Register

OMG it happened!

It finally happened today! I was posting about an encounter I had earlier today with my vibrator on this site and I received a message.... Well next thing I know I'm heading out the door to meet someone! All during the drive I couldn't believe I was actually doing this! That one of my fantasies was about to come true. As I arrived my heart was pounding in my throat, I was nervous as hell! The guy comes right over to my car and I can't believe I'm actually unlocking the door letting him in! We exchange some small talk and then he asks me to see my cock. I hesitated a second but then opened my fly and I couldn't believe was stroking my cock in front of another guy. He reached over took my cock in his hand and before I knew it he was sucking my cock, I was as hard as a rock, begging him to suck on my cock hard and that he did! He took my cock all the way down his throat, and did things to my cock that I'd never felt before, Then he started licking and then sucking on my balls, OMG my nuts felt like they were going to explode. I came close cuming a number of times but every time I felt my cum rising in my cock a car would drive by and wreck it. I was just to nervous to relax so I could cum. But OMG I never had a better blow job in my life!!!! I can't wait until we get together again! I plan on returning the favor! & I know he wants my thick cock deep in his ass! I plan on filling his ass with my seed too! He wants me to breed him like a bitch. I cant wait to slide my cock up his ass!

Re: OMG it happened!

sounds hot i have been looking all day for someone to play with tonight my plan is go all out not just a cock sucking my ass is in need

Tonight was my very first time with a guy and I wasn't even sure I'd be able to get hard with another guy, well my raging hard-on soon after he started sucking me disproved any fears I may have had about that. wow was my heart pounding! Man it felt so damn good! My cock felt like it as going to explode as he sucked me! God I was so nervous! I just wish I could have sucked his cock too! or at least just touch it! that would have been the second/third cherries I would have lost tonight, but I'll just have to wait till next time. Can't wait till then!!!!!! Next time we'll have more time and privacy to explore and have fun, and more room too. I'd like to see how many cherries I can pop that night. I hope to lose them all. Well as many as I can.
    Last edited by cw1860; Jan 1, 2014 at 2:19 AM.

Congratulations - bet you were filled with all kinds of thoughts before, during and after your adventure! (Mostly good ones, I hope...)

You sound a lot like the gentleman who was my first experience. We'd sucked and played with each other's cocks a couple of times in an MFM scenario with my wife, and it felt just as natural as can be. I did have the opportunity to feel him in my ass, and loved both the psychology and the physical feeling of the entire experience!

Enjoy this evolving aspect of yourself, and be safe!

[QUOTE=cw1860;262534]It finally happened today! I was posting about an encounter I had earlier today with my vibrator on this site and I received a message.... Well next thing I know I'm heading out the door to meet someone! All during the drive I couldn't believe I was actually doing this! That one of my fantasies was about to come true. As I arrived my heart was pounding in my throat, I was nervous as hell! The guy comes right over to my car and I can't believe I'm actually unlocking the door letting him in! We exchange some small talk and then he asks me to see my cock. I hesitated a second but then opened my fly and I couldn't believe was stroking my cock in front of another guy. He reached over took my cock in his hand and before I knew it he was sucking my cock, I was as hard as a rock, begging him to suck on my cock hard and that he did! He took my cock all the way down his throat, and did things to my cock that I'd never felt before, Then he started licking and then sucking on my balls, OMG my nuts felt like they were going to explode. I came close cuming a number of times but every time I felt my cum rising in my cock a car would drive by and wreck it. I was just to nervous to relax so I could cum. But OMG I never had a better blow job in my life!!!! I can't wait until we get together again! I plan on returning the favor! & I know he wants my thick cock deep in his ass! I plan on filling his ass with my seed too! He wants me to breed him like a bitch. I cant wait to slide my cock up his ass![/
    QUOTE]
    Dont get ur hopes up! 95 % of the suppose b serious first meets u will never see or hear from them again!

There is something wonderful about that first time that you will never forget. Good for you for not getting cold feet and letting it happen. You have opened the doors to a more full sex life.

