Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How do you like to suck your dicks?

-get throatfucked gagged
    -suck it yourself slow and lot of handwork and not too deep
    -suck it myself deep and no hands, that's how it's done

And other question- do you get sick of sucking easily if your man doesn't cum fast (enough)?

Re: How do you like to suck your dicks?

I like to suck them whichever way gets me the cum! Honestly, I like to start out by making out with it. French kissing it, looking him in the eyes. A bit of sucking, licking and sucking his balls and his taint. Kissing his pelvis, then sucking, sucking while stroking him, just using my mouth to make love to his hard dick till he busts a warm thick load in my mouth for me to swallow. Love the guys that can multi-cum!

I'm like orallibido, I make out with it. I love the balls almost as much as I love the penis, so I spend a lot of time there, and I like to move my hands over his hips and thighs while I am using my mouth. I also really enjoy putiing something between my legs as a pretend penis for the guy to suck on. Not as much physical sensation as getting my pussy licked, but it's an awesome visual.
    Bisexuality means I care more about what's in your head than I do about what's in your pants.

I start with wet swirling around the head and a bit of licking around the sides then when it is nice and wet go back to the head with my lips and take it down my throat to the balls. That usually elicits a groan of pleasure and compliments on my deep throat technique. After a few thrusts up and down I go where his rhythm takes me; back up to suck on the head, then gently take each ball in my mouth and then if he is starting to thrust his hips up a bit, I know he wants to fuck my face so I postiion my mouth in such a way as to create an oral pussy for him to thrust in and out of, keeping my lips firm but not too tight around his dick.. When the balls start to contract and his breathing becomes faster, I know he is close and then I take him deep into my throat and hold it deep letting my tongue swirl around his hard cock. Usually another throat or two will get his warm creamy load exploding in my mouth combined with his ohs and ahs of pure ectasy. Whew, wish I had a cock to suck right now....

Wish I had multiple dicks, and was still flexible enough to suck them.
    Elian says I'm "intense" though. Not quite sure if that's a good or bad "intense".
    He seems to enjoy it but slips away.

I need a cigarette after reading the responses and I don't smoke

I like to start by gently kissing the soft head of the cock then licking it as it starts to get hard and when it starts to stand up I start to gently suck it all the way hard and go to town on it until I get the load out.

Often! Each person is different!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Everyone here seems to love their sexpartners and have so much time.
    I usually just suck it no kissing it or so,
    but I do hate to being throatfucked,
    I do take it the deepest ever anyway so why shove it in me?

PS do u have the guy cum in your throat and do u manage to swallow without choacking or does he cum in ur mouth+then u swallow?
    I always choack from the jizz

A really hot thread.

I like to start running my tongue around the tip of my partner's cock while wrapping my hand around the base. Once he's nice and hard, I lick the sides of his cock, sometimes with very gentle love bites. Sucking the full length of the shaft with my hands caressing his balls comes next. I always suck his balls as well. What comes next depends on the feedback I get from my partner. I really love it when my partner - or when another man or woman - tells me what to do with my mouth and hands. It never gets boring, but my neck muscles sometimes cramp up. Then, I use my hands to rub his cock and caress his balls. Once the cramp is gone, it's back to sucking and licking until I get a mouthful of his delicious hot cum.
    Bisexual Explorer

I like to have him cum in my mouth so I can taste it and sometimes let him see all his man sauce in my mouth before I swallow it. I've had oozers (guys whose cum oozes out) and that's fine, but I prefer shooters. I love feeling all that warm cum hit the back of my mouth full force.

I like long, slow and teasing. I prefer to suck smaller cocks (less than 6") the best for just this reason. Easy relaxed fit with no jaw cramps. Bigger is what my butt is for. I like to savor the experience of his hard-on twitching and listening for the sounds that tell me how close he is. I am going to get the cum anyway, why rush through the entertainment.

Second question. I prefer a man to take his time cumming. I am fine with quick cummers but I always wish it was not over yet.
    Last edited by robert4friends; Dec 28, 2013 at 12:20 PM.

Post Re: How do you like to suck your dicks?

`

No hands is how I prefer to receive, but I do not cum from BJs.... so it is all about the feeling.
    Giving would be whatever way my Partner likes.

`

Quote Originally Posted by robert4friends View Post
    I like long, slow and teasing. I prefer to suck smaller cocks (less than 6") the best for just this reason. Easy relaxed fit with no jaw cramps. Bigger is what my butt is for. I like to savor the experience of his hard-on twitching and listening for the sounds that tell me how close he is. I am going to get the cum anyway, why rush through the entertainment.

Second question. I prefer a man to take his time cumming. I am fine with quick cummers but I always wish it was not over yet.
    Reminds me of a dude who said (after swallowing) WAS THAT ALL?
    It was so freaking funny, it's not cause it took me 40mnutes to cum , that I ought to cum a huge amount lol

I really get into it worship it to the max..lick the piss slit hoping it will ooze out some hot sweet nectar for me to enjoy...which it always does. I work it long and slow taking the guy up over and over again.......edging him closer and closer each time.
    When the juice is running out of him and he is moaning for me to finish him off I take his cum for one last rise up his piss tube.
    I work him off with my mouth and tongue. Unlike so many guys I never miss a drop. If the guy likes to see himself cum I'll put the bottom of his head on the flat of my tongue with his piss slit in my mouth so he can see the ejaculations shooting into the back of my throat. I swallow him sometimes between squirts................which I like the best or all of it at the end.
    He is drained when I am done.

S-L-O-W-L-Y
    Don't worry, be happy!

I like to put it in my mouth before it's hard. Tease it with my tongue. Then feel it get hard in my mouth, it really turns me on. Then I like to reach around and play with his asshole while I suck him dry and swallow his cum.

That's what I like, take it before it's hard and let slow licks and sucks rise his cock to the occasion. The same can be said for slow licking of a pussy making the juices flow, drives women crazy! Either sex starting slow increases the happy ending.
    Don't worry, be happy!

sadly, i can't suck my dick...but, i have often fantasized about it! i prefer sucking cock slow and easy...lots of handwork and attention.

Quote Originally Posted by bi_n_texas View Post
    sadly, i can't suck my dick...but, i have often fantasized about it! i prefer sucking cock slow and easy...lots of handwork and attention.
    I almoast broke my neck a few times trying, my penis aint 40inches and I ain't anorexic, but I still wanned to try.
    Ended up cumming in my face and mouth and peeing too, but afterwords my neck... OMG

i love to tease it firstbthen use my tounge on the head tip then start to suck it and move my tounge at same time then when he starts to cum i suck it faster and hard till he starts to throb in my mouth then i get on my back spread my legs and have him put it in me while he throbbing then go with the motion as he humps

I don't enjoy being forced or gagged. I like to take my time, go gently, lick under the head, slowly up the shaft. Love to suck the head and use my hands on his shaft to get him to cum. I don't get impatient. It just turns me on so much to feel his cock in my mouth. I want it to last. But when he finally blows his load in my mouth, I practically cum myself. Nothing like a nice mouthful of hot cum.

I don't know about throat fucking . I do like a little face fucking . I usually do the work though , mouth and hands . Time wise , quicker is better , but I'm pretty persistent . I've gone 45 minutes before giving up . Usually they stop me before I give up .

Quote Originally Posted by bob338 View Post
    I don't enjoy being forced or gagged. I like to take my time, go gently, lick under the head, slowly up the shaft. Love to suck the head and use my hands on his shaft to get him to cum. I don't get impatient. It just turns me on so much to feel his cock in my mouth. I want it to last. But when he finally blows his load in my mouth, I practically cum myself. Nothing like a nice mouthful of hot cum.

I'll never forget a few years ago I had a guy fill up my throat and for some reason- I usually don't masturbate at the same time- this time I did and I came the same second as this hot load went into my throat. I found it pretty hot. Ufortunatly it didn't happen again since (not even sucking)

GirlyBoi4U

I like to run my tongue up and down the underside of his shaft, swirling it around the tip each time I reach the top. Eventually, I take him into my mouth, with my lips wrapped around his shaft and my tongue tickling the head of his throbbing cock. I start slowly taking him deeper in my mouth until I have all of him I can take, and begin gliding up and down with a gentle sucking. I might use some hand stroking for additional stimulation. When I know he is just about to cum, I bring my lips up to the very tip of his cock and slowly stroke his shaft with my hand, and I literally suck and draw his cum into my mouth, milking his cock and tasting every drop of his juices.

Wow...now I am so hungry for cock!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyBoi4U View Post
    I like to run my tongue up and down the underside of his shaft, swirling it around the tip each time I reach the top. Eventually, I take him into my mouth, with my lips wrapped around his shaft and my tongue tickling the head of his throbbing cock. I start slowly taking him deeper in my mouth until I have all of him I can take, and begin gliding up and down with a gentle sucking. I might use some hand stroking for additional stimulation. When I know he is just about to cum, I bring my lips up to the very tip of his cock and slowly stroke his shaft with my hand, and I literally suck and draw his cum into my mouth, milking his cock and tasting every drop of his juices.

Yeah some of you were so specific it makes my mouth wet.
    I'd say come get some but you're so far.

I like to lick his balls and then work my way up to his knob, my tongue swirling around it. Then I like to slide my warm wet lips down his hard throbbing cock, my head bobbing up and down until he feeds me.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyBoi4U View Post

WOW ... what an inspiring description. I can't wait until I get to make love to my cousin and his beautiful dick!

On my knees, looking up and right into his eyes. With hands and without. Lots of sexy dirty talk. Ball licking deep throating and taking his load allover my face. I suck dick real good

Great question!! I love to swirl my tounge around the tip and slowly stroke the shaft. Then I'll lick and suck as I sink down as far as I can. I'll then back up sucking on the cock like you would a straw with my tounge bathing the shaft. Some guys loose it faster then others and I'm rewarded with a nice creamy load.