Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Bi BDSM questions...

I do have a submissive personality which creeps in almost every aspect of my life. I have yet however to exercise in sex, though I'd really like to. Don't know for sure if it's a sexual desire per ce, nevertheless bondage and submission towards a Master/Mistress sounds like a comfortable place to be (so long as it doesn't interfere with any other aspect of my life). I think this is a rather recent development, in the past few years.

I have had some experience in BDSM with both men and women. I enjoy being Dominant and submissive with women but just submissive to men. The one thing I hate in BDSM is when the Dominant is selfish and just want their needs met. I know that's pretty much the whole point but when I am the sub, I enjoy having my needs met, besides just pleasing the Dominant person. I enjoy sexual pleasure and if I'm not having fun then I'm not interested in participating. I enjoy naked humiliation and getting more into exhibitionism. I'm a bottom and enjoy getting fucked so I enjoy receiving rimjobs, fingers, dildos, cocks, etc. Curious about trying fisting. I enjoy biting, especially on my ass and spanking and enjoy nipple play. I'm curious about being tied up more and blindfolded, even curious about watersports.

I enjoy some pain but I am not a pain freak. I don't enjoy CBT at all. I do not want any man or woman to hurt my crown jewels. To me, CBT is off limits. I can't stand seeing videos of 2 women taking turns kicking a man as hard as they can in his balls. That's not sexy!

I hear you Jared....seeing someone get their nuts crushed is definitely NOT sexy! That's an extreme form of submissive personality and that's just not me. There are a few other things I may yet try. So far I have been bound and gagged while being fucked. Maybe I'll have my dom friend add add a blindfold and see what difference that makes....perhaps a little spanking?

Quote Originally Posted by stonebow View Post
    I hear you Jared....seeing someone get their nuts crushed is definitely NOT sexy! That's an extreme form of submissive personality and that's just not me. There are a few other things I may yet try. So far I have been bound and gagged while being fucked. Maybe I'll have my dom friend add add a blindfold and see what difference that makes....perhaps a little spanking?
    i'm pretty open to all of those too, pretty eager actually. but being kicked in the nuts - um no thank u