Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you prefer shaved or hairy ass

I've been shaving my anal rim since I was about 15. I prefer partners who do the same. What is your preference?

Re: Do you prefer shaved or hairy ass

Why do you want to know? What has happened to you to make you ask this question?(background)

I'm not sure if you are asking if I like shaved or natural arse on another guy or myself.

Personally, I look at it as we are men and body hair is part of being a man. (that's right…visually masculine manly. If you are naturally smooth that is ok ) I find the general interest in shaving a man's body as a denial of your masculinity. Having written that if a guy feels that he is "too" hairy it is his option to shave, trim or whatever. Visually, I think seeing some hair on a guy's arse is sexy. A lot less sexy on a woman though. If you are both into rimming I can see a physical benefit.

As far as my own butt, I don't shave my crack or arse hair. I see no reason. If someone asked me to, I probably would tell them to accept me as I am ..a masculine body haired guy.
    Last edited by tenni; Feb 17, 2014 at 9:50 AM.

Shaving is a big hassle, Tristan. I've always disliked my body hair, but shaving creates ingrown hair, so I trim close. That makes things prickly, though.

On a superficial level, I'm not drawn to very hairy guys and shaving a small patch looks strange to me.

Everyone has their preferences, but I appreciate the effort it takes to remain smooth.

I'm for whatever makes a lover feel best about themselves.

With the some-times exception of facial hair, I think people look their best when natural.

Sorry, I'm a smooth all the way, and prefer my men that way as well. My wife also likes smooth men, so it works out well

I'm naturally smooth, so I get the benefit of feeling others hairs on my skin. A hairy arse is a bonus to me coz I get to play with what I don't have. A smooth one is fine too though.

I am lucky. Smooth, but would never shave what little is there. To each is own though.

To answer your question: there is nothing that has happened to prompt me to ask the question. There's isn't any relevant background to share. I thought it would prompt some discussion. And I was certain that opinions would vary wildly. Thanks for your response.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    Why do you want to know? What has happened to you to make you ask this question?(background)

I'm not sure if you are asking if I like shaved or natural arse on another guy or myself.

Personally, I look at it as we are men and body hair is part of being a man. (that's right…visually masculine manly. If you are naturally smooth that is ok ) I find the general interest in shaving a man's body as a denial of your masculinity. Having written that if a guy feels that he is "too" hairy it is his option to shave, trim or whatever. Visually, I think seeing some hair on a guy's arse is sexy. A lot less sexy on a woman though. If you are both into rimming I can see a physical benefit.

As far as my own butt, I don't shave my crack or arse hair. I see no reason. If someone asked me to, I probably would tell them to accept me as I am ..a masculine body haired guy.

Its a curious question No given population or group can be put in a box! Groups are made of people, with similar common ground, but each group is as diverse as the human populace! Why do I o smooth? Comfort. I feel dirty when I have hair on my body, and the side effect is that it feels really good too! Also looks better in my micro bathing suits, and shows off my tattoos better . I'm not extremely hairy to begin with, so removing what I do have wasn't a stretch! My wife actually got me to the full smoothy stage I am now (she's disgusted by armpit hair, and hairy arms kinda gross her out too. So I went from just shaving pubes, ass, chest and legs, to adding armpits and arms to the regiman )

I prefer smooth and I am smooth.

I say bring out the Dancing Bears... I enjoy body hair visually, although it may be a pain to be pulling out pubes from your mouth every so often

Its so much cleaner after taking a dump too, with no ass hair for the crap to grab onto!

I just started shaving my ass a few months ago just to see what it was like. Little worried what my wife would think but she still hasn't noticed. I like the feel. A little erotic.

Quote Originally Posted by semod View Post
    I just started shaving my ass a few months ago just to see what it was like. Little worried what my wife would think but she still hasn't noticed. I like the feel. A little erotic.
    I'll bet she'll wonder why you hadn't done sooner! She may even want to rim you every now and then!

Since I am more into cocks than asses , makes no difference. But I do like a smooth or well groomed cock.

i started shaving my ass over 10 yrs ago in response to my BFF's comment that her hubby shaves for her (yeah, my BFF and I had a FWB thing ), and the funny thing is, my wife never has said a word. Not that there is much of a chance of her noticing, since our sex life has been on life-support for almost that long too.

i love a clean ass. Better for rimming.

Quote Originally Posted by newlynymphos View Post
    Its so much cleaner after taking a dump too, with no ass hair for the crap to grab onto!
    LOL! Only if you're the type that isn't thorough.

I like to shave and get waxed all the time.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 9 22-53-43.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	24827Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo amcik8.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	24828

I can't stand a hairy ass. Hey if that's what floats another guys boat fine, but for me I want it smooth as silk. I wouldn't eat a hair in my dinner, why would I want to eat one when tossing a salad? lol

I've been shaving my ass and crack for a few years and love the feel of a nice smooth ass. However the first time my wife noticed it she thought I was weird and was going to start shaving my legs next. HA! fooled her. I shaved my pits next. Still have a hairy chest and legs, and pits again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    I'm naturally smooth, so I get the benefit of feeling others hairs on my skin. A hairy arse is a bonus to me coz I get to play with what I don't have. A smooth one is fine too though.
    It's funny you say that, as the guys I am attracted to the most are smooth, while they tend to be attracted to me because I am hairy.

I enjoy seeing a hairy ass while fucking it. A smooth one makes me feel like I am dealing with a youngster, which sometimes is a turn-on.
    A nice hairy asshole is fun as I watch the hair move up and down my cock as I slide it in and out. Erotic and fulfilling.

I love a smooth ass, mmmmmmmmm

I've never burried my face in a shaved crack, or a stubbly one either. I may be concerned that he got around a little too much to safe.

Definitely prefer being smooth and being with other smooth people. I get waxed every 6-8 weeks and aside from feeling more sexy, it just feels more hygenic.

I've been shaving my ass, cock, tummy and chest for years. I also trim under arm hair. I've never had much body hair so it's not a lot of maintenance. The smooth look on guys makes me hot and I want to be that way too. I like soft smooth skin because I like fem type guys.
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment

V - I would like him to be shaved, but I know how much trouble I go to for what little I have, so I would never force J to do that. It would make certain things easier though.

Quote Originally Posted by gotlek View Post
    I like to shave and get waxed all the time.
    And the attached images, oh please do stop. Now, I'll walk around with wood all day.
    Sadly, I'm a big old wooly dog.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ass Cumm 2013 1.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	25682Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ass Fuck 1.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	25683Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ass Fuck 3.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	25684Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Large Dildo 2013 1.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	25685Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Large Dong 2013 1.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	25686
    I keep my whole body hair free! Except my head and face

I prefer a hairy hole. Shaved men are a turn-off for me. Dig the natural look. Same goes for women. I prefer a woman who don't shave.