Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: benig a cumdump and getting gang banged

Both my wife and I have been wanted to set that up. So far, only two guys and me, but we both want 5-6. We're sluts, LOL! For her birthday, I think, LOL!
    Happy wife, happy life!

Definitely a hawt fantasy of mine

A fantasy for a LOT of people....me included. Most I've had so far was four guys and I wasn't quite the center of attention. As in I didn't get all their cum in/on me....but they DID all fuck me.

I have fantasized about It many a time!

i've never done it but i do fantasize about it. the thought of multiple guys using me sexually like a piece of meat & leaving there cum on me & in me would make me feel like a hot sex object but id be afraid to try it cause of std's. if we could all get tested i would get naked & lay down just as soon as i found out we were all ok lol!

I love cum, whether in the ass or in the mouth (though I prefer for him to finish in my mouth because I love the taste so much). I have been gangbanged four times. The first time by four males, the second by 17 males. The third and fourth time I was banged by three and six respectively. On each occasion it happened in a
    a public washroom of a bar.

I love getting tag teamed and have men use me for their sex toy I even tell men do me till I am wore out

my gf does and so do I.. we love it she loves cum on her and in her and on me and actually rubs it on me and reaches into her pussy with her fingers and has me lick them one by one when she has had one of our friends or her lovers doing her.. it is very hot exciting and addicting.

Just arrived home from an all night party where I was the party favour. My job was to be naked at all times while servicing any man who demanded it. My old record for number of men who fuck me was about 17 which I shattered last night. Twenty four men fucked my ass and finished off by cumming in my mouth. I swallowed every load. Last night I was laughed at, pissed and spat on, and humiliated in every way they could think of...and I loved every single moment. I sit here right now a stinking, sticky mess and I like the feeling so much that I hesitate to shower. I think I'll enjoy it a little while longer before washing it all away. I love this life!!!!

Fill my mouth - have done it a few times with between 3-5 guys. Fantasize about a room full.

I can tell you, 4athrill, that there is no experience like having what seems like an endless line of men all waiting to fuck you and cum in you. Sucking that many dicks will leave you with a sore jaw, throat and ass, but it is a kind of hurting that you hope will never go away. I did twenty four men in about six hours. That is a lot of sex but darned if I wasn't left wanting more. I don't think there is such a thing as too much for me...I wish I was being fucked or sucking dick 24/7.

I was a sex toy for ten men that tagged teamed me one night and they all came in my ass at least 4 times I wan to do that again one day soon

My number one fantasy!, to be ganged fucked till I black out, and wake up completly coverd in cum

My wife has taken more than 40 men twice. The one with Phoenixxx is on video out there somewhere. Since i get to clean up i've eaten as much cum as i wanted many times. i have had my ass fucked several times but my only group situation was by 5 men in rotation for about an hour.

For safety, I prefer condoms, but I would love to be in the middle of a few guys....so far one all male threesome for me, but I'd entertain more....

It has always been one of my fantasies to have all of the cum I could possibly drink. My fantasy has my ex-wife telling me what to do & what not to do. In other words I am (or was) her submissive doing whatever command she wished. First let me tell you is my ex was not a good girl, in fact she was a slut. In my fantasy she had an endless supply of lovers 100-150. She directed every move I made, so she told me just where each dick was to be placed. Some were to go into my mouth & some were to go. She also "forced" me to swallow all of every bodies cum. Oh well!!! Maybe one of these days it will actually come true. Until then I will continue take me matters into my own hands.

geezus! I get concerned about my health when I swallow cum from ONE GUY.... (Cuz I know I'm not his 'one & only')
    While I won't ever dismiss the thought of bottoming for more than one guy at a time, I know I'm not cut out for the role of 'cumdump', nor am I at all interested in feeling 'used'. It's just not my fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by notsostr8 View Post
    geezus! I get concerned about my health when I swallow cum from ONE GUY.... (Cuz I know I'm not his 'one & only')
    While I won't ever dismiss the thought of bottoming for more than one guy at a time, I know I'm not cut out for the role of 'cumdump', nor am I at all interested in feeling 'used'. It's just not my fetish.
    I'm inclined to agree with you. I'd be a little worried. I will say I've given it thought and find it appealing in the right situations. For me a private setting with my wife and a few guys that are trusted. Taking it in both holes would be nice though :-)

I would love to be gang banged filled and covered with cum...sweet salty tasty cum!

No thanks.

If other people want to fantasize about this, or really do it. That's OK for them. I do not want to do this and I don't think about it as a sexual fantasy.

I AM SO HORNY AND WANT TO JACK OFF WITH A GUY AND SUCK HIM OFF TOO, MAYBE TWO OR THREE GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Quote Originally Posted by blacklaceys2 View Post
    I enjoy it lots and have it done often ive had 3men at the same time but I dream of more
    Already cummed in pussy & ass is the best tasting kind !

I would love to be the main attraction of a gangbang and have guy after guy fuck my mouth and boi-pussy til it was overflowing with cum and my belly was just as full. Then once no more cum would fit inside then they would just coat me head to tail in hot man milk.

oh yes Love it
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

When I was in my teens I offen was the entertainment for groups of much older men, for weekends at a so called fishing camp. Not sure I could hold up to that kind of use at 67 but hell I might try it again.

yes i would love to be a cum dump the most i ever had was 3 men at once it was wild ad awesome one man dumped his load in my butt and the other 2 in my mouth

I seem to have you all beat. First gangbang had me sucking and being fucked by 16 men in a bar restroom. The 2nd gangbang I took 22 men. It was fantastic but probably the last time I will ever do it.

This is a HUGE, HUGE fantasy. The closest I ever came was while I was sucking a cock two other guys jerked off and shot on my face. Would love to bea cum dump for a large group taking them in my mouth and ass

Quote Originally Posted by Top fucker View Post
    Do any men or women here enjoy being a cum dump at in their ass, pussy, mouth, (all 3 for the ladies), or in both ends for men during a gang bang?
    ...I like for my mouth to be a cum dump for a gang bang...multiple loads of hot salty gooey cum in my mouth and down my throat...

Quote Originally Posted by mrcumsalot View Post
    I seem to have you all beat. First gangbang had me sucking and being fucked by 16 men in a bar restroom. The 2nd gangbang I took 22 men. It was fantastic but probably the last time I will ever do it.
    ...this is 2 stories that I'd like to hear the details of...