Register

Women: would you want to be a man for a week?

OK ladies, would you hypothetically want to be a man for a week?

You would be completely male, have a penis, testicles, prostate, and it would be for a week.

Why would you want to, or if you do not want to why wouldn't you want to?

Re: Women: would you want to be a man for a week?

Yep. More to satisfy my curiosity than anything. Hopefully it would be in winter so I could pee my name into the snow!

Not in the least... I enjoy the way I am far too much to want to change gender for any time at all..I like the way I look, think, feel, how I dress, the sex I have, my orgasms.. my femininity. I just like being female far too much... I like being me and by becoming male I dont think I would be. I would be someone else. I won't say that in my life on occasion I haven't been curious as 2 what a change of gender would be like but not enough 2 want to find out...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Oh yeah, I definitely wouldn't want to stay that way. In fact, I don't think I'd need a whole week, just a day.

A bi female friend of mine once told me she would like to be a man just to see what it's like to have a penis.

She's not transgendered and does not use dildos or pretend that a dildo is a real penis during sex.

My wife and I both think it would be fun to switch for a weekend sexual adventure each from the other's perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by TXLonestarTX69 View Post
    My wife and I both think it would be fun to switch for a weekend sexual adventure each from the other's perspective.
    Yeah, that would be the way to do it!

Hell yes!

I didnt realize until recently that I've always have been gender fluid. I would love to be a man for a week. But I have to go back to being a woman. I would like to know what it feels like to get a blowjob from a woman.

It would be interesting to experience the male way of thinking.
    They have a body that flows with testosterone, which we females often denigrate and make lame jokes about - but to actually feel that - the maleness of thinking, the rush of aggression, the need to strut.
    then of course there's being able to pee standing up. Now that would be worth it ......

Isn't impossible for women 2 wee standing up.... me sisters used 2 do it all the time wen they wer lickle the dirty cows... me 2 according to mum but unlike me big sister there is no photograph or film evidence... don't remember it so it didn't happen... so sitting down being much more comfy.. and less messy... will own up that tyvm...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Only if I could be my husband’s first. :0

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Dean View Post
    Yep. More to satisfy my curiosity than anything. Hopefully it would be in winter so I could pee my name into the snow!
    Seriously.....I wish life was that easy.....and....I'm in Chicago....tonight the mercury is in the single digits.....you would freeze your pee pee off writing in the snow....Melody....your comment put a huge smile on my face.....