Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: eating own cum/face shots

I was 15-17 last time I remember eating my own cumm. Enjoyed it immensely, don't really know why I stopped! Haven't tasted any cumm since! Just pre-cumm. Seems every guy gets so turned on by my ass, they can't wait to fuck me, so I never get a chance to suck anyone off to orgasm!

While stroking my stiff cock on cam today, it was feeling so great. I kept pulling on
    my cock as my precum oozed out my piss slit. Oh and it tasted great, when I finally decided to go ahead and shoot my load. I milked my precious cum until it ran down my hand. I quickly lifted my hand to my mouth licked the cum from my sticky hand. Mmmmmm
    good till the last, not long after this my wife came home and gave me a kiss wondering if she smelled or tasted my seed.

The first time I tried it I was around 14. Twenty years later I'm still at it.
    I find the pre-cum is oh so sweet,you just gotta gobble it up.
    If you use a fruit flavoured lube, things can get tasty

I've tried it ,but miss my mouth most of the time ! I've swallowed some but not much!

Had this problem for a long time (Re: wanting my cum while jerking only to lose interest when shooting my load). Solution: Jerk until you know when you are about to cum, the moment right before you climax, you must squeeze the tip of your cock. Wait until the urge subsides you release the pinch and a bit of semen will release without the orgasm. I guarantee that you will slobber that cum without feeling disgusted. If you master this you can do this multiple times in one session.

Hmm I've never tried the pinch method. I have though either shot my load on certain fruits and salads then ate it mmmmmm. Also I lick it from my hand just as it begins to ooze out my slit and swallow it down. Sometimes I swish it around in my mouth b4 swallowing it. Got Cum!

I enjoy masturbating with my legs over my head (the candlestick position) and can shoot my whole load in my mouth. I do feel a slight sense of hesitation as I am about to cum but afterwards I enjoy the silky and salty taste of my cum in my mouth. I am sure I would also enjoying eating another man's cum.

Since posting above I was masturbating while lying on my back and lifted my pelvis off the floor as I was about to cum. I hadn't cum for a while and was particularly horny thinking about tasting cum. The first volley of shots landed all over my stomach and chest as expected, but the second volley hit me square in the face , all over my chin and a little bit in my eye. It was an unexpected but pleasant surprise.
    Last edited by bikiniman; Feb 13, 2014 at 2:22 AM.

Tried once, and the thought of it made me very horny. Unfortunately it turned out that I didn't like the taste . Fortunately I had a bottle of Laphroaig to kill the taste.

I have tasted it but the problem is that the desire usually goes away after orgasm. I still rub it on my chest though and let it dry. Nature being what it is, I am not able to shoot it on my face anymore.

My mrs loves it when I cum in her or on her and she tell me to lick her clean which I do, but the other week she f-cked me with a strap on and was wanking me at the same time , and when I cum all over the bed sheet she told me to clean it up which I loved . But like a lot of others if I was masterbating and thought I would cum in my mouth or lick it up I can't to it

Quote Originally Posted by weiner75 View Post
    I could taste my precum all day long but as soon as I cum I lose the desire any thoughts?
    I have the same thing as you love my pre cum but lose interest when I cum

I am a 69 year old married bisexual man and have actually been having sex with men since I turned 65 and have enjoyed it immensely. I had thoughts about sex with men in my earlier years but I finally made it happen in my later years. I masturbate often and I do shoot a big load and I scoop up my cum and eat it and enjoy the taste very much. I eat my cum every time I cum and wouldn't do otherwise, I love the taste of my cum and love eating it. I have nerver had a problem eating my cum after I shoot my load, in fact I love it very much and of course I love eating the cum from other men, it is really very delicious. The more I jackoff and cum the more cum I eat.

Quote Originally Posted by shavedcockluver View Post
    Yes I have the same issue. I am able to suck my own cock and always have the intention of cumming in my mouth buy when my orgasm starts I end up pulling out shooting on my face.

Damn! If I could suck my own cock, I'd swallow my load all the time! As it is, I will frequently eat what I cum, but not all the time. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

In those rare times I have been with another guy, I've never had a problem swallowing my partner's load, especially if I hadn't cum yet. Once, when REALLY horny I told my partner not to swallow my load so he could pass it to me afterwards. That was really hot!

