Register

Talking I won't feel differently about this.

As you may, or may not know, I'm proud to be bisexual. I'm proud to be me. I don't care what no one else thinks or says. :D Who else is proud to be bisexual?

Re: I won't feel differently about this.

I feel the same. I am proud to be bi and I am proud to be a cocksucker.

Don't suffocate who you are. Be you. Always. :D

Pride in my orientation... not so much.
    I've been working to get a handle on it, and it just seems so difficult at times being married and open to my wife. She is accepting, but not happy about it.

My pride comes from how I handle myself in the slightly odd world of bisexuals. Being an honest, open, and trustworthy man, without lies or deceit, which I see so much of on sites... that is where my pride comes from - not because I am bi, but how I choose to live with it.

No, I am not 'proud' to be bisexual, however I am content with my sexuality. I simply don't see the need to be prooud of my sexuality just the same as I am not proud to be brunette. just my opinion,

Lisa

hugs n kisses

I am comfortable with my desires for women and men and very much enjoy fun sex with both genders, but would never advertise my bi-ness outside bi circles. Part of the thrill of being with men is that it is a secret, taboo side of me that nobody outside the swinging and bi lifestyles knows about.

I am become more comfortable with being Bi everyday. I have accepted it with my self and with others that are bi. I have yet to try and be open to all friends and family that I know outside of my bi circles. Maybe one day that will change. Society is getting there. I wish we did not have to label ourselves anything but sexual.

I totally agree with you honey.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo 46.jpg  

I would rather be gay than bisexual. Nevertheless, I am comfortable with my sexuality. I am not sure why I should be proud. But, I can understand why those that are active in promoting LGBT rights feel proud of their accomplishments.
    JEM

I'm proud to be bisexual in a way that I'm able to love both genders, and be open minded to have an open relationship. The part, which irritates me to be a bisexual, is that being with one partner will never be enough, and I will always get tempted by both genders.

I'm going to +1 Lisa (va) on this one with regards to being proud, although in my case, my hair is black.

I am, however, very grateful and thankful that I'm comfortable with who I am and what I am.

Happy Valentines Day!

The Drunk Uncle

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Uncle View Post
    I'm going to +1 Lisa (va) on this one with regards to being proud, although in my case, my hair is black.

I am, however, very grateful and thankful that I'm comfortable with who I am and what I am.

Happy Valentines Day!

The Drunk Uncle
    From birth, my hair is naturally black. While my hair is still thick as ever, black has faded to gray. But, I am very comfortable with that too.
    JEM

AWESOME!!!

I'm not proud or ashamed to be bisexual. I get more alienation from the gay men in my area than straight men. Their girlfriends tend to get excited about me being bisexual but automatically associate it with gay men and will invite me to the most awkward get togethers. Once, I went to one and the women and 4-5 femme gay men were in one room drinking wine and the guys were playing the newest street fighter game in the other room. They were competing and naturally being a pro at that game with Chun Li, I went in there and hung out beating them at the game after I bragged that I would. I wasn't cool to her anymore but she hated most of his friends anyhow. She was infuriated because she thought I'd be a gay bff type to her. He had to remind her that I am not gay. I had a lesbian mom and she said in my later teens 3-4 years after I came out that she'd had it with me and this "phase" and to come out because it was annoying her. When I was 28, she finally admitted she was ignorant and wrong because I had been in 5 relationships by then and it seemed to be with both still.

Proud and Loud!

Quote Originally Posted by CurEUs_Male View Post
    Pride in my orientation... not so much.
    I've been working to get a handle on it, and it just seems so difficult at times being married and open to my wife. She is accepting, but not happy about it.

My pride comes from how I handle myself in the slightly odd world of bisexuals. Being an honest, open, and trustworthy man, without lies or deceit, which I see so much of on sites... that is where my pride comes from - not because I am bi, but how I choose to live with it.

So very well said, and I'm with you 110% on this!

I have to agree with CuRUs_Male as well...... and yes my pride comes in the same way, I am proud of how I live with it but I can not really honestly say that I am proud to be bisexual because of some of the hurt and heartache it has caused..... there have been times that I have chosen not to be in a relationship with a person because I know that I have a bisexual nature.... and there have been times that I have been in a relationship and being bisexual has created issues....

often I have had to say to people, is it me, the bisexual that you have the issue with, or me the person....... because my sexuality is part of me, its not something that the rest of me revolves around...
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands