Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: How do you like to suck your dicks?

Me too!! Gumming a big mushroom head is pure pleasure!

wow that was a good description, wanna go out for dinner or something lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingJacking View Post
    I want him then to lie on his back with his dick sticking up proudly. I start by licking his nipples, then up to his neck and ear to get him rock hard! While I am licking his ears and nipples, I give his dick a long, easy slow upward stroke to get a drop of precum to run down the head. At that point I move down real close and give his dick a first lick. I start by placing my tongue right on his drop of precum before it runs down onto the shaft. Then I slowly lick up to his peehole, where I gently run my tongue along its length. I then continue on down the underside to about halfway down the shaft, and return slowly back to his peehole, where I repeat the gingerly tonguing. By this time I am getting lots of his precum!

Now I focus more on the head, swirling my tongue around right on the ridge of the helmet, and being careful to enjoy each wonderful drop of precum. I let each drop run down the topside of his helmet and almost drop off the ridge, but before it does, I place my tongue flat against the head and lick and swirl it all around, again focusing more on the helmet ridge. Before he can cum I stop and let his dick throb a little, maybe getting him close enough to make his pecum a little milky. And finally, of course, I take him over the top and enjoy his cum!

I love to suck with the guy standing in front of me . Sometimes it starts with just his cock sticking out of his pants but once I am able to get to work on him they quickly realize they are in for a good sucking. They will then drop their pants and give me access to the whole package. I love to grab both balls in my hand massaging them while I suck his cock top to bottom. After a few minutes I'll pop one of two of those balls into my mouth for some gentle sucking. Then its back to the cock. By this time some of the guys push me off because they don't want to come too fast , some tell me I am one of the best cock suckers they ever experienced (which is nice to hear). One other thing I like to do is to place the cock between my cheek & teeth. The sensation of the bottom of the cock rubbing along the sides of my teeth push some of them over the edge right there. If it works out I'm rewarded with a nice creamy load.

I'll start with licking his balls and getting a good taste of all that manly musk between his legs. I'll then kiss the top of his head, getting my lips wet as I rub them against it while I start licking into his slit. Love teasing him like this for a bit before he gets to feel his whole head go inside my mouth. When I finally get him fully inside my mouth, he'll be so hard. I love closing my eyes and just feeling all parts of his big mushroom head with my tongue. Feeling the smoothness of it, the sensitive underside, the ridge of his helmet on the topside and the heat from his open piss slit, It'll just get hit with a wave of euphoria like "OMG, I have penis in my mouth right now, like for real a man's hard and aroused penis that's going to shoot hot sperm down my throat." At that point, I'll grab his cock and slap it against my tongue, bouncing up and down. I love sucking him hard, popping his head out of my mouth, making tons of sound, and then slapping it against my tongue, feeling the heavy weight of it hitting my tongue, reminding me that it is a serious piece of meat that I need to respect. I'll let him smack all over my face asserting the control and power his cock has over me. I'm nothing compared to this big penis. I need to submit; I need to take its big helmet into my mouth and eat everything that ejaculates out of it.

When the time comes, I'll be massaging his sack with that swollen head resting at the front of my wet mouth. Or maybe I'm licking his balls as he's jerking himself off, making that load that I badly need. When he's ready, he'll demand I open my mouth and I'll gladly rush as quick as I can to the head of his cock. Grabbing that head with my lips, mouth wide open, resting it on the bed of my generous tongue, in that moment it'll hit me how dirty I am and how I didn't even flinch when he told me to open my mouth. A man's penis is in my mouth, that hot open slit pointing right at me about to teach me a lesson, show me who's boss. And I'll realize this is exactly why i'm here, to submit to cock, to witness his orgasm, to let a man show me how to be a man...directly into my mouth. I'll be in awe as his warm nut busts in my mouth, all that hot sperm blasting out of his balls, I'll eat it all in submission as a beta in hopes that maybe it can save me and make me more of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by bob338 View Post
    I don't enjoy being forced or gagged. I like to take my time, go gently, lick under the head, slowly up the shaft. Love to suck the head and use my hands on his shaft to get him to cum. I don't get impatient. It just turns me on so much to feel his cock in my mouth. I want it to last. But when he finally blows his load in my mouth, I practically cum myself. Nothing like a nice mouthful of hot cum.
    My regular bud loves throatfucking me and I love it as well. His full balls slapping in the chin as he force feeds his hungry cock to me.