It is true that most encounters do not happen. New and bi-curious men can get cold feet at the last minute. It has nothing to do with you. They are nervous and insecure just like you were. It is perfectly normal. Some men have a lot to loose and that is another fear. Not everyone is brave enough to step beyond that first time fear. From my experience about 1 in 3 show up. Most of them need a little help to relax. Normally letting them know they are perfectly normal, have a normal cock and you are interested in playing with them is enough to get things started. Just remember your first time. Someone showing desire for your cock took down a lot of walls. Just do the same for others and you will have all the partners you want.

Waiting for my first time...sigh! Tom

Quote Originally Posted by actor View Post
    Waiting for my first time...sigh! Tom
    It will come for you eventually, mine did, yours will too. Just be patient. ne came from out of the blue when I lest expected it. Now I'm waiting for my second time! :-) Well have more time to play an explore. Just put your fears aside and just let it happen when the time comes. Resist the urge to leave. That's the hardest part just letting go and allowing it to happen. It's scary yes, but hot too. You just have overcome your fear of the big taboo and give into your desires. your cock will thank you. Now that I've actually done it I'm sorry I waited so long. Now I'm ready to explore all my desires. Too bad your not closer to me, I'd gladly be your first. Now I want more!!!!

it was sure nice to give cw some of the good sucking I can do
    an im counting the min's to do more

My first time was rape.
    He didn't even touch my dick.

you told! :-) OMG Your good!!!!!! I hope that next time I can return the favor! and give you something sweet to swallow as a reward
    Last edited by cw1860; Jan 1, 2014 at 5:47 PM.

I am wanting something similar to happen to me,I want to suck the others cock too, maybe more, who knows, I'm sure it will happen and I'm sure I'll like it .

Congratulations! I'm still waiting for my first time.

I'm happy to report that it did in fact happen again today!! & this time I was able to relax and reward his expert sucking with a large load of cream! What sent me over the edge tonight was when we 69d! The minute his cock touched my tongue and I began sucking his cock, that animal instinct took over andI couldn't get enough of him in my mouth! I was so hot I shot my load almost as soon as I started sucking him. I think I'm a cock slut! Next time I stretch his ass! and seed him!

I'm still waiting for my first time to suck a hard cock and make it cum.

Nicely stated Robert. It will happen. This is not magical, neither was chasing men in rest areas. Now bisexuality is out and for discussion. Being gay is being accepted and now law in many parts of the country. Finding new partners is much easier with this site. Keep at it, keep reading, and I would encourage you to read people's bios at their profile section. It people are smart they have given you a location allowing you to find potential partners much faster.

I think the anticipation, the fear of being caught, the taboo nature of it, all of that just heighten the experience.

Congrats and "welcome to the secret club!!" LOL

I guess someone needs to teach you the secret handshake, now!! LOL

Thanks but I'd much rather suck on a cock!

I am still waiting myself, anyone in the KC area?

southern calif here, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreyharddick View Post
    southern calif here, sorry
    I figured I'd be waiting a bit.

LOL, you never know how or when you might meet someone. I posted an ad to take pictures for people who needed G-rated,erotic or nude pics for web profiles. A guy e-mailed and asked if I could stop by his house one morning on the way to work and shoot some pics. He was an average guy, decent looking, somewhat built like a construction worker. I began to snap clothed pics and he began to disrobe. We eventually shot some nude shots. He had an awesome thick penis, maybe 7" long, cut, and had a nice load of precum forming as I continued to take pics. I asked "what you gonna do with that thing now ?". He said "rub one out in the shower if you won't suck it...". Needless to say I helped him out and it was fun.....never thought it would end that way...

berryhard

I like this thread, interesting to see others when through the nervousness and frustration of "getting it to happen" as I did for my first time. Wish guys in my area would read this so they show up and enjoy the pleasure, it's sooo worth it to feel a cock grow and throb in your mouth, fill your throat when erect and shoot a hot load in hour mouth, throat and on your face.

I go through the nervousness every time I meet a guy!! Though I've only met two so far, may meet #3 tonight. Hope it goes well wish me luck!! Yep already nervous! But excited as well!

Nuthin to be nervous about. I'm a very nice guy...

Nice to know I about the fun times of others here in Michigan. That makes me smile.
    JEM