Register

suggestability and orgasms

I got one of those solicitations for something called a no touch orgasm. Basically the guy was selling a hypnosis course and was anchoring and suggesting to the female partner to hit it. He claimed to have had hundreds of women excited to be around him.

Although it sort of sounds like bs, I have seen stage hypnotists get people to basically orgasm when ever he said a trigger word.

Talk about friends with benefits ! Anyone here actually experienced something similar to this in real life?

Re: suggestability and orgasms

I've known one guy, who could self-hypnotize and have orgasms as you described. My GF is also capable of inducing orgasms that way. I've attempted it, but other than creating an erection, that's as far as I got. It's an amazing phenomena to watch!

If she posts here could be interesting to hear her describe it, if you are comfortable with that.

Once was hypnotized, the therapist whom did it instilled some basic defenses in my mind. He took me into a really pleasant state and helped me understand hypnotism on a basic level. Ours was merely a general chatty hypnosis session the first run, then he did so again to instill the defenses.

Not saying I am incapable now, of being hypnotized, though am sure there is a degree of more difficulty for me to be. Did not mind our two sessions. He did reveal there is a good bit of power to hypnotism. Do not doubt some could be inspired to orgasm on command. Not experienced that myself, not denying either. It seems though a bit silly to me. *shrugs*

Well I wouldn't call it hypnosis, but there have been times when I try to concentrate on how it would feel being penetrated the way a woman would, and I can really feel strong tingling and pressure in space between balls and anus where a vagina should be, and I have had an orgasm that way without ever touching myself. I can't always do this, but I have done this on more than one occasion. And that orgasm, for me, feels way better than the typical ones.

I've had dreams and other things happen where I've come very, very close mentally to having an orgasm but sadly always seem to interrupt my train of thought at a critical moment.

My understanding of hypnosis is that it is about suggestion and belief and that you can't truly be persuaded to do something against your will.

There is at least one person who claims to teach a course where you can "think" yourself off - having to do with mental state, breath and relaxing and contracting PC muscles, etc. I don't know if I would actually PAY to take this course..

Considering "sex" is at least 50% in the mind anyway I would certainly think this sort of thing is possible..although your mileage may vary, be sure you trust your hypnotist friend to do the ethical thing.

lol I have done hypnotherapy, and what the guy is suggesting, is possible, however it generally requires a person to have a natural ability to react to certain stimuli and arousal reaction triggers..... and what is possible for one person, may not be possible for 5 people....

much of the self orgasm ability rests with the spine and nerves rather than with the brain, as you can dream with your mind but there are very subtle nerve impulses in the spine, pelvis and groin that actually give the orgasm..... its part of why people with spine injuries can have trouble cumming

basically you are creating a image in a persons mind that they can relate to in a sexual sense and equate to sex and sexual activity and it becomes so vivid and real that the body reacts accordingly.... its very similar to a lucid dream state ( awake and alert and able to control your dreams ) and it can rely on peoples awareness of themselves and what they react best to......... in simple terms, its like standing in a room and looking at somebody you find attractive, you imagine what they would be doing, the way they would look at you, the feel of their lips against your skin, the caress of their fingers, the heat of their breath and you do not become sexually aroused to the point that you would rip your clothing off and jump them in the middle of the room, but you internalise the feelings and sensations so that your body reacts to the contact that your mind is portraying and you can bring yourself to orgasm.......

lucid dreaming and wet dreams use the same principal, your body is reacting to the images in your mind......

lil bit of advice tho..... be careful of solicitation for self hypnosis....each person is different and what works for one person may not work for others... and personally I would steer careful of people that advertise what they can teach you for a price.... because they will make the money from you but you may not reap the rewards... and its no different to the stop smoking self hypnosis courses and tapes, they will only work for you if you are the type of person they work well on
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    lol I have done hypnotherapy, and what the guy is suggesting, is possible, however it generally requires a person to have a natural ability to react to certain stimuli and arousal reaction triggers..... and what is possible for one person, may not be possible for 5 people..
    <snip for space>
    and its no different to the stop smoking self hypnosis courses and tapes, they will only work for you if you are the type of person they work well on
    Am reminded of something the person whom hypnotized me said as a "catch phrase".

"Leave your mind so open, you pour it out." In essence he was explaining that a person
    is, or ought to according to ethics, be in full control. The therapist is just a "guide".

Have practiced self hypnosis a few times. They were times when doctors could not
    safely put me under, yet needed to dull pain in what they attended. Wisdom tooth
    needed removed. The doc could only give me a local that wore off in ten minutes.
    I went "sailing" looking at pic of a boat on his wall, only once felt pain for two
    seconds. He had to directly touch a major nerve cluster, lift the root piece out.

Would never teach anyone self hypnosis. For one thing, it is too subjective,
    what works for one does not work for all. For another, it might lend to someone
    becoming addicted or abusive. Finally, doubt my ability to teach it well enough.

I'm no guide, no leader, no follower. *grins*