I always have the urge for this, ecspecially after tasting my precum! But whenever I do, I get embarrassed and quickly wash up

Same as me

How do u suck ur own cock

Like a few others here...I used to be able to suck my own cock when I was younger and much thinner. I would have full intentions of swallowing my load but seems that the urge escapes me just prior to cumming and I cum on my face or chest. Now that I can no longer even attempt to suck my own cock, I have cum into a cup or bottle and again with intentions of drinking it after but lose the desire. Once in a while I will cum on myself and wipe it off and lick it off my hands. I wish one day to be able to swallow anothers cum and see if it is what I expect...

Quote Originally Posted by newlynymphos View Post
    I was 15-17 last time I remember eating my own cumm. Enjoyed it immensely, don't really know why I stopped! Haven't tasted any cumm since! Just pre-cumm. Seems every guy gets so turned on by my ass, they can't wait to fuck me, so I never get a chance to suck anyone off to orgasm!
    Well, at least you get the creampie. You can't complain about that, no?

i'm not a big guzzler myself, but a bud once explained to me the way to do it is....as you're jerking off, get allllmost to the point of shooting...and as you feel the point of no return, STOP stroking...and let the first spurt shoot into your hand...IMMEDIATELY pop it into your mouth and swish it around, savoring the warmth, texture, and flavor...as you continue stroking and then pump out the rest of the load....that edging also makes the orgasm feel more intense..along with the thought of the fresh cum in your mouth. i'm with the rest of you..if you shoot , the desire is completely lost and actually sound like a nasty idea. lets hear from you guys that try my approach. the one-squirt-pop-in-your-mouth then shoot technique.

Billy shoots on me then licks it off

Swallowed my load last night got a bigger load then i thought ! Loved but missed the head in mouth !

I had the same problem,and this worked for me. Cum into a pill bottle or something like it , wait a couple of minutes and then down it

I sometimes enjoy edging myself, milking drops of cum out, but not really orgasming. As each drop comes out, I'll rub in over my cock or scoop it up with a finger and eat it. I'd really like to find someone else to enjoy this with.

I used to chicken out all the time but over time I finally did it - now I do it all the time - I even came in a glass and drank it the other day since I can never get the full load in my mouth. On the flip side I have never sucked a cock - looking forward to that chance.

I've had to want to eat my cum for awhile but as soon as I orgasm and ejaculated I immediately lost interest in eating my sperm.
    So I devised a mental plan, and the next time I masturbated I pretended that there was another man with me and he made me cum and then he demanded that I eat the cum. I hurried up and licked it off my hand and swallowed. That was a year or two ago and in that time I have only let a few loads go to waste, otherwise I eat my own cum all the time and I jack off about once a day. So I have eaten a lot of my seed. Hey I make it, why waste it?
    I feel like eating some now since typing my experience.

I had a guy who I was playing with have me jack off and cum on his cock as he laid on his back ( I left a nice trail of cum from his cock head to his balls) Then he told me to suck my cum off his dick and hold it in my mouth til he came in my mouth which I did and then he did and then we kissed and shared our cum cocktail. I love cum. If I knew I could love it this much, I would have sucked a lot more cocks starting in High School.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkster24 View Post
    I always have the urge for this, ecspecially after tasting my precum! But whenever I do, I get embarrassed and quickly wash up
    I feel the same way. I don't know why that is. Every now and then I do muster up the nerve to swallow it and do. Mmmmmm,

I always shoot my load in my palm and eat it,and sometimes I will shoot it in a shot glass and freeze it and keep adding to it til I got it about half full,then I let it thaw at room temp and sdrink it.,and if I am going to be sucking a cock that day,i will jack off on the cock I am going to suck and then start sucking,i never waste a drop of cum,i just love the stuff

I had a problem with eating my own until I started eating strawberries and pineapple and drinking fresh orange juice. Now my cum tastes really sweet and very tasty and I always eat it up and swill it around my mouth, very yummy!