Register

Thread: sucking cock

sucking cock

I have sucked cock with a condom on and want to try it with out a condom but worried about stds or worse what are the risks giving and recieving oraly without protection? Thanks for your replies

Re: sucking cock

I have never sucked someone who was wearing a condom, I would not bottom for someone who was not wearing a condom, but would pass on wearing one for oral, just a thought

IMO not any fun to suck cock with a condom on! Its all in the taste!

I really do want to try it I mean I taste my own pre cum in love it and I'm sure that's the way other guys pre cum taste

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    IMO not any fun to suck cock with a condom on! Its all in the taste!
    QFT. Ive sucked on cock that was wrapped up....was not fun at all. You just don't get the full experience of it.

It is definitely no fun to suck a cock with a rubber on it.I have taken rubbers off of guys in the middle of sucking their cocks.My husband does not go for it either.

i've been told by a nurse in communicable disease that oral is much safer than anal unprotected...but nothing is 100%

I have been suckin cock for 50 yrs- swallowing every time. I have never had an STD or sore of any kindd. Anal sex DOES require a rubber EVERY TIME- I just do not want my piss-slit where s*** has been regardless if cleaned out

I became a cocklover at age 32 and loved devouring and slurping up every drop of cum from a cock or from my ex hotwife's pussy. I had to stop swallowing when I developed gastritis a few years back, but have never asked a man to wear a condom for oral sex. Gastritis causes weakening and thinning of the stomach lining and, like open cuts or sores in the mouth increases risk of an STD virus in the semen being absorbed by the thin lining and making its way into the bloodstream. Since then I've had my male partners withdraw just before coming and then shoot their hot cum on my neck, tits and cock. It's very visually and sensually erotic, much safer for me than swallowing and is usually a turn on for my partners too. Other than a tiny bit of precum which is inevitable, no cum (except my own) has gone past my lips since then and I still enjoy sucking cocks to (almost) completion. I've turned down quite a few hookups with men who demanded I swallow.

I have only sucked on a few cocks and have always done it without a condom. I can't imagine doing it with a condom, as I enjoy the feel of his flesh and enjoy tasting his cum. I have always chatted with the person for awhile and met them in person and asked them about their history before sucking on them. I have felt relatively safe with them. All were bi-curious and all their first times.

I have had problem finding people to meet and would love to be able to go to a bath house (there are several in Vancouver), but wouldn't feel safe with some random guy for oral. I need to meet them first and get to know them.

I have been sucked off many times, but only sucked on a few. Swallowed every time. I like the salty, slightly bitter taste of cum and eat my own after wanking but that is a different topic all together.