Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: How do you like to suck your dicks?

I just take my teeth out and gum him til he cums then I swallow it and enjoy. Oh then I put my teeth back in.:-)

okbiguy

My favorite way to suck cock is laying on my back on the bed with my head over the side, his cock in my mouth and his balls resting on my nose and eyes.

Deep and wet. Has to be a good mix of hand(s) and mouth.

Uh...Idk, anyway he wants me to suck him. Whether he wants me to swallow, cum all over my mouth, my ass my dick...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Best way i,ve found is to use your lips, tongue, mouth & throat !!!.

ram balls deep
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I luv sucking with just my mouth then being mouth fucked And yes I luv it when they cum

I love rubbing his balls or fingering his ass as I jerk his cock hard. In those final seconds, his cock will get so stiff and big, my mouth will be around his head. There's nothing hotter than feeling his cock head swell up with your tongue on it and tasting hot fresh semen shoot out of it. I lose my mind tonguing his big head all over as cum pumps out of it while he moans in ecstasy.

like to be on my knees sucking, licking, kissing . just plain worshiping the cock I just want to make my friend feel good and cum and I do like to suck multilpe cocks when I can....

When he starts leaking precum, I like to first place my tongue right on the drop, catching it before it runs down onto the shaft. Then I slowly lick up to his peehole, where I gently run my tongue along its length. I then continue on down the underside of the shaft about halfway, then return slowly back to his peehole, where I repeat the gingerly tonguing.

Next I focus mainly on the head, swirling my tongue around right on the ridge of the helmet, being careful to enjoy each wonderful drop of precum. I let each drop run down the topside of his helmet and almost drop off the ridge, but before it does, I put my tongue flat against the head and lick and swirl it all around, again focusing more on the helmet ridge. When I sense he is about to cum, I stop and let his dick throb a little. I love it when he get so close to the edge that his precum gets a little milky.

Finally I take him over the top, and let his dick shoot onto my waiting tongue. After the first throb, I take his head in my mouth and put my tongue on his peehole to feel and taste each oozing squirt! Man I'm really leaking a lot just thinking about it!
    Last edited by LovingJacking; Aug 31, 2016 at 11:42 AM.

I love to feel that hot thick spunk jetting on my tongue and I always swirl it around my mouth to get the full flavour before I swallow it all down. Mmmmmmmmm

Newbie61

Well I am new to this.Yesterday I sucked my 4th one.I took he soft cock in my mouth and just softly sucked on it feeling it get hard in my mouth.I sucked on it without using my hands.He blurted out you might be new to this but you are good.I had planned on swallowing his load.I was so horny as he came I came and lost the urge to swallow.He came in my mouth and I sucked it all out but I went and spit it in the sink.Sorry but I plan on sucking his cock again and will swallow!!!!!

I like to start out sucking just the head slowly then suck all of the cock slowly all the way around and up hand down taking my hand and jacking it slowly or playing with his ball. at first I like for him to just let me suck it slowly in my own way but I do tell them before we start that when he gets close to cumming that I wont them to grab my head and face fuck me fast and cum whenever they get ready to seems most cums harder in my mouth when I let them face fuck me the way they wont to

I love taking my time and the longer the better. Being naked and sucking cock is my favorite past time. My buddy and I spend hours teasing each other's cocks.

slow and sexual

Awesome thread. Nice to hear how much you guys enjoy sucking cock. You must all give fantastic head....enthusiasm is the key...lol.

Who cares what position, as long as he is hard and full of cum.

I like a guy that will empty his load in a sucking mouth without trying to hold back. I not into all day sucking Istart licking the head around the crown then taking more till i have it to my throat I like having my mouth slowly fuck Till he's ready to cum thenholding me so I take his load and swallow!!!
    Last edited by Tungtwat; Nov 14, 2016 at 4:16 PM. Reason: more added

Reading that just got me hard lol. Thanks.

Nice. When I have one again that's exactly what I'm gonna do

I love the guy standing in front of me with full access to his hanging balls. I'll twirl my tongue around the head and then slowly take it all the way to the base repeating that at a faster pace . While I'm doing this I'll be working those balls until he starts spewing pre cum knowing it won't be long until I'm rewarded with a nice creamy load.

Until they are dry and clean!

I like to suck them with passion and gusto

It's always changing...and depends on the guy and the mood. Most of the guys I suck like to sit back an let me work...but lately they've been more aggressive. I'm frankly afraid of a hard face fucking, but the times a guy has opened my throat to vent his lust have been pretty awesome.

In the beginning I like to take my time. I like to explore the head of his penis with my tongue and lips, particularly around the lip of the head and where hopefully the pre-cum is being produced. I like feeling his balls and massage them with the same rhythm as my tongue has on his penis. I also like to massage from his balls up the length of his penis. When I sense he's ready for more, I speed up my sucking of his head to more and more on his penis to the same rythm as his balls and penis. When his penis gets extra hard I'm rapidly using my tongue against the head and cum hole. He starts filling my mouth with seminal fluid and sperm from his testicles and prostate. Each pulse brings another wave of the taste and smell of semen. It's like having a party in my mouth with his warm penis and millions of sperm cells. After savoring for a minute or so I swallow his cum and carefully lick his penis clean. Heaven...

I always suck cock slow and varying the rhythm and how hard I suck. I only occasionally use my hands as I like to get my man off by using only my mouth.

I never get tired of sucking cock and the longer my man lasts the better I like it.

I like to start out slow and give lots of attention to his balls and nut sac. Spending lots of time worshipping the cock n balls as he relaxes, when I feel him getting closer to his orgasam I will speed up a little and when he is seconds from Cumming I will go as fast as possible, driving him to a great orgasam.....oh and I always swallow his load like a good cum slut. Yummmm

I will do it any way he wants as long as he cums in my mouth

However he wants it....as long as I get his cum!

I want him then to lie on his back with his dick sticking up proudly. I start by licking his nipples, then up to his neck and ear to get him rock hard! While I am licking his ears and nipples, I give his dick a long, easy slow upward stroke to get a drop of precum to run down the head. At that point I move down real close and give his dick a first lick. I start by placing my tongue right on his drop of precum before it runs down onto the shaft. Then I slowly lick up to his peehole, where I gently run my tongue along its length. I then continue on down the underside to about halfway down the shaft, and return slowly back to his peehole, where I repeat the gingerly tonguing. By this time I am getting lots of his precum!

Now I focus more on the head, swirling my tongue around right on the ridge of the helmet, and being careful to enjoy each wonderful drop of precum. I let each drop run down the topside of his helmet and almost drop off the ridge, but before it does, I place my tongue flat against the head and lick and swirl it all around, again focusing more on the helmet ridge. Before he can cum I stop and let his dick throb a little, maybe getting him close enough to make his pecum a little milky. And finally, of course, I take him over the top and enjoy his cum!