Register

Wife wants house for romantic evening

Just informed by my wife that she wants me to vacate the house early Friday evening.She is going to entertaining her lover.She will not say who and flat out refuses me to watch or be involved.She told me to call after 800pm Saturday evening for further instructions.Called suck buddy ad he is not available.Life is a bitch.

Re: Wife wants house for romantic evening

The idea of sloppy seconds has left a growing wet spot on my drawers.

If I were to get sloppy seconds or clean up I would not have to leave.This must be new guy.I am not invited is all I know.

Maybe she wants a one on one like you do with your suck buddy or something on the same level that would appeal more to her. It sounds like your relationship may be open enough to tolerate or even grow with it.

Till Friday is a long time to be concerned about it. Hope it turns into something good for both of you.

Go visit a spy store and purchase a hidden video camera. Set it up in the most likely room and record the action. Could be really Hott!!!

Hi Good
    The initial question that came to my mind was why is the marital home being used this way? Had you reached an agreement that either of you could ask the other to leave the home and go elsewhere X times a month?

If so, how did you come to this agreement rather than the one partner going elsewhere overnight?

Id let her do it if i was you that would be so hot wondering what shes doing and have her tell you everything

Hi,

Perhaps this is an odd perspecitive. but WHY does she want you to be away from the home you two share. Which, of you has the SSA? Demanding such rigid edicts, is not good. Perhaps more time should be spent between the two of you finding your direction.

Belle in Boston

Not good!

The family home is also your home. I mean heaven knows I possibly set a world record for naughtiness some years ago, but the family home was TOTALLY off limits!
    I think you need to stare this one down!

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    Not good!

The family home is also your home. I mean heaven knows I possibly set a world record for naughtiness some years ago, but the family home was TOTALLY off limits!
    I think you need to stare this one down!
    Serpently is off limits if it is an ultimatum.... ther wud b heap big slanging match if I wos told to bugger off out from x till z.. wudnt do it mesel and kno Kate is much 2 nice... but naughties wiv fancy in the family home? Depends on the circumstances and the relationship wiv the partner..doesn't it? Being asked now, that's a quite diff matter.... among otha things...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Hidden Camera ? Absolutely not, that would be a violation of trust which most probably would never be forgiven....letting her have the house for the night...I did that for my wife many times...nothing sacred in our bedroom and she was always more comfortable at home....if your arrangement is for each to have fun, why mess up hers, because your suck buddy is not available....but I am certain she would accommodate your desires for an evening at home with a friend if you extend the same courtesy to her....

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimr View Post
    Just informed by my wife that she wants me to vacate the house early Friday evening.She is going to entertaining her lover.She will not say who and flat out refuses me to watch or be involved.She told me to call after 800pm Saturday evening for further instructions.Called suck buddy ad he is not available.Life is a bitch.
    Well what happened then?

Maybe she killed him!

No response since initial posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Maybe she killed him!

No response since initial posting!
    ....I thought the same thing but didn't want to post it...lol

Maybe when he got home on Saturday night...she fucked his brains out..lol (I know I'm bad...)