.

That sounds good. You know I was just having fun playing with words for the most part.

Wait until you are in your 60's, and fat, living in a town of a little over 8000 people. I came from the DFW metroplex and had dicks to suck every single day. I even had about a dozen guys I serviced several times a week. Boy do I miss that.